Loreen "Paperlights" New album 2015

Ally_BowieAlly_Bowie Posts: 618
Forum Member
✭✭
Anybody else looking forward to hearing new stuff from her?

She announced over a week ago that she is releasing a new album next year titled "Paperlights" and is rumoured to be working with Kieza also.

I really liked her debut LP especially the tracks Everytime, Crying Out Your Name, My Heart Is Refusing Me & of course the legendary Eurovision smasher (IMO) Euphoria.

Im hoping she will do something a bit more different, im hoping to hear more slower & orchestral sounding stuff as i think it really suits her voice.

Any fans here?

Comments

• tigraboitigraboi Posts: 169
    Forum Member
    I bought the Heal CD as an impulse purchase in the HMV sale and loved it. It reminded me of Ray Of Light a bit - electronic music but with a bit of lyrical depth. A very interesting grower of an album.

Will look out for new material from her.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Looking forward to this. I really loved Heal so I hope the new album is just as good. When is the first single due?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heal is one of my favourite albums of all time. Can't wait for this!
  • Ally_BowieAlly_Bowie Posts: 618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I haven't seen any news of a single yet but I imagine it'll come soon seen as the albums due early in the new year. I'm really exited :)
  • FanFromHollandFanFromHolland Posts: 5,987
    Forum Member
    I am beyond excited! Heal is one of my favourite albums of all time so she better live up to my expectations
  • jonapovajonapova Posts: 621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Heal is one of the only few albums I can play without skipping a single track. Love it, I'm so excited for a follow up :D
  • Ally_BowieAlly_Bowie Posts: 618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aaah still no sign of the album! It's quite frustrating when somethings announced and then you hear nothing for ages, I've tried searching but can't find any release date, anybody here know anything on a release date?
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    I haven't heard anything yet either. I follow Loreen on Twitter but so far no mention of a new album, although a new single called I'm In It With You was released in August.