Options

The John James & Josie Appreciation Thread (Part 223)

Comments

• Options
    2bad2bad Posts: 954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jackyo55 wrote: »
    i'l believe this june buisness when i see some pics:)

Are you nominating yourself to take the the pap shots :D
    Can't wait for the sightings to start.
  • Options
    jackyo55jackyo55 Posts: 19,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    2bad wrote: »
    Are you nominating yourself to take the the pap shots :D
    Can't wait for the sightings to start.

im crap with a camera id cut his head off :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    im crap with a camera id cut his head off :D

:D:D

We're going to need evidence of this visit so the thread detectives will need to get together :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D:D

We're going to need evidence of this visit so the thread detectives will need to get together :)

when i see pics with big ben inthe back ground then i will believe xx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Afternoon everyone.

Jacky do you mean the building or Ben Duncan:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It's going to be hard to convince you Jacky.
    What if he was spotted on a red double decker :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 476
    Forum Member
    How I wish John was coming over in June, it would be nice to think he was here. I believe he is def thinking about it what with the tweets between him and JJ a few weeks ago and now this. I don't think he would suggest he was coming unless he was so here's hoping the flights are booked etc.

Do I think John will meet up with some loys, hmmm. I think Jonno would maybe encourage him to meet up and, remember, he hasn't seen what it's like to be "well-known" and so the novelty of meeting up with John's loy-fans (who are also fans of his judging by the excitement when he tweets or posts on Loys, I think, no longer a member on Loys but certainly they used to get a bit carried away :o) would certainly entertain him. I also think John's ego would want to "show off" a bit to Jonno and so, it is possible that something will be arranged. Can just imagine what it would be like :eek::o:eek::o

Whether it turns out to be true or not, if I was Josie I would be feeling quite sick/excited/scared. Of course, she might not care but I personally am not good at meeting people from my past and get embarrassed, shy etc. Now, I know the chances are they won't meet up but this will be the first time they have been in the same country (knowingly) and if it were me, I would be bricking it, just in case - what can I say, I am a weirdo :D. That said, I would love it if they were to see each other and maybe build a few bridges, because as I've said before, I honestly think if they are in the same room together, all will be well.

How rude of me, good afternoon. Hope you are all well and enjoying this nice spring weather.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PICKLES60 wrote: »
    I thought I would give you a little Shem like story to move the thread along.
    I have just had a call from an old friend who I hadn't heard of for yonks.
    We fell out many years ago over her bizarre behaviour we worked together and I would often invite her around for lunch , supper and occasionally she stayed over. I was pregnant with the one who just failed his test and Jim and I decided to visit relatives in Liverpool. This friend kindly offered to drive Faceache and I to Newquay airport.
    When we got back a week later I sensed something was wrong some body had been in the house there were tell take signs everywhere washed up plates and cutlery next to the sink. The heating and electricity was switched on when we had switched it all off prior to leaving . A quilt was folded up on the settee.
    I checked with my neighbour and she said that a Peugeot was parked in my drive for the whole week . I always leave a spare key in the bureau drawer in the hallway I checked and it had gone.
    Now my friend knew I left the spare key in that drawer and the peugeot described by my neighbour sounded like hers. So basically she moved herself into my house for the week we were away strange or what!
    Nothing was taken but a bit of a liberty none the less . Anyway long story short I went round to see her and confronted her she didn't deny it just said she needed a break as she lived with her mother who was a bit overbearing, I got my keys back changed the locks and we haven't spoken for 18 years. Now she has phoned out the blue she is getting married and wants to let bygones be bygones and hopes Jim and I will go to the nuptials. What do you reckon ?
    oh oh weirdo tell her to wise up,or ask her for the keys of her house when shes on honeymoon or better still ask her can you and jim go with them as you need the break,orrrrr just run like the clappers:confused::eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pam19 wrote: »
    Afternoon everyone.

Jacky do you mean the building or Ben Duncan:D
    It's going to be hard to convince you Jacky.
    What if he was spotted on a red double decker :)

:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lms30 wrote: »
    How I wish John was coming over in June, it would be nice to think he was here. I believe he is def thinking about it what with the tweets between him and JJ a few weeks ago and now this. I don't think he would suggest he was coming unless he was so here's hoping the flights are booked etc.

Do I think John will meet up with some loys, hmmm. I think Jonno would maybe encourage him to meet up and, remember, he hasn't seen what it's like to be "well-known" and so the novelty of meeting up with John's loy-fans (who are also fans of his judging by the excitement when he tweets or posts on Loys, I think, no longer a member on Loys but certainly they used to get a bit carried away :o) would certainly entertain him. I also think John's ego would want to "show off" a bit to Jonno and so, it is possible that something will be arranged. Can just imagine what it would be like :eek::o:eek::o

Whether it turns out to be true or not, if I was Josie I would be feeling quite sick/excited/scared. Of course, she might not care but I personally am not good at meeting people from my past and get embarrassed, shy etc. Now, I know the chances are they won't meet up but this will be the first time they have been in the same country (knowingly) and if it were me, I would be bricking it, just in case - what can I say, I am a weirdo :D. That said, I would love it if they were to see each other and maybe build a few bridges, because as I've said before, I honestly think if they are in the same room together, all will be well.

How rude of me, good afternoon. Hope you are all well and enjoying this nice spring weather.
    hiya yes i agree my nerves would be shot to bits but we'll see never say never :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lms30 wrote: »

Hi Ims :)

It would certainly be a huge ego boost for John to show Jonno how many fans he has and just how loved he is over here.
    I don't think John could handle meeting a crowd on his own so I think Jonno and JJ will take some of the pressure off and be back up for him.

June will be 2 years since John and Josie first met.
    Maybe fate will play a part :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,413
    Forum Member
    Hi Ims :)

It would certainly be a huge ego boost for John to show Jonno how many fans he has and just how loved he is over here.
    I don't think John could handle meeting a crowd on his own so I think Jonno and JJ will take some of the pressure off and be back up for him.

June will be 2 years since John and Josie first met.
    Maybe fate will play a part :)

Evening everyone. :)

BIB OMG.....doesn't time fly lol :eek: :eek:

Wasn't there posts on fb of a "loyettes" get together.....maybe their pleas for John and the loys to join them have succeeded. (or did I imagine that) :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sbyres25 wrote: »
    Evening everyone. :)

BIB OMG.....doesn't time fly lol :eek: :eek:

Wasn't there posts on fb of a "loyettes" get together.....maybe their pleas for John and the loys to join them have succeeded. (or did I imagine that) :confused:

You could be right. Also JJ seems to visit theme parks on a regular basis. Right where's my plastic poncho :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You could be right. Also JJ seems to visit theme parks on a regular basis. Right where's my plastic poncho :D

pmsl ;):)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,254
    Forum Member

I am just picturing the scene lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Off out for dinner with the family shortly. :)

Hopefully BBL. :)
  • Options
    sueblooresuebloore Posts: 7,481
    Forum Member
    i would have thought john would have kept it quiet about coming over, unless.............., he wanted to make sure that people knew he would be here ....................
  • Options
    2Judy2Judy Posts: 4,070
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    suebloore wrote: »
    i would have thought john would have kept it quiet about coming over, unless.............., he wanted to make sure that people knew he would be here ....................

I imagine he does want the news to leak out, he can hardly announce it from the rooftops lol. In fact why shouldnt he come and let his fans know, he shouldnt have to skulk into the country, he is British after all, and I expect he wanted whoever to know as well, for what reason I do not know, but remains to be seen, he s a weird unit.:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening all, well if he is visiting for definate i would hope he would have the good grace to let people know the date, flight number,time of arrival etc, after all people need notice to make banners buy balloons, bag the best position to camp out.;):rolleyes::D Maggi X
  • Options
    WendilumsWendilums Posts: 18,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    question was'nt jonno asking about john entrance vid and do people think he might have applied for bb and am i right uk bb starts in june xx ?

am i right in thinking that john said it was possible he would be over in june, not that he def was xx?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,835
    Forum Member
    Wendilums wrote: »

Thank you Wendy love this song :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    question was'nt jonno asking about john entrance vid and do people think he might have applied for bb and am i right uk bb starts in june xx ?

am i right in thinking that john said it was possible he would be over in june, not that he def was xx?

Swift thinking Jacky, but surely if that was the case he would have been here already at some stage for the auditions, then again maybe he was :rolleyes: Maggi X
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MagStar10 wrote: »
    Swift thinking Jacky, but surely if that was the case he would have been here already at some stage for the auditions, then again maybe he was :rolleyes: Maggi X

or jonno's a big boy and came on is own, they would have to keep stum if he was on the short list :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Don't think it was him, I think it was the Minz that asked for it, I really just think they are coming over for a holiday, and a chance for John to catch up with JJ :) xx
This discussion has been closed.