Earphone recommendations that aren't too bass heavy?

dazn12dazn12 Posts: 6,912
Forum Member
Hi Guys,

I'm looking into getting some new in-ear earphones but I've found in the past most of the ones I've tried are all too bass heavy, some emphasizing on the bass so much that you can barely hear the lyrics.

Don't get me wrong, I like some bass but not too much of it. Can anyone recommend some earphones that have a good balance of bass and treble?

Many Thanks :)

Comments

• TassiumTassium Posts: 31,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I imagine it'll be high-end earphones that are more neutral than consumer level.

But I'll always liked Sony consumer level earphones, although at the more expensive end.
    I think they do tend to be a bit treble-lite I suppose.

Maybe look at reviews on Amazon and look for complaints about the lack of bass...

You would need to give a price range for anyone on here to be able to advise.
  • mastanlemmastanlem Posts: 635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kargo wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I'm looking into getting some new in-ear earphones but I've found in the past most of the ones I've tried are all too bass heavy, some emphasizing on the bass so much that you can barely hear the lyrics.

Don't get me wrong, I like some bass but not too much of it. Can anyone recommend some earphones that have a good balance of bass and treble?

Many Thanks :)

Hi the Sony MDR EX650 are great not too bass heavy,