Time for Helen to Leave?

About four years ago, I took some students to a Higher Education Fair.

While we were there, some of the students noticed Helen.

The fact that she was at that fair, meant that she was studying at Level 3 (A' level standard).

This shows that she isn't dumb.

However, as we were all getting back on the coach, she was getting onto the next coach to us. As she went up the steps to the coach, she hit herself full on in the face with the wing mirror of the coach.

Clumsy, or just self conscious?

She needs to go now. It isn't funny any longer. People are extremely hungry now and it isn't fair.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sheila_p wrote: »
    About four years ago, I took some students to a Higher Education Fair.

While we were there, some of the students noticed Helen.

The fact that she was at that fair, meant that she was studying at Level 3 (A' level standard).

This shows that she isn't dumb.

However, as we were all getting back on the coach, she was getting onto the next coach to us. As she went up the steps to the coach, she hit herself full on in the face with the wing mirror of the coach.

Clumsy, or just self conscious?

She needs to go now. It isn't funny any longer. People are extremely hungry now and it isn't fair.

She did something similar in the jungle a few days ago , she nit herself in the face doing something .

She needs to leave the show tonight and save herself any more upset and humiliation. I think she's a really lovely girl and doesn't need all the hassle.
  • sheila_psheila_p Posts: 815
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's lovely but doesn't seem to be carrying any guilt over her camp mates' hunger.

They are so hungry now that it isn't funny.

She should choose to go soon.