Jol44Jol44 Posts: 21,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's made of plastic.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Our Prime Minister has an invisible friend?

Yeah that's totally normal and acceptable for a man who runs the country.
  • Options
    1965Wolf1965Wolf Posts: 1,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Our Prime Minister has an invisible friend?

Yeah that's totally normal and acceptable for a man who runs the country.

The suggestion that something unseen cannot exist is a rather silly one.
  • Options
    Regis MagnaeRegis Magnae Posts: 6,810
    Forum Member
    MARTYM8 wrote: »
    Is he really? Or is he just trying to peel off some UKIP votes?

He is in the pockets of the moneylenders and makes the poorest and most vulnerable suffer while enriching himself and his mates.

I don't think Jesus would have been impressed with him!

He believes that he is Christian. The problem is that there are many ideas as to what a Christian should look like - a convenience that is exploited world over.

Why Cameron's faith should be considered surprising surprises me. He did ask the Mother's Union years back to investigate childhood. He supported Claire Perry's findings on internet filtering from a Christian sponsored commission. Pickles made sure Christian prayer is allowed in council meetings. He wasn't that harsh at slapping down Dorries and her Christian statistics.

The only time Cameron has really gone against his fellow Christian's will is with the gay marriage law.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The irony being that this Government has had more criticism from the Church than any other I can remember.

Past reaction to that has been: “The church should stay out of politics”, so maybe the converse is that: "politics should stay out of religion".

I’m not particularly religious, but if I was, I think I could be very offended by the hypocrisy of Cameron & Co using religion as a shield for their mean-minded treatment of people.
  • Options
    ShaunIOWShaunIOW Posts: 11,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    God obviously loves Dave:p He sent a jellyfish to sting him:D:D:D

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/david-cameron/10774509/David-Cameron-stung-by-jellyfish-on-holiday-in-Lanzarote.html

No reports on how the poor jellyfish is though:cry:
  • Options
    blue eyed guyblue eyed guy Posts: 2,470
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's after the Christian vote for the Euro and General elections.