Options

Katie

Comments

• Options
    lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aurora13 wrote: »
    I saw that on DM site. It's not shocking anymore. Just sad.

On a separate note. She didn't attend the court case today them :confused:

She might have gone straight there from 'work' :D

I so want this to be the case - I would have so much respect for her if she did - Imagine the judges face when she edges sideways into the witness stand with her big floppy lips - and silly outfit :D
  • Options
    Aurora13Aurora13 Posts: 30,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »

I so want this to be the case - I would have so much respect for her if she did - Imagine the judges face when she edges sideways into the witness stand with her big floppy lips - and silly outfit :D

LOL :D
  • Options
    pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What a mess. Floppy lips everywhere including the face .
    She literally looks like one of those blow-up dolls . Best not go :o
    If she appeared in any court looking like that she'd get 10 years . Bring back deportation for cases like her .
    As for the "In the dress rehearsal early I nearly set my outfit on fire! Always a drama haha."
    yeah , sure you did pricey , I really really believe you .Not .

PS. I heard a different date .
  • Options
    Kris2009Kris2009 Posts: 134
    Forum Member
    There's new details online, just Google her name plus cc :D
  • Options
    lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kris2009 wrote: »

I can't find anything - just old stuff
  • Options
    Bunnygirl66Bunnygirl66 Posts: 293
    Forum Member
    Kris2009 wrote: »

The never ending court case-going to trial next year apparently..I have a link but not sure if I am allowed to post it?
  • Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The never ending court case-going to trial next year apparently..I have a link but not sure if I am allowed to post it?

It says when it is on that DM article above,-May next year,
  • Options
    Maggie_MooMaggie_Moo Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    I can't find anything - just old stuff[/QUOTE

Newer stuff is available, makes very interesting FACTUAL reading.
  • Options
    Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maggie_Moo wrote: »
    I can't find anything - just old stuff[/QUOTE

Newer stuff is available, makes very interesting FACTUAL reading.

Like the use of the word Tactical you mean. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Kay2000 wrote: »

Like the use of the word Tactical you mean. :D

:D:D:D Tactical delaying... Very Strange behaviour. :o:o:D
  • Options
    Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »

:D:D:D Tactical delaying... Very Strange behaviour. :o:o:D

Tactical and perjury. :o
  • Options
    CrazyChickCrazyChick Posts: 2,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could someone pm me a link to the new stuff, please? :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Longest court case in history this is becoming :( sick of having to await the outcome.
  • Options
    PerfumedDivaPerfumedDiva Posts: 685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It might be OK to post a link ( correct me if I'm wrong!) but the mods don't like it if we get into speculation and analysis and conjecture.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't find anything - just old stuff
    I think that poster was making a joke . Her boobs were cc at one point so all you'll get is articles on her fun bags .

It's the funniest thing I've read in ages bunnygirl .:kitty:

She looks like she's had more face work done while getting the fun bags updated and downsized, and as usual it has made no improvement at all . I wonder what she sees in her mirror :confused:
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CrazyChick wrote: »
    Could someone pm me a link to the new stuff, please? :)

And me, please :)
  • Options
    nerdgirlfromthek83nerdgirlfromthek83 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    And me, please :)

And me :)<3
  • Options
    Bunnygirl66Bunnygirl66 Posts: 293
    Forum Member
    if you just Google her name and privacy battle you will find the article ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It might be OK to post a link ( correct me if I'm wrong!) but the mods don't like it if we get into speculation and analysis and conjecture.

Links can't be posted about a pending or on going trial. though the information is available on the net from legal representives sites.;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Links can't be posted about a pending or on going trial. though the information is available on the net from legal representives sites.;-)

Thanks Maggie. I would hate for us to get closed down!
  • Options
    kpsceptickpsceptic Posts: 28
    Forum Member
    I'm a newbie to this so be gentle with me, but have been reading the forums for ages:D

Just wondering, as you do, if the subject of the thread did have a change done to her upper anatomy, and posted pics of the new funbags, then, to me, when the op was done said implants wouldn't have been sterile - and I for one wouldn't want to have non-sterile stuff put in my aged body.

Then there is the fact that if you are reducing in size, then your nips would surely be in slightly the wrong place? Plus again you would have extra skin that may have to be cut off as well. All this would need stitches/clips etc and would you be allowed to fly the day after surgery as the air pressure could theoretically burst the stitches?

I reckon the subject had facial surgery - lips look thinner (unusual for her:D ) but cheeks are plumper, hence covering her face when flying home.

You can tell I think logically...lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    kpsceptic wrote: »
    I'm a newbie to this so be gentle with me, but have been reading the forums for ages:D

Just wondering, as you do, if the subject of the thread did have a change done to her upper anatomy, and posted pics of the new funbags, then, to me, when the op was done said implants wouldn't have been sterile - and I for one wouldn't want to have non-sterile stuff put in my aged body.

Then there is the fact that if you are reducing in size, then your nips would surely be in slightly the wrong place? Plus again you would have extra skin that may have to be cut off as well. All this would need stitches/clips etc and would you be allowed to fly the day after surgery as the air pressure could theoretically burst the stitches?

I reckon the subject had facial surgery - lips look thinner (unusual for her:D ) but cheeks are plumper, hence covering her face when flying home.

Welcome to the thread :)
    Good points, I did wonder about the flying part myself, but then I suppose anyone going abroad for a cheapy nip and tuck ( pricys having to watch the pennies these days according due to the thing we are not allowed to talk about).
    would have to fly so it must be ok.
    Personally I think her face is a mess, she looks like a badly made up drag queen, :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 203
    Forum Member
    kpsceptic wrote: »

From what I can tell, they are just sizers and a sterile pair will be used on the day of the surgery. It's pretty standard procedure. If she has an uplift at the same time as the implants are put in then that will take care of the loose skin. I can't imagine the amount of scarring though. There is no problem that I know of with flying after a breast augmentation as they aren't effected by pressure. Do think you're right about the facial surgery though, she's looking very odd lately.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From what I can tell, they are just sizers and a sterile pair will be used on the day of the surgery. It's pretty standard procedure. If she has an uplift at the same time as the implants are put in then that will take care of the loose skin. I can't imagine the amount of scarring though. There is no problem that I know of with flying after a breast augmentation as they aren't effected by pressure. Do think you're right about the facial surgery though, she's looking very odd lately.

Bib, I suspected that . I wouldn't put it past her to be unfussy , but the doctors will have stringent rules they follow . They tend to have samples of the crap they are going to use , for customers to fondle and judge worthy or unworthy of bunging into their bodies .
    Oh she def has had face work done . Maybe there was a bogoff offer on and she couldn't resist . Like buy a jar of curry in asda and get a pk of rice free :kitty: She's gotta watch the spending these days yanno . Every penny is a prisoner , as me mam says , lol.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    polli wrote: »
    Bib, I suspected that . I wouldn't put it past her to be unfussy , but the doctors will have stringent rules they follow . They tend to have samples of the crap they are going to use , for customers to fondle and judge worthy or unworthy of bunging into their bodies .
    Oh she def has had face work done . Maybe there was a bogoff offer on and she couldn't resist . Like buy a jar of curry in asda and get a pk of rice free :kitty: She's gotta watch the spending these days yanno . Every penny is a prisoner , as me mam says , lol.

It's very sad because she used to be a beautiful girl with naturally curly hair and big green eyes. Now she looks plastic, creosoted and is always doing that "sultry" look in photos that just makes her look annoyed and moody rather than sexy.

It's a shame she couldn't see her own natural beauty and now it's gone.