Nadia's Left the House?

2»

Comments

• chocolatekisseschocolatekisses Posts: 11,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sheila - sms him the following message........... Have you seen sky sports news? one of the France players have failed a drug test and they've been deducted 3 points...Carlsberg don't do txt messages...but if they did!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,410
    Forum Member
    sheila - text him the following message........... Have you seen sky sports news? one of the France players have failed a drug test and they've been deducted 3 points...Carlsberg don't do txt messages...but if they did!

thats evil.... ;):D
  • LucytashLucytash Posts: 5,897
    Forum Member
    sheila_p wrote:
    Would anyone like to nominate the punishment?

Sheila :)

Do Not Allow him to Watch Any Fotball!!!!

& NO nooky!
  • sheila_psheila_p Posts: 815
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sheila - sms him the following message........... Have you seen sky sports news? one of the France players have failed a drug test and they've been deducted 3 points...Carlsberg don't do txt messages...but if they did!

He just came back in and I told him! His eyes nearly popped out of his head and asked me 'who'?

That's when I couldn't keep my face straight any longer.

He says that he heard her speaking on the radio saying: 'I needed to get out because she needed, love attention and companionship'.
  • chocolatekisseschocolatekisses Posts: 11,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lucytash wrote:
    Do Not Allow him to Watch Any Fotball!!!!

& NO nooky!

it's a nightmare if you just say no to nookie, and that headache business doesn't wash.......

Foolproof why to get out of sex - tell him you've got thrush!!!!!

honestly it works and believe me he won't wanna check.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sheila - if your other half is making this up i hope you have some suitable punishment in mind.

yep, give him a good spanking, oops, no that wouldn't be punishment :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish she would. Bring in a new woman, another transexual if you want, with a bit more personality.