Options

Sinead in HO

Glitter03Glitter03 Posts: 2,979
Forum Member
✭✭✭
What is going on with this character?

When she first came in the show i quite liked her (i know alot didn't) and thought she was a good character.

Recently tho i am not sure what the fashion department in HO are trying to do to her. She is always wearing those 'Sandy from Grease' black skintight shiny leggings and always has her boobs on display.

Hair is awful too. And the make up!

Comments

• Options
    lmcd08lmcd08 Posts: 1,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree, i sort of liked her when she first came into the show but recently she has become so unlikeable and also looks quite cheap.
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    I could live with the costumes, ridiculous as they are, if she was remotely likable.
  • Options
    Sifter22Sifter22 Posts: 12,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I still like her really. Some of her one liners and the way she delivers them make me LOL. Plus she's a pretty good actress. There's a lot worse on HO than Sinead...
  • Options
    thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Sinead.
  • Options
    StarryNightStarryNight Posts: 7,289
    Forum Member
    According to the spoilers she's getting a make-over next week, thank God. For such a pretty girl they make her look so cheap. I think her hair is lovely already tbh.

I liked her when she first arrived and then disliked her quite alot afterwards but I have to say I think the character is definately improved in the last few months, I like the fact that she sort of started looking out for Ruby again, thats been nice.
  • Options
    HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She,Bart and Ruby have been shoved to the background like her family.
  • Options
    Glitter03Glitter03 Posts: 2,979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree she is a good actress and i too think some of her one liners are funny. Especially in her scouse accent.

It's just the whole look of her character atm. I am pleased to hear she is getting a makeover!
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    her black shiny leggings are just arghh
    her and bart are not a good couple
    i think she needs a good SL, not a one ep SL invovling a make over, something that invlvoes her family , like when dianne stole the baby from the hospital
  • Options
    Scorpio2Scorpio2 Posts: 5,632
    Forum Member
    She's the best actress out of the teens and she is mis used very badly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scorpio2 wrote: »
    She's the best actress out of the teens and she is mis used very badly.

they seem to use maddie more , who in my opinion is a bad actress, sinead is much better than her.#they have turn sinead into an annoying person
  • Options
    haygrandhaygrand Posts: 510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Sinead.

Really? I find her completely vile and bitchy to be honest. May I ask you what it is you like about her?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    everytime she appears i remember her having to give her shoes to andrew llyold webber when she lost out on dorothy,
    also i remember how she used to wear bright red lipstick whenever she sang
  • Options
    TLC1098TLC1098 Posts: 1,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    haygrand wrote: »
    Really? I find her completely vile and bitchy to be honest. May I ask you what it is you like about her?

Didn't you see her helping Ruby tonight? Sinead's got a heart unlike Maddie who's just a bitch.
  • Options
    Scorpio2Scorpio2 Posts: 5,632
    Forum Member
    priscilla wrote: »
    they seem to use maddie more , who in my opinion is a bad actress, sinead is much better than her.#they have turn sinead into an annoying person

I feel sorry for Steph getting such crap storys, she should've stuck with musical theater where she could show her talent unlike Hollyoaks.
  • Options
    haygrandhaygrand Posts: 510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TLC1098 wrote: »
    Didn't you see her helping Ruby tonight? Sinead's got a heart unlike Maddie who's just a bitch.

I agree that was good of her, but she isn't usually like that. She's usually just sucking up to Queen Bitch Maddie and worrying about Ruby and Esther making her seem 'uncool'. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    According to the spoilers she's getting a make-over next week, thank God. For such a pretty girl they make her look so cheap. I think her hair is lovely already tbh.

I liked her when she first arrived and then disliked her quite alot afterwards but I have to say I think the character is definately improved in the last few months, I like the fact that she sort of started looking out for Ruby again, thats been nice.

She didn't look any different to me