Neighbours: The One Soap No-One Should Be Missing... (P2)

Comments

• GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Opps, I did mean Zeke. I blame my hangover.

Anyway, Zeke wasn't great, but he did once beat up Ringo, which earns him massive points in my book, and he almost drowned in a puddle, which even for Neighbours is fantastic.

And Rachel was great. Caitlin Stasey is such a beautiful woman.
  • DeschanelDeschanel Posts: 8,732
    Forum Member
    Citadel wrote: »
    I think I prefer Mason, Josh and Amber, even if they are awful! :eek:
    Imagine all 5 of them (Rachel, Zeke, Mason, Josh and Amber) in a scene together - no wait, in an actual story! :eek:

Something random I've just remember from last week's episodes: how come Mason, an 18 year old, doesn't own a laptop? That's how Bailey knew Robbo's laptop wasn't Mason's. It can't be b/c they are poor, as they bought Amber an iPad at one stage. So unrealistic that Mason would not have his own computer.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mimi123456 wrote: »
    Wow. Anyone watching Oz pace?
    Was so nice and surprising to see Rani nip back for a bit today. Please please let ghost Priya make an appearance too.

I think Channel 5 carry on delaying the showing of Neighbours when the holidays are here, in order to keep us behind the Australian episodes enough.
  • lobeydosserlobeydosser Posts: 3,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh they should - they were bloody awful!

Yes they were - but to be relalistic ,maybe Susan should mention having had a postcard every now and then!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes they were - but to be relalistic ,maybe Susan should mention having had a postcard every now and then!

A postcard lol! Surely even Susan isn't that behind the times! But yeah I see what you mean. The odd 'I Skyped Zeke and Rachel on my lunch break earlier' wouldn't go amiss, I agree! :D
  • DeschanelDeschanel Posts: 8,732
    Forum Member
    A postcard lol! Surely even Susan isn't that behind the times! But yeah I see what you mean. The odd 'I Skyped Zeke and Rachel on my lunch break earlier' wouldn't go amiss, I agree! :D
    But they're also supposed to be Skyping Libby & Ben, Billy & Anne (and their kids), Mal & Catherine, Holly... It's no wonder they've forgotten about Rachel & Zeke.

Karl doesn't mention his father, Tom, any more, either.
  • Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deschanel wrote: »
    But they're also supposed to be Skyping Libby & Ben, Billy & Anne (and their kids), Mal & Catherine, Holly... It's no wonder they've forgotten about Rachel & Zeke.

Is Tom still living on his farm, or has he gone into a home, I cant remember.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Is Tom still living on his farm, or has he gone into a home, I cant remember.

I thought Tom might be dead! :o Didn't he have dementia or something?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I too thought that Commie Tom was dead.
  • 'Oaks Addict'Oaks Addict Posts: 1,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know that karls real biological dad Ronald died shortly after he met him but not sure about Tom.
  • PaulRobinsonFanPaulRobinsonFan Posts: 3,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    When Karl was talking about the whereabouts of the Kennedy kids, Zack and Rachel's names were conspicuously absent. I know they'll never come back, but they shouldn't be erased from Neighbours' history altogether.

Its time for Libby to return
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Please stop banging on about Libby returning. It's not going to happen.
  • Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No No No No - Libby will not return, Kym is suing Neighbours, so there is not a cat in hells chance of Libby returning.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    No No No No - Libby will not return, Kym is suing Neighbours, so there is not a cat in hells chance of Libby returning.

Unless they offer her the part again as part of a settlement......;)
  • retrovertigoretrovertigo Posts: 424
    Forum Member
    So Amber has used her granddads number enough to recognise it once she takes a good look. But never actually bothered to program it into her phone....uh huh.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Amber has used her granddads number enough to recognise it once she takes a good look. But never actually bothered to program it into her phone....uh huh.

You'd think after the second non reply from Josh, Amber would remember her earlier statement about his number when she said 'I think I still remember it'...

I was surprised Matt got to that 10 being an IO so quickly, maybe he wouldn't have been demoted if he'd used that logic more often :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 95
    Forum Member
    The actors/actresses playing Sonya, Toadie, Vanessa and Lucas were fantastic today!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    A Zeke mention! Hooray!

I wonder what's up with Squid's not-quite-girlfriend?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Karl actually mentioned hearing from Zeke today!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A Zeke mention! Hooray!

Sonya's still embarassing him! Stupid moo!

Someone mentioned in a previous post = how come everyone's convinced Toadie's innocent? (Yeah, I know he is, but the Turners barely know him and there's Matt woodentop telling his colleagues this - no wonder he's been taken off the case!)

I don't see why Sonya and Toadie went all holier-than-thou at Lucas - except that that's Sonya's permanent position!
  • scragendscragend Posts: 421
    Forum Member

Might be a bit simplistic but I assumed that Lambshanks' parents had found out about Toadie being a suspect for murder and had told her to steer clear.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scragend wrote: »
    Might be a bit simplistic but I assumed that Lambshanks' parents had found out about Toadie being a suspect for murder and had told her to steer clear.

Yeah I think that's probably it too. I've been unsure on Josie initially but I quite liked her today
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    lol about the Zeke comment

Rachael next lol

todays ep was good..poor Vanessa :(
  • retrovertigoretrovertigo Posts: 424
    Forum Member
    Sonya: "she's asleep. Took me a while but I managed to calm her down. She's devastated...."

"SO NOW YOU ARE BACK I'LL SHOUT AND SCREAM AND SLAM THE DOOR SHUT BEHIND ME".

Good to see Sonya being so caring about her friend there :)

Not quite sure why she felt the need to hang around at Lucas's - and then tell him that she can forgive the gambling. Very big of her, I didn't realise Lucas was her son.
  • codename_47codename_47 Posts: 9,682
    Forum Member
    A Zeke mention! Hooray!

She looked like Callum's sister!

Is this going to be a plotline? :confused:

What are Susan's plans for the radio station? :confused:
This discussion has been closed.