Alex Reid - prize plum

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe he is going to go into rehab and has confessed this as a build up to his next story

Could be. Hes not managed to do much with his career since the divorce.
  • tsarinatsarina Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    Could be. Hes not managed to do much with his career since the divorce.

I'm not sure he had much of a career before did he? Maybe he would be better just going back into obscurity!
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still really confused by this latest confession and not sure what he feels he had to gain by this.

Even if it is in KPs book, then surely he could have still insisted it was an accident?
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I'm still really confused by this latest confession and not sure what he feels he had to gain by this.

Even if it is in KPs book, then surely he could have still insisted it was an accident?

Worse than wear pregnant suit for photoshoot?
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

Could have been other people present who witnessed it? Him insisting it was an accident (same fridge etc) could have maybe just resulted in other people coming forward to contradict his version of events, making him look even worse than he already looks. Admitting it saves time and further public embarrassment...

And also, as has been mentioned, he has his Dolly access to think about. Lying about something like this would not exactly paint him as someone safe to leave a child with. Not that admitting to it improves his chances but it may be part of a bigger effort along the lines of 'I know I did some bad things and I'm very sorry but I'm not that person anymore...' kind of thing.
  • CrazyLoopCrazyLoop Posts: 31,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure you will.

Probably wont have to wait for the book, OK magazine will probably have it next week.

It's already in another magazine about him taking it and about her book :rolleyes:
  • MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes Alex is a prize plum.
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    Yes Alex is a prize plum.

Indeed, wonder what tomorrow will bring...
  • tsarinatsarina Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    Indeed, wonder what tomorrow will bring...

Load of BS I imagine :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She will no doubt be spouting more BS! Strange how when she meets them they are "The one" great with the kids etc etc.....they are dumped then surprise surprise they are the scum of the earth!
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MRS W wrote: »
    She will no doubt be spouting more BS! Strange how when she meets them they are "The one" great with the kids etc etc.....they are dumped then surprise surprise they are the scum of the earth!

I don't think that is so unusual - it would be much stranger if she felt they were the scum of the earth at the beginning and still stayed with them.
  • LoriseLorise Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think that is so unusual - it would be much stranger if she felt they were the scum of the earth at the beginning and still stayed with them.

but she did kind of do that when she went back to AR for a bit nookie at that spa place...by that time she must of known about his taking H meds and the sex stuff she hates so much and the reason she claims he scared her enough she feared for her life, yet all that wasn't enough to keep away she needed that one last session with him

P.s he is a PLUM ....know he has admitted using H's med's
  • spikeyrobertospikeyroberto Posts: 766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    did anyone see "Superstars & SuperFans" on TLC Tues night..if anyone is in doubt of how odd he is I suggest watching it (presuming it is repeated)
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    did anyone see "Superstars & SuperFans" on TLC Tues night..if anyone is in doubt of how odd he is I suggest watching it (presuming it is repeated)

Was it super fans and love gods? It's repeated at 2am
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was it super fans and love gods? It's repeated at 2am
    YES! that is it
  • tinkerbell987tinkerbell987 Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i saw Alex in Chancery Lane today. must have had another court case re Dolly. he's even more of a dufus in real life.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i saw Alex in Chancery Lane today. must have had another court case re Dolly. he's even more of a dufus in real life.

What colour was he? It's just that I know a lot of people who have seen him and say he's the most peculiar shade of fake tan that he actually looks like he's been basted in gravy
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    YES! that is it

I recorded the show and watched it today...Alex is one weird bloke isn't he? Full of crapolla... He keeps talking about himself in the third person...which I found very odd
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I recorded the show and watched it today...Alex is one weird bloke isn't he? Full of crapolla... He keeps talking about himself in the third person...which I found very odd

I wondered if he was taking the p*ss or not? especially when he went to stonehenge?
  • RealityRocksRealityRocks Posts: 4,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

OMG I came to this thread to see if anyone had watched it too!! What a mental case he is!! I did wonder whether he was hamming it up for the cameras but I don't see why he would do that to himself - he came over as a self obsessed, deluded idiot.

'I don't actually know who invented electricity but where would we be without it... it even powers that camera that's recording me now' - what an insight.

The Paul Burrell one was loopy and the Alex Reid one's a close second. Alex loses out because he doesn't think people are spying on him in his flower shop.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wondered if he was taking the p*ss or not? especially when he went to stonehenge?

I don't believe he was taking the P... I think that's how he really is..he really believes he is a philosopher and a hugely intellegent man... Deluded much
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMG I came to this thread to see if anyone had watched it too!! What a mental case he is!! I did wonder whether he was hamming it up for the cameras but I don't see why he would do that to himself - he came over as a self obsessed, deluded idiot.

'I don't actually know who invented electricity but where would we be without it... it even powers that camera that's recording me now' - what an insight.

The Paul Burrell one was loopy and the Alex Reid one's a close second. Alex loses out because he doesn't think people are spying on him in his flower shop.

:D:D He is an intellectual force to be reckoned with.

I honestly don't think he's all there.
  • hopeless casehopeless case Posts: 5,245
    Forum Member
    The title of this thread never fails to make me smile :)
  • Molly BloomMolly Bloom Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The title of this thread never fails to make me smile :)

Me too. :D

Having an outlet to point and laugh at weirdos like Alex Reid is why I've joined DS! :D
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me too. :D

Having an outlet to point and laugh at weirdos like Alex Reid is why I've joined DS! :D

What is the point of zelebs unless it's to ridicule? It's their main purpose in life