Lee just wants to be tactile!

L-unaL-una Posts: 228
Forum Member
Bless him.
I felt sorry for him as he whined about how being stuck with Casey means that he can't be tactile with and get to know the other HM's.
I sympathise Lee because my definition of tactile is definitely groping,rubbing myself against and receiving hand relief from other people.
So now Lee has got to know Casey and Jasmine.Jasmine has got to know Dappy.Jasmine has got to know Luisa and Luisa has got to know Dappy.
I'm a just wee bit concerned for when Lee tries to get to know the other HM's though.I'm not sure that Lionel will take kindly to Lee rubbing his bits against his bottom and I'm fairly confident that Evander won't want to give Lee the happy ending he so desires.

Seriously Lee if you don't want to be perceived as a player-don't be a player.

Comments

• MrsRobinsonMrsRobinson Posts: 4,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tactile?

He seems more like a sex pest to me! :o

At least he has now met his match in Jasmine!!
  • L-unaL-una Posts: 228
    Forum Member
    Yup,like a horny puppy trying to hump everyones leg.
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like how all his sexual activity seems to take place in the romantic setting of the toilet.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 410
    Forum Member
    Yeah, every girl's dream is to get felt up in the bog!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    L-una wrote: »
    Bless him.
    I felt sorry for him as he whined about how being stuck with Casey means that he can't be tactile with and get to know the other HM's.
    I sympathise Lee because my definition of tactile is definitely groping,rubbing myself against and receiving hand relief from other people.
    So now Lee has got to know Casey and Jasmine.Jasmine has got to know Dappy.Jasmine has got to know Luisa and Luisa has got to know Dappy.
    I'm a just wee bit concerned for when Lee tries to get to know the other HM's though.I'm not sure that Lionel will take kindly to Lee rubbing his bits against his bottom and I'm fairly confident that Evander won't want to give Lee the happy ending he so desires.

Seriously Lee if you don't want to be perceived as a player-don't be a player.

:D:D

I can't see Jim being too pleased about Lee humping his leg to attempt to stop any more "deep" conversations either
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really don't like this guy, there's something not right about him at all.

He seems incredibly immature, he acts like a pubescent 15-year old boy who has a raging semi going on all day long.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    Do you think its some kind of "medical condition"???
    Do you think Dappy has it as well?
    Ive never seen so much adjusting, grabing, moving, flapping about of a mans penis as I have in the last few days.
    Even when Lee was TALKING last night to Casey he had his hand down the front of his jeans, re-adjusting...just plain EWWWWWWWW
  • onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member
    ...and i just want to be Superman.
  • mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not only has he made himself look like a sexual predator like a dog in heat, he had videos him on skype leaked which he done just before he went in. Looking like a sex pest at the moment he's worse than Dappy. How to spot a player just watch Lee in action.
  • paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is the most clumsy wanabee ladies man that's ever been on the show, Casey and Jasmine are both in a way using him to get their storyline but he is the one who doesn't know how to handle it (no pun intended). If you don't take him seriously he is funny. I could see the girls making him squirm before long if they gang up on him.
  • oathyoathy Posts: 32,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep he was being very tactile on Webcam before he went in. :p
  • flowerpowaflowerpowa Posts: 24,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sadly he's so immature,at the moment, he'll grow up eventually.
    It might take a few years, with a bit of luck.