Options

Hell has no fury like a Nolan scorned

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 905
Forum Member
✭✭
Poor Jim :(

Whatever happened back in the day, between him and Linda, as he surely doesn't deserve this endless bitter tirade of vitriolic abuse from the Nolan sister.

It's like the Shane Richie saga all over again :kitty:

Heaven has no Rage, like Love to Hatred turned,
Nor Hell a Fury, like a Nolan Woman scorned.

Comments

• Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,552
    Forum Member
    The argument started because Linda butted in again when it was not her conversation. He was talking to Lusia!

She is just full of venom and it is such a shame she is safe tonight as I think she would be out.

Nasty vile woman.
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    The argument started because Linda butted in again when it was not her conversation. He was talking to Lusia!

She is just full of venom and it is such a shame she is safe tonight as I think she would be out.

Nasty vile woman.
    Funny how we remember things differently. My recollection is that Luisa was talking to Linda, and the wider group, about how much she enjoyed her daughter and how being childish (can't remember if that's the exact word) meant she could enjoy it more. She was being all happy and was starting to tell them something else when Jim butted in with his question. That's my recollection.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,335
    Forum Member
    Linda and Coleen have faces like slapped asses due to their permanent bad moods
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,335
    Forum Member
    muggins14 wrote: »
    Funny how we remember things differently. My recollection is that Luisa was talking to Linda, and the wider group, about how much she enjoyed her daughter and how being childish (can't remember if that's the exact word) meant she could enjoy it more. She was being all happy and was starting to tell them something else when Jim butted in with his question. That's my recollection.

I remember that too but if anyone else had asked the same question/same scenario, I doubt she would have got upset.

I feel she is looking for anything to pick on him for

The angry energy oozes from her whenever he is around. There must be some really bad unfinished business from the past.

They need to either leave each other alone or have it out once and for all, and not try to tell other HMs who to like or not.
  • Options
    KabiraKabira Posts: 1,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It was a very innocent question Luisa even said that she was not offended by it.

Would you be offended if someone asked you that question?

He was taken aback as he didn't mean to cause any offence he was just joining in the conversation.

It was Linda that made a big deal out of it.

Can you not see that Linda does pick away at Jim and he does try his best not to antagonise her?
  • Options
    KewpeeKewpee Posts: 50,976
    Forum Member
    Kabira wrote: »
    It was a very innocent question Luisa even said that she was not offended by it.

Would you be offended if someone asked you that question?

He was taken aback as he didn't mean to cause any offence he was just joining in the conversation.

It was Linda that made a big deal out of it.

He also said in the garden afterwards that his daughter has no partner and has a child. Maybe he was looking for some common ground between him and Louisa.

He didn't get the chance though.
  • Options
    TendaraTendara Posts: 230
    Forum Member
    Poor Jim I feel so sorry for him. She is really making his life a misery. Linda's face reminds me of bulldog sucking a wasp. I can't stand the woman.
  • Options
    KabiraKabira Posts: 1,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kewpee wrote: »
    He also said in the garden afterwards that his daughter has no partner and has a child. Maybe he was looking for some common ground between him and Louisa.

I agree.

I know it is only a TV show but it must be horrible to be in there when someone is jumping on your every word and very uncomfortable for the other HM's when Linda won't even accept an apology and be civil with Jim.

Casey was even justifying why she speaks to Jim to some of the girls.

I think Linda is poisonous and her having a bad time the last few years is not an excuse to cut her some slack. She really should not be acting like that.

She should have thought yes I have a great opportunity and should have made the most of it.
  • Options
    Forum Member

But we did not see the full conversation. We saw it from maybe halfway through so Jim could have started the conversation.

As Kabira said, it was an innocent question and it was Linda who took offence to it? It was not aimed at her but she had to have yet another go at Jim.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Kewpee wrote: »

That is what I thought. He can do nothing right in Linda's eye's.
  • Options
    trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bernie seemed like the only nice sister, and look what happened to that poor cow. :(

Linda is VERY nasty, but she'll never come close to the sheer horror that is Colleen. Snake eyes and a vicious, hateful personality to boot. Queen of the Damned. :kitty:
  • Options
    KevinessKeviness Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bernie seemed like the only nice sister, and look what happened to that poor cow. :(

Linda is VERY nasty, but she'll never come close to the sheer horror that is Colleen. Snake eyes and a vicious, hateful personality to boot. Queen of the Damned. :kitty:

I said the same :(

Horrid family, especially what they done to Anne.
    They thrive off bad vibes.
  • Options
    Dave 101Dave 101 Posts: 815
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't wait to see the back of this awful woman. The sooner, the better.
  • Options
    trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Keviness wrote: »
    I said the same :(

Horrid family, especially what they done to Anne.
    They thrive off bad vibes.

Bernie was a good singer, too. Liked her on that Popstar to Opera Star thing.. (God, I do watch terrible telly.) :D

What did they do to Anne? :confused:
  • Options
    quirkyquirkquirkyquirk Posts: 7,160
    Forum Member
    Jim's no saint we all know that.But she's done her best to bring him down.If he wasn't going to cause any trouble himself she was going to stir it up and try and provoke it.Can't stand her.Like I said from the very beginning he was in a no-win situation all along.
  • Options
    Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They dont even seem to be able to get along with each other, excluding each other and publicly squabbling amongst themselves all seems to be part of their psyche.What chance that they would ever let anyone else forget anything in the past.
    They hold on to grudges and dont seem able to move on.
  • Options
    ScreamingTree<3ScreamingTree<3 Posts: 4,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Big Brother should remind her about all the things she's said and done to him and ask her why she is being so unreasonable.
  • Options
    Yorkie47Yorkie47 Posts: 1,487
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. Linda does nothing but spew her poison about Jim at every opportunity. The poor sod can't say anything without her giving him the evil eye and deliberately misconstruing everything he says.

And to think I thought Colleen was a handful!
  • Options
    ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    What a shocker to see a sexist proverb employed in defence of Davidson.

Feic.
  • Options
    merlinsmummerlinsmum Posts: 3,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It reminds me of Colleen going in the house and immediately telling other HMs that she didn't think she'd get on with Julie Goodyear because one of her sisters had a falling out with Julie previously. She then took every chance to play the victim and tell others how nasty Julie was.
    Linda is doing the same thing. Their game seems to be, isolate your target from others in the group and keep pushing for a reaction in order to make that person look bad. So then you can comment on their bad reaction and isolate them even more.

Just nasty.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jim has been restraint personified thus far, it's interesting that he never swears directly at her, yet there hasn't been a profanity she hasn't spewed at him.

You're always losing the argument when you have to resort to hurling the "F" and "C" words about.

Likewise, he's yet to raise his voice to her, despite an avalanche of provocation.

That woman has some serious issues for sure.

Anyone remember her "career" in the early 90s?
    Sat lounging around on the James Whale show every week with her knockers hanging out.

lol
  • Options
    quirkyquirkquirkyquirk Posts: 7,160
    Forum Member
    merlinsmum wrote: »
    It reminds me of Colleen going in the house and immediately telling other HMs that she didn't think she'd get on with Julie Goodyear because one of her sisters had a falling out with Julie previously. She then took every chance to play the victim and tell others how nasty Julie was.
    Linda is doing the same thing. Their game seems to be, isolate your target from others in the group and keep pushing for a reaction in order to make that person look bad. So then you can comment on their bad reaction and isolate them even more.

Just nasty.

Could not have said it better.Both Nolans had the same game plan.And as I've said before Linda showed her true colours on BOTS with Julie's husband.Even if she had a problem with Julie her poor husband hadn't done anything wrong.I knew I wouldn't like her straight away because of that.I'm no Goodyear fan but it's funny how Linda and Colleen have all the qualities they were accusing her of.
  • Options
    fi_onafi_ona Posts: 1,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I cant even begin to imagine what it must feel like to carry around so much bitter hatred and venom that consumes every waking and probably sleeping moment.

Jim must be the last thing she thinks about before going to sleep and the first thing on her mind when she wakes up, so much so he has become a very unhealthy obsession, to the point that every word he utters no matter to who becomes a personal attack on her, even when its not, to the extent that she becomes convinced he has said something he didnt, then she had to keep repeating the word she thought he had said just to reaffirm it to herself.

I dont dislike Linda, it must be a living hell being so consumed with venom like that when you are stuck somewhere with only your thoughts and nothing to read, listen to or watch , so it just builds and builds. Seriously damaging and unhealthy.

As far as Jim is concerned he has just sat back and let her constantly pick pick pick away at him. It takes a very strong person to take that. He may not be a saint, but equally I can do nothing but respect the way he has handled it.

What he said to her last night was not one of his proudest moments, and he shouldnt have done it, but I can understand where it came from after the constant barrage he has put up with.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fi_ona wrote: »
    I cant even begin to imagine what it must feel like to carry around so much bitter hatred and venom that consumes every waking and probably sleeping moment.

Jim must be the last thing she thinks about before going to sleep and the first thing on her mind when she wakes up, so much so he has become a very unhealthy obsession, to the point that every word he utters no matter to who becomes a personal attack on her, even when its not, to the extent that she becomes convinced he has said something he didnt, then she had to keep repeating the word she thought he had said just to reaffirm it to herself.

I dont dislike Linda, it must be a living hell being so consumed with venom like that when you are stuck somewhere with only your thoughts and nothing to read, listen to or watch , so it just builds and builds. Seriously damaging and unhealthy.

As far as Jim is concerned he has just sat back and let her constantly pick pick pick away at him. It takes a very strong person to take that. He may not be a saint, but equally I can do nothing but respect the way he has handled it.

What he said to her last night was not one of his proudest moments, and he shouldnt have done it, but I can understand where it came from after the constant barrage he has put up with

Great post, especially the BIB Fiona.
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

And that's a bad thing?
    To me that was just demonstrating an interest in the conversation and being involved.