Options

100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,274
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights

Blind Items Revealed

From May 17, 2013

This B list Academy Award winner/nominee mostly movie actress fainted at Cannes, not once or twice, but four times in the span of 24 hours. She says it is because of all the traveling and the heat. The real reason is because she eats once a week, maybe twice, and has been battling an eating disorder and lately has been losing that battle.

Daisy Buchanan
  • Options
    mvlocamvloca Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    From Crazy Days & Nights

Blind Items Revealed

From May 17, 2013

This B list Academy Award winner/nominee mostly movie actress fainted at Cannes, not once or twice, but four times in the span of 24 hours. She says it is because of all the traveling and the heat. The real reason is because she eats once a week, maybe twice, and has been battling an eating disorder and lately has been losing that battle.

Daisy Buchanan

She does look very thin. I really hope she receives the help she needs for this. It's an absolute bastard to get control of, I hope she realises how utterly pointless it is in the greater scheme of things.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thats sad - i loved her in doctor who
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    It's sad, I think we guessed that one too, which sort of makes it even more sad, because if a bunch of amateurs (no offence guys :p) can guess it, you'd hope professionals/family/ her hubbie could :(
  • Options
    pfgpowellpfgpowell Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    gilesb wrote: »
    The uk music market is the third or fourth largest in the world so I don't think that statement is really an accurate statement.....

Yes, but the US market is not only a LOT bigger, but far more varied and many singers and musicians can have a good career in just one small segment purely in the US and we might never get to hear about the. Anyway, the UK has always had a slight inferiority complex about the US and keeps going on about 'its music industry' but it needs other countries in Europe and the US to keep it profitable. The US doesn't.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I've heard rumours and they are often pictured while holidaying in Barbados. Love jet skiing. I think they meet up a few times a year, he and American Idol host and Mr High Waisted Trousers are good friends. Bisexual I think personally. Maybe an open relationship, just for fun and they're friends or something. A Twitter account is full of pictures of them together and is completely devoted to the 'couple', it's well known over the pond apparently.

This is pretty odd if you think about it. Can we not have gay friends purely and simply as friends? I have several gay friends and acquaintances (through a gay relative and work) but I don't want to shag any of them. Christ, we still seem to be living in the dark ages in some ways. Is it not even possible that the two guys mentioned are really 'just good friends'. Does it always have to be about sex here?
  • Options
    Rose BuddRose Budd Posts: 4,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pfgpowell wrote: »
    This is pretty odd if you think about it. Can we not have gay friends purely and simply as friends? I have several gay friends and acquaintances (through a gay relative and work) but I don't want to shag any of them. Christ, we still seem to be living in the dark ages in some ways. Is it not even possible that the two guys mentioned are really 'just good friends'. Does it always have to be about sex here?

I agree, he is off with his group of women friends all the time but his mate, the hypnotist, is the one the rumours are about. He has lost his best friend due to an affair with his wife and now they have a baby but still we have the same old 'stories' with no evidence.
  • Options
    Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't think it's the fact that they spend so much time together that makes people suspicious. It's how there appears to be a complete media lockdown on discussing/reporting on the two men in relation to one another. It's all over the internet, but do you ever seem them mentioned in conjunction with each other in the press? No. But there are endless articles about one of the two men surrounded by dozens of women at all times.

There may be nothing to it, of course. It's just odd.
  • Options
    Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mvloca wrote: »
    She does look very thin. I really hope she receives the help she needs for this. It's an absolute bastard to get control of, I hope she realises how utterly pointless it is in the greater scheme of things.

The family of such people should have them sectioned on mental health grounds and then sent to some kind of recovery centre. How can they stand by and let someone they love do that to themselves?
  • Options
    AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    While I can understand the sentiment behind that idea unless the person accepts they need help & wants to change forcing it will only make the need for control stronger.
  • Options
    mvlocamvloca Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The family of such people should have them sectioned on mental health grounds and then sent to some kind of recovery centre. How can they stand by and let someone they love do that to themselves?

I don't think it's quite that straight forward. This isn't the same as putting a heroin addict in detox
  • Options
    attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Agreed, it is pathetic how two men can't be friends without people making up silly stories about them. Most men have male best friends so it's just a silly logic. Sometimes wishful thinking but sometimes bigotry gives people this idea.
  • Options
    Get Den WattsGet Den Watts Posts: 6,039
    Forum Member
    Agreed, it is pathetic how two men can't be friends without people making up silly stories about them. Most men have male best friends so it's just a silly logic. Sometimes wishful thinking but sometimes bigotry gives people this idea.

Over on one of the other threads they've positively foaming at the mouth about the prospect of Max Clifford exposing secrets about Simon Cowell.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights

This B+ list mostly movie actor from a comedy franchise who has flirted with A list from time to time dodged reporters on a red carpet late last week because he is working with his people to spin his coming out story his way and not be forced out in the X Men director scandal.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ^^^^ Stifler? There has always been rumours.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rose Budd wrote: »
    I agree, he is off with his group of women friends all the time but his mate, the hypnotist, is the one the rumours are about. He has lost his best friend due to an affair with his wife and now they have a baby but still we have the same old 'stories' with no evidence.

The rumour has been about for ages and for good reason. The hypnotist and I share a an acquaintance who provides us with a service (something holistic but don't want to be too specific here) and he has been seeing her for years and would openly talk about his boyfriend and love of his life (mr high trousers) but then about 7 years ago they broke up and both parties really torn up about it. But they became friends again after a period apart but just friends this time.
  • Options
    Poppy99Poppy99 Posts: 271
    Forum Member
    darls3000 wrote: »
    The rumour has been about for ages and for good reason. The hypnotist and I share a an acquaintance who provides us with a service (something holistic but don't want to be too specific here) and he has been seeing her for years and would openly talk about his boyfriend and love of his life (mr high trousers) but then about 7 years ago they broke up and both parties really torn up about it. But they became friends again after a period apart but just friends this time.

He should write a book about it. Called I can make them love you. Think he may have written one about mending a broken heart.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Kat_12 wrote: »
    I don't think it's the fact that they spend so much time together that makes people suspicious. It's how there appears to be a complete media lockdown on discussing/reporting on the two men in relation to one another. It's all over the internet, but do you ever seem them mentioned in conjunction with each other in the press? No. But there are endless articles about one of the two men surrounded by dozens of women at all times.

There may be nothing to it, of course. It's just odd.

'A complete media lockdown'? What are you talking about? What evidence do you have? What would be the story: So and so goes on holiday with a male friend BUT IS NOT GAY! Is that a story. I know the Mail Column of Shame carries crap about Kim Kardashian wearing two dresses in one day and Rhianna 'had lunch yesterday - WOW!', but most of us have lives and don't bother with that kind of crap. You obviously think it is important.
  • Options
    LenitiveLenitive Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^^^^ Stifler? There has always been rumours.

I was meanly going to say "does he even have people to discuss spin with" but he seems more active that what I'd expected!

My first thought was Phil Wenneck
  • Options
    dog_eat_dogdog_eat_dog Posts: 3,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Crazy Days & Nights

This married one word named singer who used to be A list back in the day has been doing press for her new endeavor, but it hasn't been going well. Apparently during the past few stops she has made to television and radio stations she has been treating everyone but who interviews her like crap. At one station she made a staffer cry because our singer had asked for a certain kind of water and it wasn't available without going to a store.

I know White Flag singer has recently been promoting her Greatest Hits album. Married and used to be A list.
  • Options
    dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    darls3000 wrote: »

I find this rather sad. :(
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dekaf wrote: »
    I find this rather sad. :(

Ya old softie....:D

*Please don't take offence at my sense of humour;-)
  • Options
    SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I seem to remember an entry in one of Piers Morgan's diaries where he mentions a 'scandal' involving high waisted trousers. From memory I think it involved a well known supermodel and the suggestion he was cheating on his girlfriend with her. However high waisted trousers claimed there was nothing going on and that the hypnotist was also present at the house at the same time as the supermodel - so nothing wrong there then!
  • Options
    RoseAnneRoseAnne Posts: 3,203
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Crazy Days & Nights

Blind Items Revealed

From May 17, 2013

Daisy Buchanan
    thats sad - i loved her in doctor who

Would that be the sparrow? If so, that is a shame. I loved her in Who too.
  • Options
    AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes Daisy is the Sparrow - she's a really talented actress so if this is true I hope she gets help.
This discussion has been closed.