Emmerdaily 22/09/14: Let's Get Away

1121314151618»

Comments

• star89star89 Posts: 24,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kwynne42 wrote: »
    Since i'm not allowed to be very nasty or sarcastic the following is likely to be very bland or boring or both.
    Analyis Central Mini Synopsis of Ep

Megan is being interviewed by police she has a solicitor who talks
    Megan is accused of lots of things by the police and then gets into a huff and hit the police
    Cue Megan in even more trouble.
    Charity is very stressed by recent events
    She tells the police all about Megan
    Behind her back Declan casts doubt about Charity to the police.
    Even more behind her back Declan put poisons in the home farm bins and he is being suspicious, DS told me so in todays headlines.
    So they head off on holiday to a cottage far away in the mists of beyond.
    Elsewhere Jai evicts Robbie
    Nicola spectacularly quits on Jai.
    Priya shouts at Jai after finding out about him and Layla.
    She also isn't happy with Layla.
    Doug is still here much to the annoyance of Marlon and the delight of Layla.
    Doug wants to get back with Diane and is sad his daughter isn't still with Ashley.

That's the least of his problems :p Have you seen the latest spoilers?
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lovely to see ED got over 6m last night. :cool::cool:
  • kwynne42kwynne42 Posts: 75,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »

What even though it was boring.?
  • Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member

Hopefully it will beat EE tonight with the hour long :cool:;-)
    Forum Member

So were the rest.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, cos it's good that people are tuning in for 'the big event' later this week. :o:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Off topic I know but is UQ still banned?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sunny B wrote: »
    So were the rest.
    Corrie sure as hell was. I can't even be bothered tuning into the (far superior) thread these days. I miss my beloved real Corrie. :(:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bellamina wrote: »
    Off topic I know but is UQ still banned?
    No he's not. His absence is his own choice now, with very good reason. :(
    Forum Member
    No he's not. His absence is his own choice now, with very good reason. :(

I miss him already :( And he's only been gone over 2 weeks :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sunny B wrote: »
    I miss him already :( And he's only been gone over 2 weeks :(
    I know, along with mo mouse and Charley Says and a couple of others. Apart from being intrinsically funny themselves, they gave the rest of us something to bounce off and set up some very very funny threads. :cool:

With a few very honourable exceptions, DS becomes more humourless by the day imo. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know, along with mo mouse and Charley Says and a couple of others. Apart from being intrinsically funny themselves, they gave the rest of us something to bounce off and set up some very very funny threads. :cool:

With a few very honourable exceptions, DS becomes more humourless by the day imo. :(

As long as your still here everything will be fine heh.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As long as your still here everything will be fine heh.
    ((((kwynne)))) xxx

We're lucky we've still got t'Dailians, heaven knows they're the only ones keeping me here. :cool::):)
  • samcains90samcains90 Posts: 4,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Okay episode last night.

I enjoyed Priya's scenes.

I loved the surprise reveal of it being Declan poisoning Charity. Who knew?!;-)
  • CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning Oldnjaded.

I asked my sister for my birthday to get a small Pocket radio similar to the old Sony Walkmans (Cant stand Ipod or the like, radio is still king for me heh). Rather wonderfully she actually did get me a Sony walkman a minature one that loooks just like the old one Cassette one's but without a casette so much small. Didn't think they still made them because the modern age has made it increasingly hard to find pocket radio's.

Happy Birthday to you Kwynnie:):cool::)

I've still got a Sony Walkman, and it still works to perfection too, not like that cheap Chinese crap that breaks hours after you buy it>:(. I got my dad a pocket radio for Xmas two years ago, only I couldn't find anything that wasn't digital so I bought the most pocket sized digital one I could. Only to discover a few weeks after Xmas that the reason it would pick nothing up was not because we couldn't work out how to tune the damn thing, but due to there being no digital radio around here! So I bought him another radio last Xmas, non digital and really pocket sized, not only does it work, its a hell of a lot easier to understand!! Modern stuff ain't all its cracked up to be!
  • warleywitchwarleywitch Posts: 2,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really enjoy ED. The actors are good and the S/L's are good. I love the way they develop characters and I find several of them very likeable. There are aspects of even the villains that I sympathise with. I loved Ross.
    It's a very good soap all round I think. in fact I'm glad CS is so dreadful or I'd never have swapped.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I've still got a Sony Walkman, and it still works to perfection too, not like that cheap Chinese crap that breaks hours after you buy it>:(. I got my dad a pocket radio for Xmas two years ago, only I couldn't find anything that wasn't digital so I bought the most pocket sized digital one I could. Only to discover a few weeks after Xmas that the reason it would pick nothing up was not because we couldn't work out how to tune the damn thing, but due to there being no digital radio around here! So I bought him another radio last Xmas, non digital and really pocket sized, not only does it work, its a hell of a lot easier to understand!! Modern stuff ain't all its cracked up to be!
    :D:D:D

BiB : Maybe that should read 'Modern Wales ain't all it's cracked up to be'? :D:D:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

BiB : Maybe that should read 'Modern Wales ain't all it's cracked up to be'? :D:D:p

People have been saying that for years heh:D:D

Eek its raining.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thanks.

Prefer old fashioned radio, of course the fact that I keep dropping them is why I need a new one every 3 years or so, difficult to find in the modern age sadly which I why i'm so pleased with my retro Walkman:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D Oh that's definitely true, an hour away to the closest decent shopping town and civilisation, the nearest well know supermarket is 45 mins away, no fibre optic internet, actually there's limited broadband choice too, you need a awkward little box to pick up half the freeview channels and the other half you can't get, and 2g mobile phone coverage where it works, the phone won't have a signal half the time, you can have a signal take three steps to the left and it goes off!! But we do have some lovely rolling hills, valleys, lakes, trees and sheep as a consolation for missing out what most modern British folk take for granted!:p:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D Oh that's definitely true, an hour away to the closest decent shopping town and civilisation, the nearest well know supermarket is 45 mins away, no fibre optic internet, actually there's limited broadband choice too, you need a awkward little box to pick up half the freeview channels and the other half you can't get, and 2g mobile phone coverage where it works, the phone won't have a signal half the time, you can have a signal take three steps to the left and it goes off!! But we do have some lovely rolling hills, valleys, lakes, trees and sheep as a consolation for missing out what most modern British folk take for granted!:p:D
    And a massive consolation that must be, Collie. Personally I'd give my right arm to live in an area like that, (although I admit I would have to be guaranteed both 24/7 internet and supermarket (wine) home deliveries). :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And a massive consolation that must be, Collie. Personally I'd give my right arm to live in an area like that, (although I admit I would have to be guaranteed both 24/7 internet and supermarket (wine) home deliveries). :D

Well you could have wine by Asda home delivery, but other than that you'd have to make do with the choice in the local shops ( or the Co-op, which is crap):p, the internet is pretty reliable though, albeit a bit slow. But despite its shortcomings, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else either, at least not for long:p.