Do You Believe Perez Has It in his contract to Be In The Final??

maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
Forum Member
✭✭
I bloody do!!! I think it is becoming more obvious with the "twist's" the producers think up to stop evictions, and him being nominated...From day one he has shouted it out he is in the final to all the housemates gleefully..

Comments

• connor the judgconnor the judg Posts: 8,961
    Forum Member
    maureens wrote: »
    I bloody do!!! I think it is becoming more obvious with the "twist's" the producers think up to stop evictions, and him being nominated...From day one he has shouted it out he is in the final to all the housemates gleefully..
    It's just terrible. >:(
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    100% I'd bet my car on it being true.
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my god, the paranoia on here is ridiculous at times.
  • irishcykeirishcyke Posts: 375
    Forum Member
    Even if it isn't, its obvious that he has a massively unfair advantage over the other housemates due to being protected.
  • MrBingMrBing Posts: 2,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're a fool if you believe that's the case. It's fraud. These things have regulatory eyes all over them. Forum hyperbole becoming fact again. [Yawn]
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nope.

1. Fraud
    2. They wouldn't have aired it if it was true
  • maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »

Obviously that must be going all the way up to the housemates as they have just said the same..(he told them;-))
  • EvieJEvieJ Posts: 5,959
    Forum Member
    Not impossible but I'm assuming they're all told in negotiations to be available on final night.
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Obviously that must be going all the way up to the housemates as they have just said the same..(he told them;-))

The HM's are always paranoid, that has been happening since the very first series.

Perez is a wind up, it doesn't surprise me one bit that he would say something like this, it doesn't make it true though.
  • atkoatko Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Probably as part of Channel 5's agreement to renew a contract with Endemol given that Channel 5 is now owned by American's. :D
  • bootyachebootyache Posts: 15,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It's not paranoia.

BB has been like this for years.

It'a all a con.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, he's just gobbing off per norm.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, he's just gobbing off per norm.

Nah

He was taking the piss cos he knew from the start.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 240
    Forum Member
    MrBing wrote: »
    You're a fool if you believe that's the case. It's fraud. These things have regulatory eyes all over them. Forum hyperbole becoming fact again. [Yawn]

Oh do they? Care to post proof of that? I'd love to read all the regulations they have.
    :p
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Isn't it just
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MrBing wrote: »

And your a "fool", that you dont believe BB is a fix??!! It always has been and always will be...
  • Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member
    And your a "fool", that you dont believe BB is a fix??!!

Voters paid money to save Perez on Friday. There are regulations governing telephone voting and a regulator to police it.

You do realise that if this were true C5 would at the very least pay a ginormous fine and at worst risk its license?

And why on earth would they even air something that implicated themselves in a major illegality??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe he had it is his contract up until yesterday, then got his "lawyers"(well he has been asking for them a while) in and came to another agreement, like the secret house(lots of airtime) and an even BIGGER pay Cheque instead, well anything is possible;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Voters paid money to save Perez on Friday. There are regulations governing telephone voting and a regulator to police it.

You do realise that if this were true C5 would at the very least pay a ginormous fine and at worst risk its license?

And why on earth would they even air something that implicated themselves in a major illegality??

How many reality shows are real?

:D
  • amyawakeamyawake Posts: 7,846
    Forum Member
    Salv* wrote: »
    Nope.

1. Fraud
    2. They wouldn't have aired it if it was true

They might want you to say that! :p BB is clever, i.e. not straightforward. When Michelle mentioned about his contract, his denial lacked conviction, i.e. he wasn't outraged and his tone was rather weak and flat....I pick up on things like that.

They say paranoia is seeing things as they really are.... :o ;-)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 241
    Forum Member

Of course not.

Nobody would have such a thing in a contract in a show like this.

They appear to be keeping him and KH in, because they are providing all the drama.
  • Artemis1Artemis1 Posts: 1,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why did they not put Perez in the house on his own.
    Lots of money saved there.

Notice he swears only in the diary room which of course is shown.
    I think channel 5 will have to answer for allowing the bad language in the diary room and not even saying anything to him at all.
  • revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, Perez is king of the trolls and those dimwits would believe anything
  • amyawakeamyawake Posts: 7,846
    Forum Member
    open heart wrote: »
    Of course not.

Nobody would have such a thing in a contract in a show like this.

They appear to be keeping him and KH in, because they are providing all the drama.
    I am sure years ago no-one would think BB would rig a BB winner....2 words... Helen Woods. We've had the explanation, but the truth?
  • mellickmellick Posts: 1,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So now BB want to give Perez a pass to the final

http://bigbrother.channel5.com/poll-perezs-fate-your-hands