Zendaya and Val appreciation thread

Comments

• edy10edy10 Posts: 18,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sweetmiss wrote: »
    For me its the best one ever on dwts :D.

I agree, call me biased :p:cool::cool: I dont care :cool::cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    valc_fan wrote: »
    Princess huff and puff's rant over at pure is the EXACT reason I'll be sad if Derek wins. She simply can't stand the idea that Chmerkovskiy might win this. She is practically screaming through the computer.

I hope she makes good on her threat and shuts down pure if Derek doesn't win. It was a cover for purederekh anyway.

I thought Kellie did a lovely contemporary piece last night. Her Jazz was great as well. However, for me the best ballroom dancer was Zendaya. IMO Z had the edge on Kellie....she was great but I really think Z excelled as a ballroom dancer.

Well prepare to be sad then because unfortunately I think that Team pickler has this in the bag.
    I have already slowly accepted this. Im definitively not going to watch the results show tonight; not worth it.
    And the less I said about That puredwts site the better so Im going to hush for now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dondfan998 wrote: »
    In Z's Week 2 Jive, Derek was the first to congratulate her in fairness. :)

she accidentally didnt high- fived him :o:o:D in return when she came into the celebraquarium and since then I have never seen Derek cheer for them after their dances ; Trust me I have noticed it ;) ; well the past weeks were an exception.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its just their last hurrah to try & discredit Zen/Val & her loyal fans, its really quite sad how blinkered they are & how intolerant they are of anyone having a different opinion to them, i really hope they carry out their threat/promise to stop blogging DWTS as they are so disillusioned by show. :rolleyes::rolleyes::mad:

I have never seen grown women idolize someone so much as to bully a girl over him; its shameful tbh and sad on their part.
  • dondfan998dondfan998 Posts: 17,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    edy10 wrote: »
    she accidentally didnt high- fived him :o:o:D in return when she came into the celebraquarium and since then I have never seen Derek cheer for them after their dances ; Trust me I have noticed it ;) ; well the past weeks were an exception.

Lol, she went in and put her hand out but I think they missed contact a bit put he patted her on the back :D Z and Derek knew each other before DWTS so I think he supports her just as much as everyone. I think Derek's been a bit frosty with Maks before tho so may be a bit similar with Val, that's the only thing I can think of.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dondfan998 wrote: »
    Lol, she went in and put her hand out but I think they missed contact a bit put he patted her on the back :D Z and Derek knew each other before DWTS so I think he supports her just as much as everyone. I think Derek's been a bit frosty with Maks before tho so may be a bit similar with Val, that's the only thing I can think of.

I agree.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love him he deserves to win again.

yeah I love him too, he is my favorite pro on dwts btw :). I just didnt like him this season with Aly.
    Just because I like a pro doesnt always mean that I will ultimately support him with whoever he is; for me its mostly about the chemistry/partnership that a celeb and a pro have.
    -Just like I absolutely loved z and val this season (hello favorite of all time at dwts :) ) but hated him last season with kelly.
    -Just like I might really dislike his next partnership and support whoever is partnered with one of the Golden Boys or another pro for that matter.
    - Maks who I usually support but couldn't support him with Hope and Melissa : those partnerships were horrible.
    -Derek who I dont always support but I really liked him with Lil Kim and Nicole.
    Its just about GENUINE chemistry for me :cool: and not fake/manufactured chemistry...... cough.......Val & Kelly and Derek/Shannon for example.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Z and Val dont win, I would like to see them dance at least one last time (the instant dance doesn't count ) so I hope they get the encore tonight.

http://instagram.com/p/ZloGjXpmCH/
  • dondfan998dondfan998 Posts: 17,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yeah I love him too, he is my favorite pro on dwts btw :). I just didnt like him this season with Aly.
    Just because I like a pro doesnt always mean that I will ultimately support him with whoever he is; for me its mostly about the chemistry/partnership that a celeb and a pro have.
    -Just like I absolutely loved z and val this season (hello favorite of all time at dwts :) ) but hated him last season with kelly.
    -Just like I might really dislike his next partnership and support whoever is partnered with one of the Golden Boys or another pro for that matter.
    - Maks who I usually support but couldn't support him with Hope and Melissa : those partnerships were horrible.
    -Derek who I dont always support but I really liked him with Lil Kim and Nicole.
    Its just about GENUINE chemistry for me :cool: and not fake/manufactured chemistry...... cough.......Val & Kelly and Derek/Shannon for example.

I agree, Derek was great with Lil Kim and Nicole :) I thought he did well in his first season with Jennie Garth, too :)

Derek with Shannon though was too weird for me, he still seemed a young boy almost and she was almost like a cougar next to him- it was awkwardly set up.
  • sweetmisssweetmiss Posts: 3,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I never watched Kim or Nicole's season but saw the dances on YouTube loved them both Lil Kim was sooo adorable she made me like Derek.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I never watched Kim or Nicole's season but saw the dances on YouTube loved them both Lil Kim was sooo adorable she made me like Derek.

They were a joy to watch and like you she really made me like Derek, that was his best partnership imo .His second best was Nicole imo and I also liked him with Jennie as well :).
    Some celebs bring the best in a pro and others just bring the worse out of them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No matter what happens, I think that TPTB got it right with the pairings. If Z lost it was mostly due to the FS imo where I think Derek outdid Val.
    But I dont want to be one of these people who will say oh she should have been partnered with Derek or mark or whoever.....no

Derek and kellie worked well together : right amount of goofiness, cute little sister/bro relationship. They even look like barbie and ken together :D
    -I dont think any of the girls this season could have been better for Val other than Z.
    Kellie and Aly would have probably run to the hills screaming at Val :D because he is just so intense , serious/focused and like to work, work, work. Him and Z are very alike in that sense and that is one of the reasons why they worked so well imo ; It Doesnt mean that they dint joke or didnt have fun in rehearsals because Im sure they did but when you listen to Z talk about how they cast her for dwts, you have a pretty good idea that TPTB pair the couples strategically and mostly based on personalities so Val was the perfect partner for her :) and vice-versa :).
    Sounds cheesy , but win or lose they are the winners in my book.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 123
    Forum Member
    I wonder what dance everyone will get for the instant dance? Anyone have guesses?

I'd Z to do an instant jive. That would be fun.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Z doesnt win this, I dont think a Disney star is EVER going to win. Man they are cursed !!! LOL. Z is the biggest Disney Star they ever had. And sometimes I feel sorry for these Disney kids because a lot of people have misconceptions about them :( and just doesnt like them right of the bat simply because they are working for Disney :( , sad but its the truth.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder what dance everyone will get for the instant dance? Anyone have guesses?

I'd Z to do an instant jive. That would be fun.

I heard that it's the chacha; the jive would be nice :)
    Forum Member
    I heard that it's the chacha; the jive would be nice :)

But they just had a cha cha challenge? Enough cha cha please!!!! Where did you hear that info?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But they just had a cha cha challenge? Enough cha cha please!!!! Where did you hear that info?

The press release :confused:. I think its an instant chacha and that was my complaint as well when I learned it because I thought wouldnt this be redundant ?Or maybe Im just mistaken but I think its the chacha.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How does the ranking for the 4th dance tonight works ? Is it over 30 ? or is it 2nd, 3rd place...like last night chacha ?
    Forum Member
    The press release :confused:. I think its an instant chacha and that was my complaint as well when I learned it because I thought wouldnt this be redundant ?Or maybe Im just mistaken but I think its the chacha.

Here is the press release...I don't think it will necessarily be a cha cha:

The fourth-place couple will be eliminated within the first hour of the show, and in a final element of the competition, the three remaining couples will perform a new routine in an “Instant Dance”– where they will tackle a style they know, but to music given to them for the first time live on television. This routine will be scored out of 30 and will round out the judges’ scores across both nights.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Here is the press release...I don't think it will necessarily be a cha cha:

The fourth-place couple will be eliminated within the first hour of the show, and in a final element of the competition, the three remaining couples will perform a new routine in an “Instant Dance”– where they will tackle a style they know, but to music given to them for the first time live on television. This routine will be scored out of 30 and will round out the judges’ scores across both nights.

Oh thanks so its a style they know. So does that mean that they get to choose which style they know because I have seen enough chacha/samba/jive :rolleyes: from these 4 already .

If Its the samba and jive I think Z will really edge kellie on this one ; unless the judges overscore kellie :rolleyes: like last time and underscore Z.

I dont want to see those 3 dance styles from any of the couples tonight, I think I have seen enough from them.
    Im still curious to know if they choose the dance style that they know or they have to randomly pick.
    I dont think its going to be a ballroom dance but I STILL dont want to see a CCC/jive/samba again tonight.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One of the The bright sides to all of this is that Val has more of chance to win in the future than Maks does :cool: (well if Maks decide to comeback ).
    And that Val isnt under Maks shadow anymore :cool:. He has proven himself to be a fantastic teacher and not to knock Maks off but a better choreographer.

Some people seem to forget that Val vas really challenged to create age-appropriate routines but very entertaining at the same time. He couldn't have done what Derek did with kellie last night even if he wanted to.
    He deserves a lot of credit for everything he did with Z this season : Bravo Val :).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh Z and Val my emotions were all over the place tonight :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

8 min before the winner is announced and I think its safe to say that Kellie and derek got this.

Im going to miss watching them (z and val ) every monday and tuesday :cry::cry::cry:

After they showed Z and Val crying :cry: oh nooo I cant take this :cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor Val though :(, Poor Z :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well zendaya is trending. isnt it a bit too late for that ??? Anyways, hope this thread will be alive for the weeks to come :). I know Z has a bright future ahead of her but man this must sucks but hey its life....