Options

Klass Only Gets 4 Hours Of Sleep

TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Question has to be asked what on earth is her boyfriend doing??

Comments

• Options
    Merry HappyMerry Happy Posts: 8,228
    Forum Member
    Scratching his ass?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scratching his ass?

or hers!
  • Options
    TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    or hers!

no wonder she s getting only 4 hours sleep maybe she could make him sleep in the spare room!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,142
    Forum Member
    I think Myleene still breastfeeds so it would be a bit hard for her boyfriend to do night feeds. Yes she could express but why faff about freezing, defrosting and making sure its the right temperature when she can just give it straight from source!

My hubby barely got up with our daughter in the night for the first year. I get my own back now though as I make him get up with her, give her breakfast, get her dressed AND walk her to nursery, all so I cn have an extra hour in bed. My reward, I think!:D;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Devilot wrote: »
    I think Myleene still breastfeeds so it would be a bit hard for her boyfriend to do night feeds. Yes she could express but why faff about freezing, defrosting and making sure its the right temperature when she can just give it straight from source!

My hubby barely got up with our daughter in the night for the first year. I get my own back now though as I make him get up with her, give her breakfast, get her dressed AND walk her to nursery, all so I cn have an extra hour in bed. My reward, I think!:D;)

Good on you! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Question has to be asked what on earth is her boyfriend doing??

LOL. Why is this statement so funny?? :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Probably just so she can show off even more about looking perfect despite only having a few hours sleep! I do like Myleene but she's just so damn perfect it's annoying!
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And this is news because....?

She bores me more and more as each day goes by. :yawn:
  • Options
    dddddarrendddddarren Posts: 2,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well done myleene! if you can work and look after a baba and survive on those hours you are doing fab x
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 445
    Forum Member
    Um, she's just had a baby. Doesn't every new mum exist on hardly any sleep for the first couple of years? Should Klass get more sympathy or something, simply because she is a 'celebrity'?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    And this is news because....?

She bores me more and more as each day goes by. :yawn:

I have a sneaking suspicion that she may land a prime time gig soon :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Um, she's just had a baby. Doesn't every new mum exist on hardly any sleep for the first couple of years? Should Klass get more sympathy or something, simply because she is a 'celebrity'?

Mrs Arkwright I am surprised have you not read "My Bump and Me" MK is here to show the rest of us how motherhood is done :D
  • Options
    dddddarrendddddarren Posts: 2,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

fingers crossed!:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My heart bleeds.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's a new mum, what did she expect!! actually 4 hours is not bad.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Err yeah and? My daughter didn't sleep through the night untill 8 months old. Something most mums go through. Don't understand why this is news.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    Forum Member
    I know it's a bit unfair, but something about Miss Klass irritates me beyond measure....!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe it's because she married a fricking lighthouse keeper and the big light that goes round and round wakes her up. She should have thought of that before, I have no sympathy
  • Options
    Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
    I probably had four hours asleep when I had my daughter as I got up to do the night feeds but I treasured the time as it was 'our time', away from my OH and my oldest child.

Maybe the reason why her OH doesn't get up for the night feeds is becasuse she seems to live at different hotels at the moment and they are probably apart a lot. :D
  • Options
    weedledeedleweedledeedle Posts: 8,669
    Forum Member
    perhaps if she cut down on her TV appearances and the touting of her OWN projects, she could stay indoors and have a catnap when the baby has HER afternoon sleep.......

:confused: isn't that whaat new mums are told to do by the HVs etc??
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suggest she sits down with a DVD of herself appearing on telly - sends me to sleep instantly;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    Forum Member
    Can you imagine what she was like at school?!!!!!! A pain of the highest order, I should imagine.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is she trying to rival Maggie?

Klass for PM....:yawn:
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

On what?? She's been on almost every single TV show already!! :eek::D
  • Options
    wandy67wandy67 Posts: 46
    Forum Member
    sloopy
    shes must be a very *Good girl * to the heads of Media to get on all those shows ..lol