Options

TAR AUS S2x02

javjamoll84javjamoll84 Posts: 15,249
Forum Member
✭✭
How did everyone find it? (Also, is it just me or is it harder to find? :()

Wow, these producers are making it hard for these teams! :eek:

I'm sure TAR has done all these tasks before as well though, so nothing new but they were all pretty solid. Though the dancing one seemed to let a few teams go even if it wasn't amazing... :o

Ok the teams I don't particularly like are Alpha's - they seem to be trying too hard too soon. Be competitive but theres no point pissing everyone off at leg 2! The hairdressers are doing surprisingly well atm... don't like them either. They seem like they are trying to appeal to the viewers too much. Auroa spray - efff off! :rolleyes:

I like the Twins and the sisters - don't think they'll last long though. The Cops are alright as well, along with Kym and Donna. Sticky and Sam are cool as well. Though the comment about at the pit stop how they can do everything was a bit void considering they quit the milking task... :o But I hope they do well. :) I like James - he's hot :o - but Sarah, while amusing, will get annoying as she's so petty and stubborn.

The money problem. I don't see how they spend so much? I mean its leg 2 and at least 2 teams have had money problems, surely it can't just be bad budgeting?

Comments

• Options
    breppobreppo Posts: 2,433
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unhealthy facial hair delivered it to me at 23:00 CET last night, so I could watch it before shut eye.
    Again I liked it very much. Somehow the Ozzies are making the show more enjoyable than the original. Just like Masterchef and Dancing with the stars. Maybe it's the "No worries mate" attitude. It has a more laid back feel, whilst still being compettive.
    Like javjamoll84 I can't warm to the hairdressers. That's because I detest al kinds of woo woo. Auro spray - efff off! :rolleyes:
    The workmates Paul and Steve are quickly becoming the most annoying team of the whole TAR franchise. And the editing is not to blame. Every time they open their mouths the spout their totallly misplaced superiority over the other teams. Are they taking the mickey?
    The siblings have the same dynamics as TAR 20 winners Rachel and Dave. She is a real trooper (and extremely pretty), he's a moron to the tenth power.
    Nice to see the cougar in trainers. I knew the high heels wouldn't last long.

Next week Jaipur again. Must be one of the most visited cities in the whole franchise. Please no elephant ride, or rowing on that beautiful lake. And no side trip to that rat temple.

They only got $50 (aus or us?) for the leg. I guess some teams are not so good at making a good deal with the taxi drivers. They're not shrewd enough.
    I like the money aspect of the race. It adds to the show. We didn't see any of that on TAR 20.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    Hope you don't mind me joining the chat, I love the Aussie version of this show but maybe I'm biased as I'm originally from Australia....

I thought the dialogue part of the bollywood task was a cool twist rather than just doing a dance as it potentially could have held up teams like the twins that would breeze through the dancing part. Although I was wondering if they have decided not to do any roadblocks as they didn't have one for this episode or for last weeks episode.

My favourite team is the sister's that just made it to the pit stop in time this episode. Unfortunately I think it's unlikely they will make it past the next episode.
    I thought I would hate the twins initially but I'm actually starting to like them.
    I'm hoping Sticky and Sam go well in the race I think they did a good job of trying the milking task even though they decided to abandon it.

The cougar (sorry I'm terrible with names) is really irritating and seems to have not grown out of her teenage years and her boyfriend is clearly the more mature of the two.
    The Alphas are probably my least favourite they are just absolute tools.
  • Options
    Yobaba**Yobaba** Posts: 4,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was good that quite a boring team got eliminated. Though it was a sucky way for it to happen.

I warmed to the sisters more that episode, though they are terribly uncompetitive and not suited to the race at all. I hope they pull it together though I'm doubtful. My favourite team is still Kym & Donna, and I was pleased for Sticky & Sam to win a leg (the only all-male team I really like). The cougar is awful though I hesitate to call her that, she's only 31 that's not that old is it?
  • Options
    starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Emilia and Lucy definitely seem to the highlight of this season. Overall though I'm not sure this cast is as good as the first season and the challenges in this episode were ok but not amazing. I also felt a bit exhausted at times in this episode as it felt like the editing was hectic most of the time and slowing it down a more sometimes might make it more varied and given it more dramatic impact when it needed it.