Comments

• hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liking her more and more
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My favourite. I am kind of pissed off how Helen has taken the limelight away from her though.
  • hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »
    My favourite. I am kind of pissed off how Helen has taken the limelight away from her though.

Gotta hand it to Ashley though ... she could have demeaned herself and competed with Helen in the ... "I'm just a sweet, dumb little girly, but I get my tits out regular" stakes

She didn't, fair play
  • lightdragonlightdragon Posts: 19,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loving her, she's up for a laugh and doesn't always think how she's looking to the public.

Her bump and grind with Rosemary and Colin was legendary. :D
  • fredsnailfredsnail Posts: 1,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Give me Ashley over Helen any day - I think she's better looking, a nicer personality and a real woman than the fake fairytale princess.

Get her away from the awful Hugo too, I hope she spends time with Colin because I like him too.

Oh - and I'm another female.
  • RobRob Posts: 4,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really like Ashley. She seems good humoured and pleasant - I want her to do a trial.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 308
    Forum Member
    Yeah sexy and sweet. Wont be long before the ladies on here target her though sadly.

Haha, i love that argument. All women just hate other women don't we? Because we're all ugly and jealous obviously lol. It couldn't be that we're capbale of forming our own opinions about another human being could it? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

For what it's worth i love Ashley, i hope she make it to the final, but i don't think she will as she is American and people over here may not know of her very well:cry:
  • Andy_GAndy_G Posts: 11,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ashley's great, I can't wait to see her do a trial, I reckon she'll have no problem at all with them.
    She's a tough cookie.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah sexy and sweet. Wont be long before the ladies on here target her though sadly.

I'm another female that likes her so there goes your theory.

I feel so sorry for her being tethered to that moron - her mood flattened so fast. Out of the females in the camp, she is, imo, the best in there.
  • stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

absolute rubbish.. stop generalising! I'm female and think she is a lovely young woman with a great attitude.

am fed up tho' that not much is shown of her on the main show because the clips shown on ITV2 have been excellent
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loving her more each episode. Anyone else?

I really like her. :)
  • turquoiseblueturquoiseblue Posts: 2,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm a bloke and I think your a bit off for saying that.
  • Wayne_DanielsWayne_Daniels Posts: 1,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its a shame she isnt getting much air time,very likeable personality and a strangely unusual but attractive face.
  • BadKid95BadKid95 Posts: 7,137
    Forum Member
    I would love her to win, but I know that's wishful thinking so I'd at least like her to be saved a few times, maybe get up to Kayla Collins' level (5th) she should have had more airtime at that point and hopefully done some more tasks
  • SurferfishSurferfish Posts: 7,659
    Forum Member
    My favourite too. No airs on her at all.

She must have had an all over body wax before she went into the jungle...:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 375
    Forum Member
    I'm really liking her so far. She seems very down to earth.
  • Party AnimalParty Animal Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Americans very rarely do well in our reality shows
    I am hoping that Ashley bucks the trend she is real nice
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope we get to see more of Ashley and the others and less of Helen once the public stop voting for the trials
  • mollymoonymollymoony Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    She's my favourite, seems like a nice person and good fun. Shame she doesn't get more air time.
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm a lady and I like her, she lovely, funny and gorgeous.
    Also from what I've seen on here, most of the ladies like Ashley.
  • tellywatcher73tellywatcher73 Posts: 4,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm female and I like her! I just don't like women who give other women a bad name!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johnF1971 wrote: »
    She must have had an all over body wax before she went into the jungle...:D

We need the proof to be shown, Goddamnit!!
    *gets on the phone to ITV in the vain hope of some perving*
    :D
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ashley and Colin are my faves. :)
  • cyber_davcyber_dav Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hugo.. is that you? How are you logging on from the jungle?
  • Miriam_RMiriam_R Posts: 4,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Funnily enough all my girlfriends love her, and it's most of my male friends that don't (mainly because she hasn't done enough of those waterfall shower scenes).
    Personally I love her. She's funny, easy-going and on top of that easy on the eye.