I'm actually quite sad. :(

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Johnson was not the best skater, but I enjoyed watching him perform week after week. He has more warmth in his personality than most of the other "personalities",
  • BanditaBandita Posts: 3,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was tearing as well:o But of course it was his time to go and the right three went through. He survived a skate off so it wasn't that he wasn't ever challenged. Great guy and good luck to him.
  • davedubdavedub Posts: 8,826
    Forum Member
    Im so happy johnson went, it would have being a farce if he made the final
  • Crawley CutieCrawley Cutie Posts: 10,946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Johnson was such a gent. :)

It was a pleasure to see him on the screen.

Wish him so much luck in the future. xxxx
  • ValWValW Posts: 1,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In reality he should have gone weeks ago but I'm glad he didn't. I think this has been a significant help in his brain training and it was indeed inspirational to watch him progress each week, processing and remembering increasing complexity.

I think he benefitted more than the show but I hope many others have benefitted from seeing him on it.

Beautifully put. It was his time to go but he was a brilliant advertisement for skating as therapy. Not only was he exercising muscles he wouldn't normally exercise but this was making his brain physically rewire itself. Amazing. :eek:

I hope he keeps it up and it helps him get some permanent sensation back in his "dead" leg.
  • EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The right three people are in the final so now we're at this stage, I'm past caring about the elimination order of the rest. Johnson's involvement has been inspirational - it's so refreshing to see somebody walk away from this with a better life that doesn't involve them touting themselves about for more TV work like the majority of the numpties taking part.
  • TalullahmayTalullahmay Posts: 5,962
    Forum Member
    Must admit I will miss him nextweek & I think he really has enjoyed the Journey, The right three went through to the Final IMO & Goodluck to them all May the Best Man or Women win with Style...:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He had good run though. I cant believe vanilla went out weeks before :eek:
  • Petite FleurPetite Fleur Posts: 275
    Forum Member
    In reality he should have gone weeks ago but I'm glad he didn't. I think this has been a significant help in his brain training and it was indeed inspirational to watch him progress each week, processing and remembering increasing complexity.

I think he benefitted more than the show but I hope many others have benefitted from seeing him on it.
    Help for Heroes have benefited, he gave his fee to them.
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Help for Heroes have benefited, he gave his fee to them.

Well done again to Johnson for doing this.:)