The Daily Pwice

Comments

• fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    So Princess is only 5 years old and has already had three men as well as her biological father play daddy roles in her life?

Absolutely disgusting.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Tissy wrote: »
    `What a lovely looking family. She is a great mum and has chosen a lovely new step dad for her kids.`

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2299884/Katie-Prices-new-husband-Kieran-Hayler-embraces-step-dad-role-family-day-out.html#ixzz2OmU1r3Fy
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I do worry about people sometimes :eek:

What an odd mother. She ensures SHE is protected with a fur jacket,yet the kids are dressed for indoors. In this horrific weather.
    She looks utterly bored to death & dead behind the eyes .As usual.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    `What a lovely looking family. She is a great mum and has chosen a lovely new step dad for her kids.`

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2299884/Katie-Prices-new-husband-Kieran-Hayler-embraces-step-dad-role-family-day-out.html#ixzz2OmU1r3Fy

The bump looks non-existent in the 'horsey' pic.

What an f'in joke.
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member

Im amazed at some of the comments from her fans sometimes.:D

One of the best ones I read was during the Kelly Brook heifer incident...There were a lot of comments attacking KP and then one of her fans wrote..."Leave Katie alone, she wasn't being nasty to Kelly at all, Yes she called her a heffer but she did say she was a hot one" :D:D :rolleyes:
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    Im amazed at some of the comments from her fans sometimes.:D

:

she has fans? oh yes....chavs,,,,
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Im a fan and I can assure you I'm no chav... :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe thats part of it - they could probably do with the attention. He has more to lose though, the image.
    We can all have our own opinions, but mine would be that theres a lot more to it than her just having an affair. And as Blondie so briliantly put it, its been hyped so much who would care. I tend to believe a lot of what she is alleging, sounds a lot like claire's m/o and id hazard a guess what gets KP the most is she didnt think of it first ;)
    You are absolutely right, the real battle is and was KP vs CP
    What do you mean? BIB.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    What do you mean? BIB.

I believe if she had an affair and they had evidence of the affair ..peters camp would of leaked it by now..I do believe he thought she was.. Because they were/are the jealous types
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    What an odd mother. She ensures SHE is protected with a fur jacket,yet the kids are dressed for indoors. In this horrific weather.
    She looks utterly bored to death & dead behind the eyes .As usual.

Well I am going to give her the benefit of the doubt here, perhaps she's p**ed off with paps (esp if she's not getting the $$ from it)

What I find really weird is the way she still tries to do the sultry pout whilst dressed as My Little Pony on Acid :- the only people who buy that crap are pony club kids.

Her odd squint-eyed pout only ever reminds me of Benny Hill in a kind of phhhwwhoaaar... kind of way...disturbing!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Definitely.

Nobody who's a fan can have much intelligence.
    What's to be a fan of?

A woman who seemingly operates a revolving door policy in her life as regards husbands.
    A woman who uses every aspect of her life for publicity.
    A woman whose idea of 'motherhood' consists of saying how much she loves her kids yet leaving them regularly in order to go off for constant Botox, hair extensions and dental work in the USA of all places. (She's obv. not heard we have excellent dentists in Harley Street, and hair stylists here that can do extensions.)
    A woman who seemingly wants to promote herself as a woman in a man's world in the field of business, and an example of feminism, but still slags off women like Kelly Brook when she feels like it. Right on Sista! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

What a shining example of the female gender she is.....:D
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What do you mean? BIB.

I have to be careful what i say here, but i believe she may have had an affair, but long before they broke up- and i think the public maybe missing a clue as to what pete's big problem is every time they see one of the TV shows, it's right there on the screen in every episode. I also think if it came out it would be embarrassing to Pete and thats why his camp have never leaked it. ;)

But as to her problem, it's obviously that Pete and CP set her up as she is alleging. CP and PA won't want it out in the open because the daddy of the year trophys on the mantle will have to go back to ermm .. foxy bingo lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    What I find really weird is the way she still tries to do the sultry pout whilst dressed as My Little Pony on Acid :- the only people who buy that crap are pony club kids.

I think the market she was probably aiming for was men with a fetish for grown women dressed as My Little Pony....:D ;)

Why does every little thing she does have to be sexualised? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have to be careful what i say here, but i believe she may have had an affair, but long before they broke up- and i think the public maybe missing a clue as to what pete's big problem is every time they see one of the TV shows, it's right there on the screen in every episode.
    But as to her problem, it's obviously that Pete and CP set her up as she is alleging. CP and PA won't want it out in the open because the daddy of the year trophys on the mantle will have to go back to ermm .. foxy bingo lol

Big problem - CP?

Her problem - but wasn't it 2 of her friends that were going to sell the worst story on her, not CP & PA?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have to be careful what i say here, but i believe she may have had an affair, but long before they broke up- and i think the public maybe missing a clue as to what pete's big problem is every time they see one of the TV shows, it's right there on the screen in every episode. I also think if it came out it would be embarrassing to Pete and thats why his camp have never leaked it. ;)

There has been gossip of mental health issues around Peter for a while... I don't believe it myself
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member

ooh I'm curious on your thoughts or do you just mean the abomination that is PA is the problem in itself:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Big problem - CP?

Her problem - but wasn't it 2 of her friends that were going to sell the worst story on her, not CP & PA?

CP style is to get someone else to sell the gossip.. Remember the princess burn pics.. They were sent to her by Pete and she got a friend to get them to Dan Wootten so it doesn't look like Pete is the bad guy.. They all always use a "source" when we all know its from either camp
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Big problem - CP?

no

Am unaware of that, what happened?

Edit - ah, the burn
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    no

Edit - ah, the burn

I might be wrong about it being the burn story..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    no
    Clue?

Edit - ah, the burn
    No, the baby.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bi-polar?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Clue?

No, the baby.

If the baby wasn't his we would know by now.. Why did he get upset when she talked about the miscarriage if it wasn't his baby.. That would of been his chance to bury her publically
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cyril
    You have to give us a clue to be able to try to guess;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If the baby wasn't his we would know by now.. Why did he get upset when she talked about the miscarriage if it wasn't his baby.. That would of been his chance to bury her publically

2 friends who've known her for years were about to sell a story on her.
    http://www.indianexpress.com/news/katie-price-denies-abortion-rumours/551897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    2 friends who've known her for years were about to sell a story on her.
    http://www.indianexpress.com/news/katie-price-denies-abortion-rumours/551897

Like I said ..if the baby wasn't pete's one of his "friends " would of gossiped by now...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like I said ..if the baby wasn't pete's one of his "friends " would of gossiped by now...
    Maybe they aren't allowed to?;)
This discussion has been closed.