Esa payment

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10
Forum Member
Hey all

My ESA is due tomorrow (Wednesday 8th april) however the money usually appears in my account the evening before usually about 10.30.

Anyone in the same boat?

Comments

• REDBUSREDBUS Posts: 2,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    my money usually go's in at midnight
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    Can you please let me know when it goes into your account for you
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've found over the years it's more bank dependent than anything. I know back when I was on Incapacity Benefit, I was supposed to be paid on the Monday but I always got it on the Friday.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    ive been on ESA for a about a year once, never had one problem with payment, not one, thats why this has started standing out to me, ill check my account in a few minutes
  • TelevisionUserTelevisionUser Posts: 41,414
    Forum Member
    Josh_Luck wrote: »
    ive been on ESA for a about a year once, never had one problem with payment, not one, thats why this has started standing out to me, ill check my account in a few minutes

Hopefully, the situation has resolved itself :) and, if it's possible, I'd suggest trying to build up a week's worth or more of a cash reserve so you're not completely dependent on the cash getting in your account on a particular day.
  • callmedivacallmediva Posts: 1,862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    my last PIP payment was at about 3am but usually it's around 11pm of the day before, same with my ESA payments.

Dunno if that's any help
  • Jean_DanielsJean_Daniels Posts: 5,031
    Forum Member
    nat west about 2am,im told they do it in blocks