Eastenders ending tonight

2»

Comments

• Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member
    As if all those people would gather together to see them off! Not unless they were after some cash through the post! I want Kat to return to Stacey, Mo, Fat Elvis and her secret son. I like Kat. With a bit of luck Alfie will die in Ireland giving Kat a genuine fresh start.
  • missyaliciamissyalicia Posts: 2,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the nun was just to remind us it is not the last we will see of kat.
  • mossy2103mossy2103 Posts: 84,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Karian77 wrote: »
    Sister Judith was just pointless unless now that Stacey has met her it might tie in with something Sean will say in the future and give her a point of reference.
    yYes, that nun appearing was totally pointless. The whole episode was as if it was written by two writers who didn't speak to each other to discuss the plot points.

And as for Fat Elvis, shoehorned in close to the end - it was as if they wanted to tie up a few loose ends but didn't have the time to do it properly.
  • LiamBerryTea ~LiamBerryTea ~ Posts: 2,644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mossy2103 wrote: »
    yYes, that nun appearing was totally pointless. The whole episode was as if it was written by two writers who didn't speak to each other to discuss the plot points.

And as for Fat Elvis, shoehorned in close to the end - it was as if they wanted to tie up a few loose ends but didn't have the time to do it properly.

Fat Elvis is a clever way though to keep the Slater stories going and to say 'no, Mo is not going anywhere just because Kat and Alfie are'
  • CriticFanCriticFan Posts: 1,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lovely ending////ermm sorry - but they WONT be back!! That's it! They will appear in their own spin-off show next year - but it will all be finalised then.

Ermmm yes they will be back that's why the Julia's theme was a bit pointless to say the least.