Well Mr. Kilroy Silk - I have to hand it to you

13»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,253
    Forum Member
    KefJef wrote: »
    What is it you respect about it?

Think about where he is, what he is doing and where he should be and it's puts all this talk of admiration and respect into perspective..

I have to say I could not care less where anyone thinks he should be - he is of no interest to me at all beyond someone I enjoy watching on a reality TV show.

I admired his ability to withstand the rigours he went through - he did it and barely flinched, - and if I want to give him some respect for that, I think I am entitled!:p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I kind of like Kilroy now. He's a strong character, but can be dodgy sometimes.

His effort on the trial was fabulous. Well Done Silksy !!!!
  • GaladrielGaladriel Posts: 365
    Forum Member
    I was gagging all over the shop when he swallowed that glassful, I actually sicked a bit in my mouth!
    I bet HE was too!!!! ;)

R.E.S.P.E.C.T. Silksy!
  • KefJefKefJef Posts: 83
    Forum Member
    I have to say I could not care less where anyone thinks he should be - he is of no interest to me at all beyond someone I enjoy watching on a reality TV show.

I admired his ability to withstand the rigours he went through - he did it and barely flinched, - and if I want to give him some respect for that, I think I am entitled!:p

But you're wrong :confused:

;)
  • RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kilroy is my favourite so far!
  • Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member

;)

Who are you to say who is wrong:confused:
  • semimintedsemiminted Posts: 3,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "see you in the morning"

;)
    Forum Member

;)

You cheeky bliddy monkey!

Young upstart that you are - only here for thirty odd posts and I am an old veteran that has been here from July!

What is the youth of today coming to?:mad:

Well, at least back up your challenges with some substance.

How am I wrong?
    Forum Member
    Rikki65 wrote: »
    Who are you to say who is wrong:confused:

I know!

What is he like?

I thought there would be nice ones on here - I'm only dipping in from Big Brother - didn't think there would be controversy on here!:D
  • Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    I know!

What is he like?

I thought there would be nice ones on here - I'm only dipping in from Big Brother - didn't think there would be controversy on here!:D

Well if you survive the BB forum, you'll survive anything:D
    Forum Member
    Rikki65 wrote: »
    Well if you survive the BB forum, you'll survive anything:D

I dip in from there - it is like from the Lions' den to a pillow of kittens - even when it gets heated on here!
  • revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just because some guy puts his face in a box full of maggots doesn't stop him being a complete cock. Shame Mengele wasn't alive, he could transform his public image with a few Bushtucker Trials.
  • tinkstinks Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Been away from the forums for ages - it all gets a bit too much at times.

Just want to say that I am actually enjoying RKS - I think he's done really well at the trials and I do appreciate his way of approaching everything. I think he's been presented badly by both ITV1 and 2. He seems to me to have gone in there with the right attitude.

That's my view. You're welcome to disagree.

As an aside DVD is driving me nuts! It's not the first reality show he's done. He was in the one where they brought back some past "singers" and put them on in the States. He didn't come across well in that one either.