Katona - Nanny sues..

Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
Forum Member
✭✭
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/showbiz/872602/Sacked-aide-to-blow-starrsquos-secrets-in-12k-compo-claim.html
SKINT Kerry Katona is being sued for thousands by the sacked nanny who looked after her kids while she spent days on drug benders.

Mum-of-four Kerry fired loyal Gemma Story just days after she split from hubby Mark Croft in March - insisting she couldn't trust her because she was dating his brother Stuart.

This should be interesting.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why did CAN ever get involved in the talentless Kerry Katona. She is going to be more trouble than she is worth.
  • TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    margurita wrote: »
    Why did CAN ever get involved in the talentless Kerry Katona. She is going to be more trouble than she is worth.

Because they are making money
  • Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Because they are making money

How? I really don't get it...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear!
  • duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr Giggles wrote: »

She has been in almost every magazine for weeks. You think she hasn't been paid? And she hinted to a "big" exclusive introducing the new boyfriend to her "fans". No doubt that will cream in a few hundred thousand too. CAN will be on a percentage.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Its quite simple really

Powell knew what she was doing, she told Katflap she would manage her but on her terms, got her to ditch Pinhead which she did, now has tapped into the cashcow as Powell is doing exactly what Cliff Maxford did, but he grew tired of her antics and dropped her like a stone, once Powell sees the light the same will happen
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    duffsdad wrote: »
    She has been in almost every magazine for weeks. You think she hasn't been paid? And she hinted to a "big" exclusive introducing the new boyfriend to her "fans". No doubt that will cream in a few hundred thousand too. CAN will be on a percentage.

Of course Powell is on 20% at least
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another one after their pot of gold. Is there anyone in Kerrys life with any dignity (herself included?)

Ok, the nanny is pissed off and is entitled to a settlement but probably around 6k (or 3 months notice) would be more reasonable but why settle for that when you can dangle the 'I saw things the NOTW would pay good money for' over Kerry?

Plus 'hurt feelings' WTF????? Something us mere mortals don't get to sue for when we get made redundant.
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,983
    Forum Member

What was the name of that Boot Camp she went to?

It used to be someone walking the streets with a sandwich board, now one fabricated story in a mag....mention as many brands, clubs and shops as possible and Bob's your uncle.