Options

100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• Options
    Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KB entered my mind too, but unsure about the high-profile married man and why the court action is in Manchester.
  • Options
    basdfgbasdfg Posts: 6,764
    Forum Member
    Suroey an affair between two people in the media /showbussines 50+ is unlikely to cause financial damage. Even if it was the Charity Helpline Founder. People would more likely just laugh. Trust makes it sound like a Journalist or maybe the man is somewhat dangerous.
    Could it be a footballer with an older lady? Manchester would only fit with a sports star residing there or a politician hoping not to be seen.
    The falling newsreader is northern born but not many political ones are. The chancellor is the only one from the government who officially lives up north. KB through lives in central London I think, If its about trust then its got to be someone she interviews.
    I doubt the BGT judge would suffer that much of a career effect. I hope it comes out soon. I wanna know. Especially if it would cause a political scandal.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Has everybody missed the biggest clue in the Mail article. The mention of the human rights act. Who is plotting to do away with it? Putting it in the first sentence hints that it is either one of the people abolishing it or someone opposed to its abolition.
  • Options
    tigerowltigerowl Posts: 687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    basdfg wrote: »
    Has everybody missed the biggest clue in the Mail article. The mention of the human rights act. Who is plotting to do away with it? Putting it in the first sentence hints that it is either one of the people abolishing it or someone opposed to its abolition.

Interesting. When I was trying to think of a woman in a position of trust, I instantly thought of a lady who would be at Liberty to dispute abolishing the HRA but I discounted her immediately as I had assumed she was a lesbian. Quick Google tells me my gaydar was wrong....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    tigerowl wrote: »
    Interesting. When I was trying to think of a woman in a position of trust, I instantly thought of a lady who would be at Liberty to dispute abolishing the HRA but I discounted her immediately as I had assumed she was a lesbian. Quick Google tells me my gaydar was wrong....
    Could be her but she did only get divorced last year meaning any boyfriend is unlikely to be that serious of a relationship. She doesn't seem the type to be having mysterious affairs as well.
    Doesn't have much of a link to Manchester also. Born and lives in London.
  • Options
    Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tigerowl wrote: »

Could I have another clue, please? :blush: :cool:
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I notice she is described as a celebrity - but not he. He is described as having a 'very high' public profile, however.

He's not a man who has announced he is leaving his job is he?
  • Options
    latinlouloulatinloulou Posts: 3,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I notice she is described as a celebrity - but not he. He is described as having a 'very high' public profile, however.

He's not a man who has announced he is leaving his job is he?

The man who is leaving his job was my first thought given the 'very high profile' tag rather than 'celeb' I did wonder about the person who's current address begins with 10 but I really cannot think that he'd jeopardise his position?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The Man leaving his Job doesn't have that much to lose through by having a ordinary affair revealed. Nor does anyone having an affair with him which negates what the order seems to be about. Especially as rumours of affair with a newspaper owners (now ex) wife have already been public.
    The Liberty lady would not be a celebrity but the falling newsreader would I think, as she has skated on ice a few years ago. I couldn't see her with Job leaving Man. She seems more a blue lady.
    Could the Man be the blond buffoon?. He has a record of such things and would have more of a opportunity to meet a celeb.
  • Options
    BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could I have another clue, please? :blush: :cool:

Its a shame'es not at liberty to say.
  • Options
    FilliAFilliA Posts: 864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is Liberty someone who could be described as a celebrity though? She's certainly a public figure, but I wouldn't have thought someone in her position is there for the money.

A celebrity who makes a lot of her money endorsing vitamins and catalogues, and some financial products, and that mawkish awards thing, so could be said to need her image intact is the ex loose woman who flies.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ber wrote: »

I still don't get who 'Liberty' lady is?!
  • Options
    viva.espanaviva.espana Posts: 8,500
    Forum Member
    FilliA wrote: »
    Is Liberty someone who could be described as a celebrity though? She's certainly a public figure, but I wouldn't have thought someone in her position is there for the money.

A celebrity who makes a lot of her money endorsing vitamins and catalogues, and some financial products, and that mawkish awards thing, so could be said to need her image intact is the ex loose woman who flies.

^ I thought of her too.

I think Liberty is a complete non-starter.
  • Options
    jerseyporterjerseyporter Posts: 2,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FilliA wrote: »

Don't watch Loose Women - is there another clue?
    I still don't get who 'Liberty' lady is?!

Me neither!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The ex lose woman who flies is I think the one who used to supply vowels and consonants on a tea time channel 4 show?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Don't watch Loose Women - is there another clue?
    A woman known primarily for her counting (down) skills and her love of frocks 2 sizes too small for her.
    Me neither!
    Sham(i)e I can't come up with a clever clue... ;-)
  • Options
    Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ber wrote: »

Ah, got it! :cool: Thanks.

Does this lady have previous form??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ah, got it! :cool: Thanks.

Does this lady have previous form??

Absolutely not. Google her, she, imo, is and has always been absolutely professional in every aspect of her life.
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After having it spelt out to me who you are on about, I now haven't the foggiest about her Liberty references.:blush::blush:

I'll try google.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After having it spelt out to me who you are on about, I now haven't the foggiest about her Liberty references.:blush::blush:

I'll try google.

From the clues given, I googled sham liberty and the second suggestion gave the name of a lady who has a CBE and was born on 16th of June, I think that is who is being referred to!
  • Options
    BeyonceCastleBeyonceCastle Posts: 816
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    On what planet is the counting loose woman in a 'position of trust'?!
    On another forum a Leicester lady whose surname is a type of cake, and who recently split with a tall cuckold(?) came up. The injunction is from March, why report it last week?
  • Options
    FilliAFilliA Posts: 864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It doesnt say shes in a position of trust, it says that she is a figure of public trust. I don't trust her, I think it is absolutely shameful that she tricks people into using a credit catalogue which charges nearly 50% interest. I think she's used for that because people trust her maths and that sensisble image she projected on LW.Still got sacked though.
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From the clues given, I googled and the second suggestion gave the name of a lady who has a CBE and was born on 16th of June, I think that is who is being referred to!

Thank you for that.:)

I finally managed to identify her.:blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for that.:)

I finally managed to identify her.:blush:

You're welcome, I'm now trying to work out who this is ?!

"a Leicester lady whose surname is a type of cake, and who recently split with a tall cuckold(?) "

Posted above

:confused::p
  • Options
    Elphie_LivesElphie_Lives Posts: 4,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're welcome, I'm now trying to work out who this is ?!

"a Leicester lady whose surname is a type of cake, and who recently split with a tall cuckold(?) "

Posted above

:confused::p

I believe a Labour MP, she shares her surname with the first name of the second youngest member of the infamous K family.
This discussion has been closed.