Options

Katie Price has had her Baby

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    No one actually knows the date he was born,or should i say i don't lol,i think she went abroad in july,we can only go off by the date she sold her story.

IMO she has told so many lies who knows what to believe!
  • Options
    Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MRS W wrote: »
    IMO she has told so many lies who knows what to believe!
    For all i know she might have given birth in july or the first week in august, and sold her story a week or 2 later,leo needs to be scared lol
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From a male perspective, i do wonder what Kieran was thinking when he agreed (may be?) to father a child with someone who he had literally only been dating for a week or so. Like a dog, a child isn't just for Christmas and he now has the emotional and parental responsibilities that go alongside fatherhood for many years to come. I don't believe he is that dim that he did not look at the long term implictions of what he did, or has he made a Faustian pact with the Devil herself, selling is own integrity on the alter of fleeting fame and fortune.

I suspect thinking was pretty much the last thing he was doing. Lots of other things ending in 'ing' though:eek:
  • Options
    BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suspect thinking was pretty much the last thing he was doing. Lots of other things ending in 'ing' though:eek:

shopping??

Cuddling??!

;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »
    shopping??

Cuddling??!

;)

Groveling?

Kissing.. her @rse which he does a lot of
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Liz G-S wrote: »
    And another source said that Pete was away and someone forgot to pack the passports - they could have been picked up the following day and Katie could have flown out a a day or two later. Since she was no doubt flying back a couple of weeks later at the earliest, it will have made only a minor difference to her plans and certainly did not push her over the last day she could fly as the return flights will have been weeks later - or was she planning to have her baby abroad and was flying out at the last allowed date of 36 weeks.
    The delayed passports will have had nothing to do with her condition nor will they have been responsible for her decision to travel by road. As I said earlier, an emergency passport can be obtained within 24 hours, it costs extra, but that shouldn't bother her.

I have always been puzzled by her trip by road to Spain! With such a short flight compared to such a long road journey it really doesn't make any sense to me! As you say she would have presumably planned to take a flight home after her holiday...

perhaps... and I am speculating she planned the trip to Spain with the intention of having the baby out there and actually was on the 36 week limit at the time... then even a days delay with the passport could have been a problem!

as the kids were just about to go on holiday with their Dad to Oz I can't see what the hurry was to go away with them at that time...

The passport service are really efficient - I did check and send on little lions passport a couple of weeks ago, and her first passport arrived four days later... this was just the normal service from the post office... not even the express one!

It seems to me that given the cost of new flights to Marbella is about £100 per adult (ryan air one - way) - she still could have used her pre bought return ticket that she felt it was better to take the horsebox thing with a long drive each way, rather than pay for a one way flight?

again, I am just speculating that she was past the 36 weeks when she took the horsebox to Spain, this would tie in with her pregnancy milestones that she reported, be in line with Leos account of been told she was pregnant by her in December... which it would be impossible to know if you didn't hook up with the father till the middle of the month?

Again I am just speculating.. but perhaps the lack of photos of baby Jett are because he is too big, or because he really wasn't prem - but had developed other health complications / infections during the labour... which happens to full term babys as well as premature ones...:confused:

I guess I just think that in my mind this would make a lot of sense??? but obviously could raise a few paternity issues..:eek:.

but I guess the mystery would be best resolved by Jezza Kyle, a DNA test, and some lie detector tests.... :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D So you are unable to explain by what you meant by:

"She might have been ok had she have flown there as planned " ;)

But you want me to believe it wasn't a dig at Andre? and me replying to this dig means I brought Andre into this, OK.....

If it makes you feel better I will take credit for bringing Andre into this :p

Dont understand why you are unable to comprehend the meaning of one quite simple direct remark :confused: you call it a dig, I call it a reference to something that actually did take place and no amount of side stepping can change that ;)
  • Options
    Holly_EvansHolly_Evans Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    Dont understand why you are unable to comprehend the meaning of one quite simple direct remark :confused: you call it a dig, I call it a reference to something that actually did take place and no amount of side stepping can change that ;)

I understand the meaning perfectly, I just wonder why you are so averse to saying that you brought Andre into this first, indirectly maybe, but bring him you did ;)

Sidestepping? Where? Andre lost /didn't send passports,Price CHOSE to risk her baby when there were alternatives.
  • Options
    LoriseLorise Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lion5 wrote: »
    I have always been puzzled by her trip by road to Spain! With such a short flight compared to such a long road journey it really doesn't make any sense to me! As you say she would have presumably planned to take a flight home after her holiday...

perhaps... and I am speculating she planned the trip to Spain with the intention of having the baby out there and actually was on the 36 week limit at the time... then even a days delay with the passport could have been a problem!

as the kids were just about to go on holiday with their Dad to Oz I can't see what the hurry was to go away with them at that time...

The passport service are really efficient - I did check and send on little lions passport a couple of weeks ago, and her first passport arrived four days later... this was just the normal service from the post office... not even the express one!

It seems to me that given the cost of new flights to Marbella is about £100 per adult (ryan air one - way) - she still could have used her pre bought return ticket that she felt it was better to take the horsebox thing with a long drive each way, rather than pay for a one way flight?

again, I am just speculating that she was past the 36 weeks when she took the horsebox to Spain, this would tie in with her pregnancy milestones that she reported, be in line with Leos account of been told she was pregnant by her in December... which it would be impossible to know if you didn't hook up with the father till the middle of the month?

Again I am just speculating.. but perhaps the lack of photos of baby Jett are because he is too big, or because he really wasn't prem - but had developed other health complications / infections during the labour... which happens to full term babys as well as premature ones...:confused:

I guess I just think that in my mind this would make a lot of sense??? but obviously could raise a few paternity issues..:eek:.

but I guess the mystery would be best resolved by Jezza Kyle, a DNA test, and some lie detector tests.... :D

Agree with this.
    I believe she went away to have baby (full term ) away from papers in UK, who would of got whiff of her going into labour as someone might/would of seen her going into hospital or seen friends family hanging around hospital etc.
    Then she wouldn't of been able to flog her 8 weeks early baby drama to the Sun, and in my opinion the only reason she would lie about how early he was (which she has lied if all her interview/tweets etc from her own mouth are to be believed) would be to try and put people off thinking the father of baby could be someone other than Kev
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »
    shopping??

Cuddling??!

;)
    Groveling?

Kissing.. her @rse which he does a lot of

Of course. All of these. What else could I have meant?;):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course. All of these. What else could I have meant?;):D
    I haven't got a clue pru:p Hey i'm a poet lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lorise wrote: »
    Agree with this.
    I believe she went away to have baby (full term ) away from papers in UK, who would of got whiff of her going into labour as someone might/would of seen her going into hospital or seen friends family hanging around hospital etc.
    Then she wouldn't of been able to flog her 8 weeks early baby drama to the Sun, and in my opinion the only reason she would lie about how early he was (which she has lied if all her interview/tweets etc from her own mouth are to be believed) would be to try and put people off thinking the father of baby could be someone other than Kev
    It's all speculation lion..She may be telling the truth of her events:eek: or she might not,but since we don't really know the actual birthdate,it could be anytime,like katie herself said..She arrived at her unknown destination in july,she could have given birth in the first week of august,which would
    coincide with her last fling with leo,waited a week then got in touch with the sun to say he was 8 wks prem..Still wondering why she emailed leo to say she was pregnant??but as you say,it's all speculation,i'm not staing it as fact.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry Lorise,quoted you by mistake..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's all speculation lion..She may be telling the truth of her events:eek: or she might not,but since we don't really know the actual birthdate,it could be anytime,like katie herself said..She arrived at her unknown destination in july,she could have given birth in the first week of august,which would
    coincide with her last fling with leo,waited a week then got in touch with the sun to say he was 8 wks prem..Still wondering why she emailed leo to say she was pregnant??but as you say,it's all speculation,i'm not staing it as fact.

The earlier the birthdate, the more speculation I guess there might be about the parentage of the baby...

I think that it is very interesting that Leo went on record and said that it was December that she said she was pregnant, and that he has stated that they 'weren't intimate' after the end of October... and has taken the time to go and speak to reporters to say he isn't the Dad... which suggests to me that he may be a bit worried about the dates too!

Finally KP would have had to have had the kids passports to take them to spain whether in the horsebox or on a plane - why would she give up on the return tickets she should have had to take the horsebox both ways for the sake of £100 plane ticket... why travel for over 24 hours by road when you can hop on a plane for 2 hours? isn't that just delaying the holiday for an extra day, and it can't have been much fun for the kiddies...
  • Options
    peonypotpeonypot Posts: 2,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The earlier the birthdate, the more speculation I guess there might be about the parentage of the baby...

I think that it is very interestingthat Leo went on record and said that it was December that she said she was pregnant, and that he has stated that they 'weren't intimate' after the end of October... and has taken the time to go and speak to reporters to say he isn't the Dad... which suggests to me that he may be a bit worried about the dates too!

Finally KP would have had to have had the kids passports to take them to spain whether in the horsebox or on a plane - why would she give up on the return tickets she should have had to take the horsebox both ways for the sake of £100 plane ticket... why travel for over 24 hours by road when you can hop on a plane for 2 hours? isn't that just delaying the holiday for an extra day, and it can't have been much fun for the kiddies...

Interesting...really! There is absolutely nothing interesting about any of this...at all. Infact it's the exact opposite.

When's the damn court case!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think that it is very interesting that Leo went on record and said that it was December that she said she was pregnant, and that he has stated that they 'weren't intimate' after the end of October... and has taken the time to go and speak to reporters to say he isn't the Dad... which suggests to me that he may be a bit worried about the dates too!

It's all a mystery to me,but one thing is clear,she was not going to have that baby in england,erm,i wonder why...The story about jett's birth was around the 14th,doesn't mean to say he was born on that date...Katie is said to be devastated that people think that the baby might be GH,But us thinking that would take the heat off leo lol..Just speculation:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If KP gave birth at 32 weeks and she was in Spain for a week beforehand then why are the passports even an issue? She would have flown out at 31 weeks and back at 33 weeks a few days here or there would have made absolutely no difference whatsoever... the only reason I can see for mentioning the passports is to have a snidey tit at her ex... has he had a tat yet?

Disclaimer... I am not interested in the speculating about the parentage of KP's baby as I find the concept crass in the extreme... none of my business... although I will concede the protestations of her 'oh so private pregnancy' are deeply amusing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's all a mystery to me,but one thing is clear,she was not going to have that baby in england,erm,i wonder why...The story about jett's birth was around the 14th,doesn't mean to say he was born on that date...Katie is said to be devastated that people think that the baby might be GH,But us thinking that would take the heat off leo lol..Just speculation:D

I am genuinely mystified as to why she emailed him in December to say she was pregnant though... either she was trying to upset him and wind him up (although given he didn't want to commit to her or have kids it seems a bit of a mu point) or she was telling him because she wanted him to know that she was pregnant!

With KP having told so many inconsistent stories during her pregnancy, and there been such strange behaviour after the birth (I don't believe she is been private, because if that was the case - why post snippets on twitter, the hideous bump photos etc...) and the bizarre story of the hospital stay and birth... I just don't believe any of what she says... because there is absolutely no proof of anything... the evidence that has been put out there just creates more opportunities for speculation!:eek:
  • Options
    SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If KP gave birth at 32 weeks and she was in Spain for a week beforehand then why are the passports even an issue? She would have flown out at 31 weeks and back at 33 weeks a few days here or there would have made absolutely no difference whatsoever... the only reason I can see for mentioning the passports is to have a snidey tit at her ex... has he had a tat yet?

Disclaimer... I am not interested in the speculating about the parentage of KP's baby as I find the concept crass in the extreme... none of my business... although I will concede the protestations of her 'oh so private pregnancy' are deeply amusing.

I don't think Pete's responded in person LAO but a friend has said he was away filming at the time. A 'source' close to Katie claims that "It was the cut-off point after which she was banned from flying" which varies depending on the airline but for single pregnancies 36 weeks is common. http://www.sofeminine.co.uk/news-celebrities/peter-andre-s-friend-katie-price-s-emergency-foreign-c-section-wasn-t-his-fault-s97856.html
  • Options
    LoriseLorise Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well from all the kids I know (including my own) more than most they end up looking like the dad, KPs two to Pete are his double, Harvey doesn't really look like dad or KP, so I guess we all will see in time when little Jett gets older who he looks like....unless KP does a MJ and hides him under her now redundant scarves.....;)
  • Options
    reddressreddress Posts: 26,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    I don't think Pete's responded in person LAO but a friend has said he was away filming at the time. A 'source' close to Katie claims that "It was the cut-off point after which she was banned from flying" which varies depending on the airline but for single pregnancies 36 weeks is common. http://www.sofeminine.co.uk/news-celebrities/peter-andre-s-friend-katie-price-s-emergency-foreign-c-section-wasn-t-his-fault-s97856.html

Even at 36 weeks (actually for most of the pregnacy ) most airlines will require a letter from a Dr saying that mother and baby are fit to fly, even in a healthy pregnacy this can be difficult to obtain as they don't want to risk retribution if something happens on the flight or when abroad.

If she was refused this letter, because they were concerns about her and her baby but she went ahead and travelled anyway she may want to avoid admitting the real reason why she travelled by road instead of air, that she was warned in advance it was bad for the baby but she did it regardless.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kev's tweets always make me laugh,when he's allowed to tweet that is.his favourite at the moment is...In bed with my wife miss katie price,does he think all her ex's and the male population will be well jel at that revelation lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    reddress wrote: »
    Even at 36 weeks (actually for most of the pregnacy ) most airlines will require a letter from a Dr saying that mother and baby are fit to fly, even in a healthy pregnacy this can be difficult to obtain as they don't want to risk retribution if something happens on the flight or when abroad.

If she was refused this letter, because they were concerns about her and her baby but she went ahead and travelled anyway she may want to avoid admitting the real reason why she travelled by road instead of air, that she was warned in advance it was bad for the baby but she did it regardless.
    Katie has never put anyone before herself,and she isn't going to start now,well as this trip proved,it's all about her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    reddress wrote: »

Very good points. I don't think we'll ever get to the bottom of what happened or why but there's so many factors that suggest her actual due date was early September (won't bore people by recapping, it's all in the thread) so perhaps putting it forward a month was in part to avoid criticism for travelling at such a late stage and to give a reason for why Jett needed hospital care. Meanwhile, her friend Rylan has said that people questioning Katie's version of events 'need to be locked up and the key thrown away'. :eek:
    http://www.98fm.com/2013/category-entertainment/gossipgirl/category-showbiz/rylan-defends-pal-katie-price/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kev's tweets always make me laugh,when he's allowed to tweet that is.his favourite at the moment is...In bed with my wife miss katie price,does he think all her ex's and the male population will be well jel at that revelation lol

His twitter account has changed so much since he hooked up with Katie. He sounds uncannily like her at times ....
This discussion has been closed.