Options

Baby Peter's attackers identity revealed tonight (merged)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought they already had been. :confused:
  • Options
    asp746asp746 Posts: 7,286
    Forum Member
    i think the lodger has but the mother hasn't
  • Options
    CRMCRM Posts: 11,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You can't name Baby P legally just yet, OP!

His scum-ridden mother is pregnant again too.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why? Why is it important to know who did it? Other than creepy voyeurism or vigilante-ism that is?
  • Options
    Millie MuppetMillie Muppet Posts: 6,853
    Forum Member
    Pitchforks!!!!!
  • Options
    lemoncurdlemoncurd Posts: 57,778
    Forum Member
    Does anybody care? How does it help to know his identity? :confused:
  • Options
    wenchwench Posts: 8,928
    Forum Member
    How can the mother be pregnant when she's been in prison?

Or have I got it totally wrong?
  • Options
    cosmocosmo Posts: 26,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Too right.

Get their names and faces out there for everyone to see.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just did a google and found it in about 2 seconds. An article published in Nov last year. I remember reading about it at the time. Name and picture of the mother.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cosmo wrote: »
    Too right.

Get their names and faces out there for everyone to see.

How, just how, will that make this horrendous situation any better? Seriously, why do you need to know?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    asp746 wrote: »
    i think the lodger has but the mother hasn't

Her face was all over the net not so long ago. If her identity was a secret it was'nt a very well kept one.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How, just how, will that make this horrendous situation any better? Seriously, why do you need to know?

Any effort to make them feel ashamed of what they've done is fine by me. Feeling ashamed will add to their suffering, and that has to be a good thing.

As well as that is the obvious reason: - so that other people will know who they are and avoid them like the plague - especially people with children.
  • Options
    mmcdmmcd Posts: 8,558
    Forum Member
    garcia wrote: »
    I just did a google and found it in about 2 seconds. An article published in Nov last year. I remember reading about it at the time. Name and picture of the mother.

Just done a google myself and you are right, the names of all three and pictures of all three are everywhere. Not in newspaper articles tho', just seem to be on blogs etc.
  • Options
    mmcdmmcd Posts: 8,558
    Forum Member
    Any effort to make them feel ashamed of what they've done is fine by me. Feeling ashamed will add to their suffering, and that has to be a good thing.

As well as that is the obvious reason: - so that other people will know who they are and avoid them like the plague - especially people with children.

I very much doubt any of them feel ashamed. In my opinion they never did and never will.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GOGO2 wrote: »
    I thought they already had been. :confused:

As far as I know they have been. I don't know what's going on with that article, but I already knew the name of that fella in the image in that link.
  • Options
    You_moYou_mo Posts: 11,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The names were mentioned on the BBC website right up until the trial. Suddenly we had to 'unknow' their names.
  • Options
    2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    The mothers name and photo has been available in the public domain for months now. It was the one she had on facebook.
  • Options
    Shirt SlicerShirt Slicer Posts: 795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought we'd known their names for ages. Since when have TC and SB been any secret?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mmcd wrote: »
    I very much doubt any of them feel ashamed. In my opinion they never did and never will.

Unfortunately I think you're right.

If the mother were to feel ashamed she should have done so straight after the first incident of abuse against her son.

Those people are the lowest of the low. I hope they all die screaming in pain from a dreadful disease.
  • Options
    RubusRooRubusRoo Posts: 10,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pitchforks!!!!!

Sharpened.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pitchforks!!!!!

Is it not natural for human beings to be revulsed by hearing stories like this - even to the extent of wanting to carry out violent retribution?

I think it is.
  • Options
    BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All I can say is god help anyone unfortunate enough to be related to this pair or who happens to have the same name...
  • Options
    EmpiricalEmpirical Posts: 10,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Will there be live coverage with David Dimbleby?

"Stay with us for the live announcement as 23:59 tonight

Just who is Baby P's parents? Its it Chef? Officer Barbrady? Mr Garrason?"
  • Options
    RubusRooRubusRoo Posts: 10,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Empirical wrote: »
    Will there be live coverage with David Dimbleby?

"Stay with us for the live announcement as 23:59 tonight

Just who is Baby P's parents? Its it Chef? Officer Barbrady? Mr Garrason?"

I await the swingometer with baited breath.
  • Options
    Babe RainbowBabe Rainbow Posts: 34,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it not natural for human beings to be revulsed by hearing stories like this - even to the extent of wanting to carry out violent retribution?

I think it is.

I am completely repulsed by it but I have no urge for violent retribution. That would bring me down to their level. But it is usual for murderers to be named once convicted ( although there were doubtless reasons why this didn't happen earlier in this case )

I think they should be named so that every time they set foot in the street they know that people will be looking at them and pointing at them in complete disgust and they will never be welcome over the threshold of anybody's home ever again.

Other murderers have to deal with that - I don't see why they should be any different.

And her new baby should be taken away from her immediately - I'm sure it will be.