Comments

• BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm liking No. 3 :)
  • solaresolare Posts: 11,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It doesn't say REP in the programme guide, but I agree - Nr 2 did look familiar.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope she picks No.3...he seemed the most down to earth and rather nice!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think this IS a repeat....No. 2 just said about being taken out for "lunch"... I seem to remember us commenting on that before when it was first on.....
  • solaresolare Posts: 11,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh that's a surprise! I thought she'd pick Nr. 3 too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 360
    Forum Member
    How come even if they say they really like each other the text at the end invariably says they've never met since? These people just want to get on telly and have some free food and a weekend break.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How come even if they say they really like each other the text at the end invariably says they've never met since? These people just want to get on telly and have some free food and a weekend break.

They dont even get a weekend break in the UK one! They just get dinner in an empty restaurant (or maybe lunch :confused:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 360
    Forum Member
    Yeah I meant the Australian one - seems bigger budget, maybe an evening show not a cheapo lunchtime filler like ours? It's a better format really.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    who did she pick I changed the channel by accident? (Number 2??)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Toasty101 wrote: »
    who did she pick I changed the channel by accident? (Number 2??)

She picked number 2, both said they were really keen on each other but at the end it said that they hadnt seen each other since....but have texted each other....;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah I meant the Australian one - seems bigger budget, maybe an evening show not a cheapo lunchtime filler like ours? It's a better format really.

I quite like the Australian one....the food seems so much better and the show is a little slicker (AND it doesnt have our horrible voice-over woman :))
  • guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I missed it again..
  • googlekinggoogleking Posts: 15,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't know if today's was shown already or was new

But OMG I really want to meet Elsa!!! If you're reading you can make me meatballs whenever you like :p. What a lovely lady with the scandinavian accent bonus :p

He was a bit of a wideboy git though? I knew he would go for No. 3. She was nice but not for me. Weird clothes about the house!

No. 1 (Steph I think) was lovely too and way better than him, but she needs a nice man quickly before she becomes a crazy cat lady :D

The dinner in the restaurant at the end looked really nice for once as well.

Elsa - drop me a PM!!! :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    googleking wrote: »

But OMG I really want to meet Elsa!!! If you're reading you can make me meatballs whenever you like :p. What a lovely lady with the scandinavian accent bonus :p

He was a bit of a wideboy git though? I knew he would go for No. 3. She was nice but not for me. Weird clothes about the house!

No. 1 (Steph I think) was lovely too and way better than him, but she needs a nice man quickly before she becomes a crazy cat lady :D

I saw the beginning of this up to the point where he picked the 3 menus.

Which one did he pick in the end and what happened - did they date?
  • googlekinggoogleking Posts: 15,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He picked menus 2, 3 and 4 from the 5
    He ended up choosing the third girl (i.e. menu 4) but I can't remember her name. Had a big bow in her hair and the menu was burgers cooked your way, triple cooked chips etc
    I think it said at the end that they did date afterwards, yes
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He picked menus 2, 3 and 4 from the 5
    He ended up choosing the third girl (i.e. menu 4) but I can't remember her name. Had a big bow in her hair and the menu was burgers cooked your way, triple cooked chips etc
    I think it said at the end that they did date afterwards, yes

Yes I remember her. In fact, I think it was a repeat as I recognised her from when I saw it before. Think her name was Camilla
  • guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I missed it again..

And again....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And again....

I missed most of it snail.
  • Keren-HappuchKeren-Happuch Posts: 2,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I remember her. In fact, I think it was a repeat as I recognised her from when I saw it before. Think her name was Camilla

Yes it was definitely a repeat, as soon as I saw Camilla I remembered that he picked her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes it was definitely a repeat, as soon as I saw Camilla I remembered that he picked her.

Funny how you remember some and not others. I only recognised her, but none of the other two, or even the guy that was picking!
  • malcy30malcy30 Posts: 7,164
    Forum Member

Definitely a repeat as remember Elsa, reminded me so much of an ex Swedish girlfriend and what she used to cook us when we were together :)
  • HazelKeelanHazelKeelan Posts: 1,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Camilla was a highly shaggable, naughty girl and I bet that they were at it like rabbits within 30 minutes of filiming ending.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She may just as well have said: 'I want you inside me' when she stuck her tongue down his throat a couple of hours after meeting him.
  • Gary_LevineGary_Levine Posts: 90
    Forum Member
    I watched Dinner Date from the start when it kicked off on Sunday Mornings @8:25am earlier this year.

It was shown on Sunday mornings until June/July, then it was on Monday - Friday 5pm for 4 weeks. It continued all the way until ep 34 (i think) then they repeated them all over again on Sunday Mornings.

They made 40 eps in Series 3. The ep which went out on Sunday 16th Dec was ep31 which i have seen. I think they are now going to show the eps from 34 to 40 over the next few weeks. It is worth watching as they have not been shown before.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watched Dinner Date from the start when it kicked off on Sunday Mornings @8:25am earlier this year.

It was shown on Sunday mornings until June/July, then it was on Monday - Friday 5pm for 4 weeks. It continued all the way until ep 34 (i think) then they repeated them all over again on Sunday Mornings.

They made 40 eps in Series 3. The ep which went out on Sunday 16th Dec was ep31 which i have seen. I think they are now going to show the eps from 34 to 40 over the next few weeks. It is worth watching as they have not been shown before.

Has your condition been diagnosed?