Options

The Spoiler Thread 2014 *CAUTION SPOILERS*

Comments

• Options
    hownwbrowncowhownwbrowncow Posts: 6,188
    Forum Member
    frally wrote: »
    That's the Royal Bath & West task in week 8 which Tenacity wins

I actually think that clip is from Task 9, which is a negotiation task I think, which would explain them racing into the boardroom. If so, Tenacity win Task 8, and either James or Sanjay are fired.
  • Options
    lfc90lfc90 Posts: 577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi, do enjoy these threads even tho I shouldnt haha

There was a thread about when the apprentice was being filmed. Did we ever see a
    leaked photo of the interviews round like last year
  • Options
    lfc90lfc90 Posts: 577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Any how

BEen looking on contestants Twitter accounts

Looked at Sanjay and james, robert, they meantion nothing on Twitter and nor do people who support them, and they working etc

Roisin who I didn't know which one she was, her Twitter is locked so like some say could go far or poss finalist

Will see if I can fidn moepre and feel free to do so if you want to
  • Options
    TXF0429TXF0429 Posts: 2,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Monkseal wrote: »
    I've not seen it specifically mentioned, so sorry it's been covered, but there was a very specific shot in the ep 2 intro of Mark, Katie, Felipe and Daniel all celebrating outside the Boardroom with nobody else visible in shot. Whatever task that's the team for, they win it.

Considering that's probably Task 8, I think that marks the death knell for James and Sanjay on Tasks 8 and 9 (As Solomon, Roisin and Bianca are a team of three on Week 10)

In fact, unless one of them was out of shot on Task 10, I can't see any way that either of them survive to it.

I guess the Final 7 (For Task 10) is:

Tenacity

Katie
    Daniel
    Felipe
    Mark

Summit

Solomon
    Roisin
    Bianca
  • Options
    SWRD85SWRD85 Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really hope that is the final 7. I quite like all of them!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TXF0429 wrote: »
    Considering that's probably Task 8, I think that marks the death knell for James and Sanjay on Tasks 8 and 9 (As Solomon, Roisin and Bianca are a team of three on Week 10)

In fact, unless one of them was out of shot on Task 10, I can't see any way that either of them survive to it.

I guess the Final 7 (For Task 10) is:

Tenacity

Katie
    Daniel
    Felipe
    Mark

Summit

Solomon
    Roisin
    Bianca

Playing devil's advocate here, but there's still a possibility it could be a final 6 for task 10.

This would happen if Sanjay & James are both fired in week 8 when Tenacity wins.
    Tenacity then loses task 9 and one person from their team is fired.
    This would leave each team with 3 people for task 10 as per last year.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Couldn't find a list of expected tasks for this thread, so I've added this.
    Only those in bold have been confirmed.

Week 1 - Ten Years of Selling
    Week 2 - Wearable Technology
    Week 3 - Home Fragrance
    Week 4 - Online Video Channel

Week 5 - Package Coach tours
    Week 6 - Manufacture & sell a new board game
    Week 7 - NYC (?)
    Week 8 - Royal Bath & West Show product selection
    Week 9 - Scavenger hunt (?)
    Week 10 - Launching own soft drinks brand
    Week 11 - Interviews
    Week 12 - Final
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,056
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I know who's in the final 'two', would it be bad form to post it?

(yes, those apostrophes are there for a reason)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Big-Arn wrote: »
    If I know who's in the final 'two', would it be bad form to post it?

(yes, those apostrophes are there for a reason)

No, not at all, we've had several of such spoilers in the past. Just use Spoiler tags in case people stray in by accident!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    frally wrote: »
    Couldn't find a list of expected tasks for this thread, so I've added this.
    Only those in bold have been confirmed.

Week 1 - Ten Years of Selling
    Week 2 - Wearable Technology
    Week 3 - Home Fragrance
    Week 4 - Online Video Channel

Week 5 - Package Coach tours
    Week 6 - Manufacture & sell a new board game
    Week 7 - NYC (?)
    Week 8 - Royal Bath & West Show product selection
    Week 9 - Scavenger hunt (?)
    Week 10 - Launching own soft drinks brand
    Week 11 - Interviews
    Week 12 - Final

I think the NYC task will be the smell what sells task,. Purely a guess!
  • Options
    boab34boab34 Posts: 1,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the NYC task will be the smell what sells task,. Purely a guess!

does that mean they'll be selling knockoff goods on the streets of NY? :D
  • Options
    Sherlock_HolmesSherlock_Holmes Posts: 6,882
    Forum Member
    I actually think that clip is from Task 9, which is a negotiation task I think, which would explain them racing into the boardroom. If so, Tenacity win Task 8, and either James or Sanjay are fired.

It is basically a repeat of the preview clip from series 6, where we had Jamie, Chris and Stuart celebrating in the waiting room.

They have never done a victory clip before, so this is definitely from a scavenger type task (or at least a task against the time). You can see that Mark and Katie are entering the waiting room (look at the positioning of the computer screen from the secretary).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    When was YF filmed? Nurun started following Dara a few days ago, possibly after meeting him?

Who do we think is going this week? Obviously we know it's got to be one of (or both) of Lindsay and Nurun who go.

Also what team swaps will be made for Week 4 to put Summit back up to the same number as Tenacity.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When was YF filmed? Nurun started following Dara a few days ago, possibly after meeting him?

Who do we think is going this week? Obviously we know it's got to be one of (or both) of Lindsay and Nurun who go.

Also what team swaps will be made for Week 4 to put Summit back up to the same number as Tenacity.

YF is usually filmed on Sunday or Monday so I think that's a decent catch!

If Nurun is following Dara, then I reckon that they both get fired as Lindsay's warning from Karren certainly pointed to her firing. (Her comment about how Lindsay didn't contribute seemed to be a definite forewarning to her firing)

Who gets moved over? Doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things, its probably one of the multiple women who get fired between Weeks 3 and 7 (So one of Lauren, Ella Jade or Jemma is my guess, considering Pamela is still on Tenacity in Week 6 and apparently Sarah too). Whoever it is will be the only eligible firing on Summit until Week 8 (Assuming Lindsay and Nurun both get fired)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    YF is usually filmed on Sunday or Monday so I think that's a decent catch!

If Nurun is following Dara, then I reckon that they both get fired as Lindsay's warning from Karren certainly pointed to her firing. (Her comment about how Lindsay didn't contribute seemed to be a definite forewarning to her firing)

Who gets moved over? Doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things, its probably one of the multiple women who get fired between Weeks 3 and 7 (So one of Lauren, Ella Jade or Jemma is my guess, considering Pamela is still on Tenacity in Week 6 and apparently Sarah too). Whoever it is will be the only eligible firing on Summit until Week 8 (Assuming Lindsay and Nurun both get fired)

It could even be 2 of the girls that move over after Week 3, so 4 girls on each team. One of them definitely has to be Jemma, unless she gets moved on Task 5, but she has definitely moved to Summit by Task 5.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Does anyone know which task the clip in which Bianca is having a go at James is from? I hope it's not Task 4 - I'll be very disappointed if Solly doesn't take PM on that one.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It could even be 2 of the girls that move over after Week 3, so 4 girls on each team. One of them definitely has to be Jemma, unless she gets moved on Task 5, but she has definitely moved to Summit by Task 5.

how do you know that Jemma definitely moves?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Predictions for Week 4

Summit
    Mark
    James
    Sanjay
    Solomon (PM)
    Roisin
    Bianca
    Jemma

Tenacity
    Felipe
    Daniel
    Steven
    Ella Jade
    Pamela
    Katie
    Sarah
    Lauren

FIRED: I have no idea who, but I imagine it'll be only one person, following two double firings.

In Week 5, I imagine one team will totally cock-up the coach tours task, and 3 will be fired, leaving the 11 we imagine we need for Week 6, which basically have to be Pamela and Sarah., alongside the final 9 who are confirmed - unless that blond woman on Task 6 is Roisin.

So basically, we know that:

Steven gets fired between Weeks 4 and 5
    Ella Jade gets fired between Weeks 4 and 5
    Lauren gets fired between Weeks 4 and 5.
    And Jemma definitely goes in Week 5, probably with two others - I think Ella Jade and Lauren.

With regards to Weeks 8 to 10, there could be another member to that team which includes Bianca, Roisin and Solomon? Nothing is set in stone apart from the fact that Bianca and Roisin and Solomon get to Week 10, and probably Katie also.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    boab34 wrote: »
    how do you know that Jemma definitely moves?

Because she is on a sub-team with James and Sanjay on the coach tours task :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because she is on a sub-team with James and Sanjay on the coach tours task :)

is there a clip/pic of them ?:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    boab34 wrote: »
    is there a clip/pic of them ?:confused:

Yes, in the preview at the end on Ten Years of the Apprentice :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Maybe Jemma and Ella Jade/Lauren get moved over for Mark in Week 4? Its certainly a possibility, though it wouldn't surprise me if Tenacity's presumable continual losses are the reason for Mark's transferral over.

We'll find out more tomorrow when we see the next time preview.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know which task the clip in which Bianca is having a go at James is from? I hope it's not Task 4 - I'll be very disappointed if Solly doesn't take PM on that one.

Tbf, it could be any task from Week 4 to Week 9 as they're both on the same team until then. We've got real way of knowing, but I also hope it isn't Week 4, as it is tailor-made for Solomon.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Maybe Jemma and Ella Jade/Lauren get moved over for Mark in Week 4? Its certainly a possibility, though it wouldn't surprise me if Tenacity's presumable continual losses are the reason for Mark's transferral over.

We'll find out more tomorrow when we see the next time preview.

But then surely there would hardly be any team swaps until Week 10 at least... Let's not forget barring Series 1, the longest time ever without a teamswap is 3 weeks.

Judging by how little manoeuverability there is for team reshuffles, it still wouldn't surprise me if by Task 8, Katie, Felipe etc were Summit and Bianca, Roisin and co are Tenacity.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But then surely there would hardly be any team swaps until Week 10 at least... Let's not forget barring Series 1, the longest time ever without a teamswap is 3 weeks.

Judging by how little manoeuverability there is for team reshuffles, it still wouldn't surprise me if by Task 8, Katie, Felipe etc were Summit and Bianca, Roisin and co are Tenacity.

Well, I'm anticipating it will be like Series 8, a few team swaps, but not too many.