Options

Did Lord Sugar make the right decision?

sinkingradiosinkingradio Posts: 1,459
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I thought both Bianca Miller and Mark Wright were good and for the first time I would have been happy for either of the finalists to win. But I think as the final episode showed it was clear that Mark was the strongest contender. He may be in a saturated market, although he will easily do well. For Bianca, the pricing seemed a bit risky.

Who did you want to win?

Did Lord Sugar make the right decision? 47 votes

Bianca Miller
38% 18 votes
Mark Wright
48% 23 votes
Neither
12% 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    Maria_RobinsonMaria_Robinson Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would have been happy for either to win but whatever - its done now for another year and putting up polls is to no avail whatsoever.
  • Options
    jojo01jojo01 Posts: 12,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, i think he did make the right decision.

While Bianca's idea was good, the fact that she was changing her mind about the price point throughout the show, gave the impression that she wasn't very confident about her own business plan.

And I liked Mark throughout, he was one of the standout candidates from early on IMO.
  • Options
    BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it was the correct decision.

Bianca didn't manage her team well, only wanted people who'd agree with her and showed the same arrogance (don't need anybody else) that her and Roisin showed when the boys were late for the Asda pitch. And let's not forget that was the one retailer who didn't order from them.

Even when Sarah said in the boardroom I wouldn't pay 35 quid for a pair of tights she shut her down - a potential customer! I'm positive Katie and Lauren wouldn't pay that much either, why did none of them pipe up?

She acted like the team were a hindrance to her work even though her team were dedicated and Mark had the far less useful team.

I think she'd be difficult to go into business in a partnership with because she doesn't listen. She needs to be in business by herself where she's in charge.

Mark was just the better option all round for LS, though Bianca is extremely impressive