Options

Do FIFA points give you a greater chance in a pack than in game coins?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 995
Forum Member
✭✭
You can buy Fifa points for real money and then spend them on packs in ultimate team but you can also play the game to earn enough in-game coins to purchase one with those.

My question is does EA's FIFA system favour people who use FIFA points to buy packs rather than people who use in-game coins?

Comments

• Options
    NewGamesOfTodayNewGamesOfToday Posts: 292
    Forum Member
    TescoJeans wrote: »
    You can buy Fifa points for real money and then spend them on packs in ultimate team but you can also play the game to earn enough in-game coins to purchase one with those.

My question is does EA's FIFA system favour people who use FIFA points to buy packs rather than people who use in-game coins?

I used to think it did but I wold say no. I can remember when I used to have a PS3 with Fifa and I spent about £80 on packs and never got anything good. I think it just comes down to luck at the end of the day. It's a rip off if you ask me, I used to be into it quite a bit at one time but not so much anymore. I probably should not say this but I normally wait for the coins on ebay to come down in price to a reasonable level and then buy them to use on packs or players.
  • Options
    Rich_LRich_L Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    Haven't they stopped the eBay stuff this time round?

Could be wrong.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Although it's cheaper and highly beneficial compared to buying FIFA points, I didn't mean buying coins online. Plus I don't fancy giving some randomer my card details.
  • Options
    MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My FIFA addicted mate says no. Apparently someone on youtube did an 80 gold+ opening using both a d got markedly more good cards with coins rather than pur hased with real cash poi ts.