[US] The Real Housewives of ........

Comments

• DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    After this weeks episode of NJ its clear to me that Melissa does not want Joe Gorga to have any contact with Teresa whatsoever and not just for the whole stripper and cheating claims i think Melissa hates Tre for other reasons and Im guessing she hated how Joe and tre were so close as brother and sister and she wants to be the only woman in his life.

I want Melissa of this show she just has make everything about her and what she wants, what she want to do next to make a quick $$$ did you see her comments about Tre's Book deals! She just came across so jealous and bitter If Teresa's success from doing this show as Melissa has no where near been successful as Tre.

It also proves Melissa is becoming in-between Joe and Teresa, that one on one with Dr V was emotional and you could see the hurt they both had, and finally Joe gave his sister a hug which was nice to see.

But onto the claims of her stripper and cheating past I do think she did both, The stripper claim in all fairness was time ago as the people claim so forget it but the cheating ones to me Melissa does look guilty I watched some episodes back of this season and her face when she is told about the cheating claims is not a face of disgust but guilt.... Thats what i get from her anyway :D
  • Nebworth90Nebworth90 Posts: 1,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I swear if I counted how many times I've eye-rolled this season of New Jersey It has to be in triple figures, if not quadruple.

Caroline turning up at the retreat, getting out the car and champing the door with that coat reminded me of Nanny McPhee. Lol.

I'm unsure why Jac was brought back. She's never there or involved in anything, it's clear she's checked out in the same way Kim Zolciak was. Bravo! Could have saved themselves the money and not bothered with her.

Looking forward to the OC tonight! I'm loving the OC now, it's improved imensly from the start of the season.

I desperately want to see Season 8 of OC, can u send me the link u use please? Seen clips online and Vicki and Tamra are looking fabulously entertaining as ever! (Even is Tamra is one of the biggest b#tches in the franchise) .:p
  • LaineyTLaineyT Posts: 6,392
    Forum Member
    In this weeks National Enquirer its says Kim Zolciak is expecting again. Kroy is 2 yrs old....Kash is 10 months old :rolleyes: they are going to need a much bigger house at this rate.
  • Jo09Jo09 Posts: 3,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LaineyT wrote: »
    In this weeks National Enquirer its says Kim Zolciak is expecting again. Kroy is 2 yrs old....Kash is 10 months old :rolleyes: they are going to need a much bigger house at this rate.

I mentioned this a month ago.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,182
    Forum Member
    Hi guys. Finally managed to watch the RHONJ latest episode. Was it me or did the first five minutes just repeat the last five minutes of the previous episode? Do we need the constant recaps of what JUST happened, like we're all going to forget? :D

Anyway. I am coming around to everyone else's opinions about Melissa. She clearly does not want her husband and Teresa to reconcile their differences. That much is clear. The part where she refused to let Joe and Teresa sit together in the room alone was a pathetic attempt at keeping them from reconciling. She wouldn't even let them talk. :mad:

I still don't see any indication from Teresa that she has had any part to play in this rift at all. That to me is far more worrying than Melissa's behaviour. It's like Teresa has to always be the one that has been wronged. Setting up those meetings with her friends so they can slag off her sister in law and then cry "why me?" when anyone dares confront her about it.

They should just replace Kathy with Rosie at this point. She's fab.

The part where Joe's shoe polish hairspray went all over everyone has to be one of the funniest things I've seen on this show. :D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D Thoughts on the latest NJ.

Will the "relationship experts" ever work again? They were totally ineffective and cringeworthy. Dr V, however was a star.

Tre and Juicy in the bath? BARF :o Poor waiter who had to pour the drinks before Juicy gave Tre abuse. Way too much information.

Melissa is a cow and I completely agree she doesn't want to let tiny Joe to have anything to do with Teresa.BUT Tre and Jogo are as bad as each other. I think Tre and Melissa's hatred is mutual ( though who would ever get into such a state over the little Jo is beyond me.) I don't believe Teresa wants any reconciliation, she wants Melissa gone. She needs to understand that Jogo is a married family man so of course his wife and family become his No1 priority. Back off Tre. Though why the parents have taken Tre's side is beyond me, they are both equally stupid and childish
    I think the time both of them were with Dr V is the only time they were calm and sane.

Heck, I haven't spoken to my brother in about 8 years, we've never liked each other. He lives hundreds of miles away so we live separate lives. I cant imagine in any circumstances having this amount of aggro. It doesn't work so we have nothing to do with each other, End of story. There's no fights or insults flying around because there's no relationship.I bet thousands of families are like us. You cant choose your relatives so you either get along or you don't. Just stay out of each others lives.

The clip of JoGo talking about his black hairspray was hilarious. I've never heard of that one before! A sort of DIY Grecian 2000. :eek:

Gawd, Caroline looked rough in the morning. She really looked her age and just why Tre needed her there is also beyond me.

For me, Teresa came across really badly in this episode, as did Melissa. Both of them were pathetic. There's so much jealousy flying around it's a wonder they're not in The Emerald City listening to The Wizard of Oz.

I loved Rosie at the end. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bumblesquat Totally forgot the Saddam Hussein being someone's brother and Kathy worrying about her nose job getting damaged.
    :D

It's the little details like this that make the HoWives such great entertainment, :p

( The first part was previously screened footage, except I think it came from the preview of this episode, not the last one.)
  • Andrew_DuncanAndrew_Duncan Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow. Just seen that the OC is getting its first ever 3 part reunion! It must be good.
  • daisiesfandaisiesfan Posts: 2,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow. Just seen that the OC is getting its first ever 3 part reunion! It must be good.

Sound like it's gonna be a good one. Hope Vicki loses it as she's so entertaining when she goes cray cray.
    I have just caught up with this season and after a very slow start it's turned into my favourite OC season (which is my least fave HW show in the franchise).
    I really hope they also have a good cast clearout for next year.
  • brumiladbrumilad Posts: 1,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • XxSassyGirlXxXxSassyGirlXx Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D OMG I've not had a chance to post on here in ages, I've been so busy the last week or so. I've had 2 eps of NJ to catch up on, and also The OC!

I wont bother recapping, as everyone else has done a fab job, and reading through the last page or so I totally agree with the opinions of NJ.

That fight was the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. All Joe Gorgas fault by the way, charging like some miniature bull at Juicy- he called Tre scum :eek: well, takes one to know one I say. Is it wrong that I really, really wanted Juicy to kick the crap out of Poison? :o I'm no fan of Juicy at all, but I find Joe Gorga odious, what a horrible little man. He gets on my last nerve. And Melissa still blames Tre for everything. Shrieking at her to "help your brother", I didn't blame Tre- Id have tried to leave aswell. These people are a total embarrassment.

The highlights had to be Poisons "hair in a can" and Kathy refusing to get involved in the fight incase anything happened to her nose job! :D Smart woman! I like Kathy, she's just not mental enough to be hanging around with these people. Rosie is fab aswell, and I like her, Tre and Juicy together.

Melissa and Poison are totally getting the sh*t stick with the editing this season. Melissa is just ridiculous, and I cant take her seriously at all, even her intro line ".....take a page from MY book" is a get at Teresa. Its pathetic. I agree that she has no interest in Tre and her brother reconciling. Her behaviour at the retreat just underlined that. That's not to say Tre is blameless, not by a long shot, but I'm just so bored of EVERYTHING being Tre's fault.

Dr V turning up was fab, and I really thought that scene with Tre and her brother at the end was really touching. Its not nice watching a family rip each other apart. Tre is really the only one on this show that I have any time for, but the fact is she just cant take responsibility for anything- they are ALL to blame, Tre Joe Gorga and Melissa are just as bad as each other. I don't believe for a second that Tre wants anything to with Melissa- she would be thrilled if Melissa up and left lets be honest!

I did :rolleyes: at Caroline turning up though, Yeah lets have another excuse for Caroline to stick her nose in. I really think her marriage to Al is on shaky ground as well.

I did not need to see Tre and Juicy getting up close and personal in the bath though! :eek: please, never again!

Moving onto The OC, I still have the last ep to catch up on, but Im loving OC this season. Its turned into a great season and I cant wait for the reunion! 3 parter you say Andrew?! Loving it! Tamra is good value at reunions, as is Vicki. I'm hoping Gretchen gets a mauling and Vicki lets fly at Lauri (that woman is SO desperate to be relevant on this show again) I wonder if they will bring her back next season? I could maybe see it happening, esp if Vicki decides to expose all of Lauris shady secrets, I'm sure she has plenty!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't wait for Vicki an Tamra to go off on one at the reunion too. Gretchen will need to fight back if she wants to even be alive for next season, never mind about being asked back! She does need to bring it though. I'm interested to see how Lydia will cope with it and react. Poor heather has to sit next to Gretchen. I hope Alexis just says her truths to Gretchen and not jump in a gang up on her because as much as G deserves it it will make her look bad.

I'm unsure over next seasons cast. I did want a cast clear out but after the second half of this season I'm kind of wanting everyone to stay. Then I think we need a change because it won't be this good all the time. Who would go and who would stay is the question though?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 147
    Forum Member
    I think your right Andrew that Gretchen could be on the way out of OC. Just looking at the episode descriptions makes you think Gretchen and the group are over!

An Immodest Proposal
    Gretchen proposes to Slade, but nary a fellow housewife is invited to her engagement bash. Meanwhile, Vicki sets out to confront Slade at a party; Tamra reveals her wedding date; Vicki breaks news about a rekindled relationship; and all expose their true feelings about Gretchen.

Cold Shoulders
    Vicki's "Winter Wonderland" bash turns dramatically frosty in the Season 8 finale. Here, Gretchen and Heather clash, Alexis is brought to tears, Briana's husband verbally lashes out, Tamra and Gretchen trade accusations, and Slade gets ambushed over his past public insults.

I don't think she will leave though. She is so desperate that she asked Slade to marry her! :p I bet she wants a wedding spin off lol and I agree that everyone should stay too. As much as I'm hating on Gretchen this season her stupidity (Or indiscrepancies as she would say) She is a fighter lol Maybe next season as friend of the housewives they should invite Lauri and Jeana back . . . and Jo . . . . and Lynne . . . . and Peggy . . . . and QUINN!!! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kimkam_kim wrote: »
    D

I don't think she'll have a choice to leave or not. She doesn't get on with any other woman on the show, even Lauri has came out and said her and Gretchen aren't friends (I doubt she'll be asked back either after the Faye Resnick reaction she got). She's in the same position Alexis was last year but the only difference is Alexis had Vicki and the viewers on her side which put a little pressure on producers to bring her back so they made the group integrate with her. So with the cast and viewers against her G is pretty much a goner. It's a shame because I used to love her and she was the fan favourite until this season. Talk about a fall from the top.

I would love Jeana back, she said she would! I would like Lynne back but considering the last time we seen her she was ripping Gretchen a new one over her handbag line I doubt she'd be an ally for her. Jeana and G get on though and Jeana hates Tamra and dislikes Vicki so that could be epic! I have a feeling Jeana has already been asked back though because just after Jeana said she would come back on WWHL Vicki has been kissing her ass on Twitter and interviews apologising for everything, saying she was wrong to blame Jeana for losing money on the house(even after she blamed her on her 100th show interviews) and saying she wants to meet up with her for coffee, it came out of the blue...I'm just speculating though.

I think Heather may be leaving because she said in her blog that they were recruiting new housewives for next season, or she may know who is leaving. The only one definitely not leaving is Vicki, I have a feeling she wants to stay until season 10 then bow out.
  • Nebworth90Nebworth90 Posts: 1,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If OC is to get a revamp, I cannot see the show without Vicki or Tamra. They r both SO entertaining. I'd personally like Heather and Gretchen to go and Jeana brought back with a new HW. Heather bores me with her snobbiness and the less said about Gretchen the better!
    Would they ever have Brianna as a HW? That way if Vicki was to 'retire' she could still be part of the show? (I do love them!)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nebworth90 wrote: »
    If OC is to get a revamp, I cannot see the show without Vicki or Tamra. They r both SO entertaining. I'd personally like Heather and Gretchen to go and Jeana brought back with a new HW. Heather bores me with her snobbiness and the less said about Gretchen the better!
    Would they ever have Brianna as a HW? That way if Vicki was to 'retire' she could still be part of the show? (I do love them!)

I'm undecided on Tamra, i feel she has given everything she has to offer but at the same time she does bring the drama and I can't see the show without her.

Not fussed with heather. However, a lot are saying they want the show to just keep Lydia heather and Alexis and move on from the others. I dunno though.

I like the idea of Brianna replacing Vicki so she can still be part of it. However, I don't want them on together, that'll rip them apart like Bravo does with the other families. I think Brianna might be a bit too normal for this show though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm undecided on Tamra, i feel she has given everything she has to offer but at the same time she does bring the drama and I can't see the show without her.

Not fussed with heather. However, a lot are saying they want the show to just keep Lydia heather and Alexis and move on from the others. I dunno though.

I like the idea of Brianna replacing Vicki so she can still be part of it. However, I don't want them on together, that'll rip them apart like Bravo does with the other families. I think Brianna might be a bit too normal for this show though.

As much as I dislike Tamra, I really think she would be missed if she was to go. Vicki also should stay, as she IS RHOC.
    I would like to see Heather and Alexis go and bring back Jeana and add a new one. Gretchen should also stay, not because I like her, but because of the drama her being there will cause.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    daisiesfan wrote: »
    As much as I dislike Tamra, I really think she would be missed if she was to go. Vicki also should stay, as she IS RHOC.
    I would like to see Heather and Alexis go and bring back Jeana and add a new one. Gretchen should also stay, not because I like her, but because of the drama her being there will cause.

I agree. I can't believe Vickis turn around this season, at the start she just looked so beat and I thought she was down and out but she has turned it round and is back to the crazy screaming banshee we love!

I'm in a turmoil over Alexis. I love her and she's my fave OC Housewive but she isn't willing to get into any drama so I'm not sure how entertaining she can be. I think she may not even want to come back for another season though and that's why she's patching everything up- to leave on good terms.

I agree about bringing Jeana back.

What do you think about Lydia?

Melissa just attacked, well name-called, joe Guidces mother in her blod, she really is scum. This is what she said:

"“Now I know that while we were crying, devastated, and embarrassed over in the other room, nothing but giggles and Fabellini toasts. The Giudices must have felt like what just happened was no big deal. They were having sexy time in the hot tub. Hey, whatever floats your boat. I wonder what Filomena “too much boobie” Giudice would say about her son and daughter-in-law’s Jacuzzi action and his “I’m going to jerk off”?”

What did poor Juicy's mother ever do?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. I can't believe Vickis turn around this season, at the start she just looked so beat and I thought she was down and out but she has turned it round and is back to the crazy screaming banshee we love!

I'm in a turmoil over Alexis. I love her and she's my fave OC Housewive but she isn't willing to get into any drama so I'm not sure how entertaining she can be. I think she may not even want to come back for another season though and that's why she's patching everything up- to leave on good terms.

I agree about bringing Jeana back.

What do you think about Lydia?

Melissa just attacked, well name-called, joe Guidces mother in her blod, she really is scum. This is what she said:

"“Now I know that while we were crying, devastated, and embarrassed over in the other room, nothing but giggles and Fabellini toasts. The Giudices must have felt like what just happened was no big deal. They were having sexy time in the hot tub. Hey, whatever floats your boat. I wonder what Filomena “too much boobie” Giudice would say about her son and daughter-in-law’s Jacuzzi action and his “I’m going to jerk off”?”

What did poor Juicy's mother ever do?

I forgot about Lydia. I like her, she can stay too.
    Oh that Melissa Gorga makes my pee boil. :mad:
    I have said before, that in seasons 1 and 2 I loved Teresa and then halfway through season 3, I just found her behaviour so bad that I really went off her. I never became a huge fan of Melissa, but I admit I sided with her over T.
    This season though, I am prepared to admit I got it wrong. Very wrong!
    It seems like Melissa has absoloutely no intentions of seeing her brother and sister in law reconcile and is doing all she can to drive an even bigger wedge between the two of them.
    Personally if I was Teresa and he was my brother, I would have to cut him out of my life, which sounds harsh, but I couldn't live like that.
    T and Juicy were having some sexy time in the bath, so what? she had no right to even bring up Joe Guidice's mother as she's not even part of the show.
    I think that any progress they did make has been shat on by Melissa in her recent blogs and that by the time the reunion comes around, it's gonna be the same old story. Hopefully this time though, the other women will have seen Melissa for what she is and will side with Teresa.
    End of rant.
  • BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    Melissa mentioned Filomena (Joe Guidice's mother) because she appeared on the show with Teresa a few weeks ago - she was getting pedicures with Teresa in a scene where she said Melissa would be called a prostitute in Italy for wearing what she wears there in America.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 331
    Forum Member
    Anyone know whats going on with new Bravo series 'Ladies in London'? Havent really heard/seen anything to suggest theyre filming, although read way back when that Caprice was taking part ...heard nothing since though.

Also does anyone know: how do the itv2 episodes of RH do ratings-wise?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    conor123 wrote: »
    Anyone know whats going on with new Bravo series 'Ladies in London'? Havent really heard/seen anything to suggest theyre filming, although read way back when that Caprice was taking part ...heard nothing since though.

Also does anyone know: how do the itv2 episodes of RH do ratings-wise?

I have no idea, has Caprice even gave birth yet?

I think the ratings do something between 500K and 800K, probably nearer the 500K mark though.

I have a feeling Jill Zarin will be coming back to RHONY, possibly as a friend. Just recently she has began saying that she would never return despite saying she would for the previous two years. Also, she has been tweeting photos with NY housewives, luann, aviva and Sonja! She had her 'ladies luncheon' which some NY housewives attended. Just seems a bit suspect she's hanging around a lot more with them while they're filming.

Anyone else find it odd that during OC events, usually the wrap party, old cast members turn up but in other cities once they leave they are never to be seen again?. (Except dina in NJ once)
  • BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member

I have a feeling Jill Zarin will be coming back to RHONY, possibly as a friend. Just recently she has began saying that she would never return despite saying she would for the previous two years. Also, she has been tweeting photos with NY housewives, luann, aviva and Sonja! She had her 'ladies luncheon' which some NY housewives attended. Just seems a bit suspect she's hanging around a lot more with them while they're filming.

Yes, I read an interview she gave to Radar Online saying just that (This website seemed to be the tattle-tale playground for the Beverly Hills women!)
  • XxSassyGirlXxXxSassyGirlXx Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D Oh please let this be true! Imagine how brilliant that would be?! Jill coming back would really make NY worth watching again (I have a soft spot for NY, it was the first housewives franchise I watched and I loved it!) It was a big mistake axing Jill in the first place, and whilst I don't see Bravo admitting that and making her a "proper" housewife again, they could totally bring her back as a "friend". They sort of did it with Lauri on The OC, she was a Housewife, she left, and now she's more or less back as a friend this season. Difference is Jill is MUCH better value than Lauri and people really seem to want her back on the show. I also think its a bit suspect, they are in the middle of filming, and Jill seems to be popping up a lot more. Id also love to see Ramona's reaction :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D Oh please let this be true! Imagine how brilliant that would be?! Jill coming back would really make NY worth watching again (I have a soft spot for NY, it was the first housewives franchise I watched and I loved it!) It was a big mistake axing Jill in the first place, and whilst I don't see Bravo admitting that and making her a "proper" housewife again, they could totally bring her back as a "friend". They sort of did it with Lauri on The OC, she was a Housewife, she left, and now she's more or less back as a friend this season. Difference is Jill is MUCH better value than Lauri and people really seem to want her back on the show. I also think its a bit suspect, they are in the middle of filming, and Jill seems to be popping up a lot more. Id also love to see Ramona's reaction :p

I agree. They should have another holiday moment. The women lying, sunbathing, getting a pedicure/manicure and in waltzes Jill Zarin with her loud, obnoxious "hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii". Ramona's eyes would pop right out of their sockets and she'd go into cardiac arrest. In the meantime LuAnn would be lapping it all up.