• Starzz123Starzz123 Posts: 1,700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Slightly interesting...Demi just followed Hilary Duff :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    Starzz123 wrote: »

that pretty much confirms it then. i'm really dissapointed, big mistake on simons part.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 359
    Forum Member
    that pretty much confirms it then. i'm really dissapointed, big mistake on simons part.

Well it could mean anything... We wil have to wait until tomorrow..
  • Kuda_KunakaKuda_Kunaka Posts: 2,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:(

Come on Kelendria!
    Forum Member
    ASHFORDSTP wrote: »
    Well it could mean anything... We wil have to wait until tomorrow..

why else would demi randomly follow her the day before judges are announced? also she tweeted an X and her name has been mentioned.
  • 4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    It's Hilary then that's to much of of a coincidence as she followed Mario Lopez the X Factor USA Host just before. I just hope Kelly gets the other spot.
  • PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Demi has spoken highly of Hilary in the past, so she may have mentioned her to Simon.

Who knows, as others have said, we'll find out tomorrow.

Also, the other day when Hilary was first mentioned, there was a bit of buzz on twitter.
  • dondfan998dondfan998 Posts: 17,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know it's unlikely but I'd rather have Hilary in some sort of co-hosting role or a correspondent role than a judge...it seems too similar to have her AND Demi, and also for her to follow Hilary after Mario..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pretty reliable source TMZ saying Kelly and Paulina are in final negotiations :)

http://www.tmz.com/2013/05/19/x-factor-paulina-rubio-kelly-rowland-judges/
    Forum Member
    is it just me or do you think it's too obvious for demi to follow hilary, and hilary to follow mario the day before the judges are being announced? i don't think simon would want that, he'll want suspense tomorrow. which again agrees with the thought of hilary taking some sort of presenting role instead?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pretty reliable source TMZ saying Kelly and Paulina are in final negotiations :)

http://www.tmz.com/2013/05/19/x-factor-paulina-rubio-kelly-rowland-judges/

Oh, I hope so :)

And TMZ are reliable on TV shows...sometimes, they leak over half of the Dancing with the Stars casts before they're even announced
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ooh interesting.

with it saying 'next few days, possibly as early as tomorrow' - I thought it was already confirmed it would be announced tomorrow?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 77
    Forum Member
    PJ1893 wrote: »
    Ooh interesting.

with it saying 'next few days, possibly as early as tomorrow' - I thought it was already confirmed it would be announced tomorrow?

I'm wondering how reliable it is. I know TMZ is, but next few days? Auditions start in two! Announcemnt tomorrow ? Very dramatic. Is this what Simon wants? Has he leaked information for added drama?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What an odd mix of people to have on the same panel. What the hell is Simon thinking? It's like he's deliberately trying to get his show to flop.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 359
    Forum Member
    is it just me or do you think it's too obvious for demi to follow hilary, and hilary to follow mario the day before the judges are being announced? i don't think simon would want that, he'll want suspense tomorrow. which again agrees with the thought of hilary taking some sort of presenting role instead?

Actually that could make sense..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 77
    Forum Member
    ASHFORDSTP wrote: »
    Actually that could make sense..

Do you think this TMZ story is a bit, dare I say it, Simon trying to hype up his show?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know anything could happen in the next day or two but I like the idea of this panel. I don't know much about Paulina, most of the comments on the bottom of TMZ seem to be asking 'who is she?'. I thought she was well known there.

Obviously, I'd still like Ne-Yo to get the job but he's disappeared off the radar completely re: XF.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Even if Hilary isn't a cohost she could be some kind of correspondent like Christina Milian on The Voice.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What an odd mix of people to have on the same panel. What the hell is Simon thinking? It's like he's deliberately trying o get his show to flop.

He wants chemistry - who's to say he hasn't achieved that? We won't know until we see the panel on TV in Sept.

The idea of Randy, Paula and Simon probably didn't excite people on paper either.
  • 4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    I think you could be right I wouldn't mind Hilary being a host but I don't think she should be a judge.
  • dillandillan Posts: 2,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Demi following Hilary (and Mario Lopez right before) is almost like a confirmation, no? I can't see any other reason.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm actually optimistic about this panel all three ladies have decent credentials and belong to different genre's, they come across as fiesty personalities and think the chemistry might just be amazing.
  • Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah I would say now TMZ have ran that story that pretty much confirms the judges, as they are normally very reliable. I wanted Kelly to be a judge, so I am glad about that but I was hoping for Cheryl, oh well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    who the f is paulina ... unbelievable...

i've lived in america all my life and never heard of her. ridiculous.