Options

Stephanie Davis - "z-list"

2»

Comments

• Options
    AmethyztAmethyzt Posts: 4,383
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, according to some people on Twitter, she's apparently been seen out drinking etc...... :o It's still all a rather odd story :confused:

https://twitter.com/zoeaden/status/762296643555364865

https://twitter.com/JackSouthward/status/762276578571218944?lang=en-gb

https://twitter.com/shari_pearson/status/762571800404459520

Agree, it does sound like a very odd story.
  • Options
    AmethyztAmethyzt Posts: 4,383
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    welshfoxy wrote: »
    Is this for real or a clever humour? I can never tell on DS...

Ah sorry about that. Just seen your comment. I was being serious, it just seems as though she has been pregnant for a long time - I thought she was having a 12 week scan back in mid May - but now only seems to be 5 months.
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amethyzt wrote: »
    Ah sorry about that. Just seen your comment. I was being serious, it just seems as though she has been pregnant for a long time - I thought she was having a 12 week scan back in mid May - but now only seems to be 5 months.

Didn't you know, she is the first person to ever have a Baby.how many scans has she had now? Seems an awful lot.
  • Options
    bean_of_sbbean_of_sb Posts: 7,841
    Forum Member
    Stephanie could have had a god career. She did well on Over the Rainbow, and several of her co-contestants have forged decent stage careers.

Hollyoaks was a good move and a high profile job, but she obviously messed that one up and then CBB massively backed her into a corner. Now she's an ex-bb AND ex-Hollyoaks actress. That combination kind of makes you unemployable
  • Options
    moanzalotmoanzalot Posts: 460
    Forum Member
    I don't think she was ever pregnant, think the whole thing is fake and she will probably claim to lose the baby in the coming weeks.
  • Options
    humdrummerhumdrummer Posts: 4,487
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »

The pic shows absolutely no baby bump what so ever when in other pics the bump is clear. No amount of good angles/lighting etc could change that.

I'm sure she's posted a pic from a while ago. Don't know why she doesn't just say...
  • Options
    MandarkMandark Posts: 47,964
    Forum Member
    moanzalot wrote: »
    I don't think she was ever pregnant, think the whole thing is fake and she will probably claim to lose the baby in the coming weeks.
    That's pretty desperate if true.
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only certain thing I can say about Steph is that she needs help and I now feel bad about not being very nice about her.:blush:
  • Options
    viertevierte Posts: 4,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    humdrummer wrote: »
    The pic shows absolutely no baby bump what so ever when in other pics the bump is clear. No amount of good angles/lighting etc could change that.

I'm sure she's posted a pic from a while ago. Don't know why she doesn't just say...

She can't have. Snap chat is live images if it was from a while ago you could tell because it would have a specific frame around it.
  • Options
    Skittle BombSkittle Bomb Posts: 824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just find it so odd. She is huge in some pics for someone due in January but then in others there is no bump.

Its bizarre.
  • Options
    humdrummerhumdrummer Posts: 4,487
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vierte wrote: »
    She can't have. Snap chat is live images if it was from a while ago you could tell because it would have a specific frame around it.

OK, yes, I am old :blush:

That being the case - then the baby bump had definitely left the building!
    Must be the angle then...or...she's not pregnant.
  • Options
    pixxyypixxyy Posts: 1,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think she's faking it as not the easiest thing to fake at this stage lol
    If it was fake I think she'd have 'lost' baby within a few weeks
  • Options
    ThornfieldThornfield Posts: 767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »

She's someone who does everything for max attention so one day she'll be the boy who cried wolf and won't have anyone believe her when/if something awful does happen.

I'm still wondering about the bizarre incident where she was "beaten up" in that car park and her mum was lashing out on Twitter over it. Come and gone without a trace!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    On another note, babymoon? Who comes up with these silly expressions?
  • Options
    RealityRocksRealityRocks Posts: 4,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That snap looks strange like she's taken a photo of a photo. Why? Attention. Now she can cuddle her bump and moan to OK about all the vile bullies making her life soooooo difficult because Steph ain't nothing if she ain't playing the victim.

Her dates are iffy though. She had her 12 week scan in May and said she was further along than that but now she's not due until December? Maybe evil swine Jez has a point asking for DNA. I'm sure Jeremy Kyle can sort it all out anyway.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    humdrummer wrote: »
    Must be the angle then

That was my first thought. You can manipulate a picture a hell of a lot just from shooting at different angles and loads of celebs do it, although not usually as such a blatant cry for attention in the way Stephanie (and recently Cheryl whatshername) is.

All these photos and the disappearing/re-appearing bump are obviously Stephanie demanding attention, and it's working.

I feel sad for people like her.