Forum Member
    Sir Cliff

Jeremy Sheffield!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 269
    Forum Member
    Openly gay celebs:
    http://www.queerattitude.com/society/famous.php

Funny bit about famous homophobes at the bottom - especially that evil woman off the Louis Thoroux program
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 269
    Forum Member
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_gay,_lesbian_or_bisexual_people

Didn't know Wikipedia had this!! Interesting
  • Options
    TironTiron Posts: 8,080
    Forum Member
    Shearer9 wrote: »
    Openly gay celebs:
    http://www.queerattitude.com/society/famous.php

Funny bit about famous homophobes at the bottom - especially that evil woman off the Louis Thoroux program

I thought Anne Heche is now more straight than gay. Isn't she presently married to a man and has had a baby?
  • Options
    Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    Shearer9 wrote: »

Confirmed gays? Great!

This thread can be closed then. :)
  • Options
    TironTiron Posts: 8,080
    Forum Member
    Rosie Red wrote: »
    Confirmed gays? Great!

This thread can be closed then. :)

LOL!! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 74
    Forum Member
    Eviesmum wrote: »
    wow just found out that

Stephen K Amos is gay (would never had guessed that)
    Russell T Davis (Dr Who)
    Kelly Mcgillis
    Wanda Sykes

are all gay

Kelly McGillis married Tom (100% straight :)) Cruise, that's how gay she is!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Bouncer from Neighbours was a woofter.
  • Options
    BellagioBellagio Posts: 3,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    About the only time I've ever been surprised was when Raymond Burr died and the obit mentioned he was "survived by his long-term partner Robert Benevides" - that was a definite "WTF ???" moment.

Although, have to say, a tad surprised about Jackie Woodburne.

Sir Cliff of Richard: don't know about now, but back in the 90s a friend of mine with big thing about him (female, btw) asked me if he was gay. I have a passing involvement in the music business, so asked around a bit, and the best reply I got was from someone who worked for many years for him as a backing singer:"'Course he's not - when you're in love with yourself that much, there's no room for anyone else". :cool:
  • Options
    fynefunfynefun Posts: 152
    Forum Member
    BrennyUK wrote: »

are you sure? thought she was only in a film with him
  • Options
    pussyfootpussyfoot Posts: 740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Listentome wrote: »
    I was under that impression too. Especially when there has been nothing to suggest the likes of Stuart Manning are gay.

But just to settle the Stuart Manning 'rumour' his cousin posted frequently in the IACGMOOH threads. She confirms he is heterosexual.

With all these rumours about who we suspect is gay we might as well just think everyone is. Including our straight dads, brothers, sisters, mums... :D

Look at a few of the posts on the thread 100% Alleged Showbiz Industry Hints & Saucy Secrets. ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 182
    Forum Member
    itv2 wrote: »
    Camp as a row of tents in Bettystown:D

I used to live there, thought the name was hilariously camp. The irish didn't seem to get the joke though :D:D
  • Options
    LaineyTLaineyT Posts: 6,392
    Forum Member
    Watched The Soup on E Entertainment and Joel anounced that Meredith Baxter Birney ( the mum in Micheal J Foxs Family Ties) is gay now that surprised me. If you look her up you will say ohhhh I know who she means now lol

LaineyT:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Kelly McGillis came out recently, I did a quick search on Google and there are articles about it from the Telegraph on.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nope you are wrong there chick. They were only in Top Gun together.

He has been married 3 times (Mimi Rodgers, Nicole Kidman and Katie Holmes). Certainly never to Kelly.
  • Options
    nina99nina99 Posts: 2,483
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simon Woods, the actor who played Doctor Harrison in the BBC's Cranford is now openly gay or at least bisexual. Apparently he went out with "Bond" actress Rosamund Pike for a couple of years and then left her for a man.
  • Options
    Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    Kelly McGillis married Tom (100% straight :)) Cruise,

She came out, but I don't think she ever married Tom Cruise?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Rosie Red wrote: »
    She came out, but I don't think she ever married Tom Cruise?

Oh that's right, she "went out" with him then discovered what a freak he was, but the gayness must have rubbed off because she's a fully paid up member of the Alice B Toklas fan club now.
  • Options
    stairwaystairway Posts: 1,500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bellagio wrote: »
    About the only time I've ever been surprised was when Raymond Burr died and the obit mentioned he was "survived by his long-term partner Robert Benevides" - that was a definite "WTF ???" moment.

Although, have to say, a tad surprised about Jackie Woodburne.

Sir Cliff of Richard: don't know about now, but back in the 90s a friend of mine with big thing about him (female, btw) asked me if he was gay. I have a passing involvement in the music business, so asked around a bit, and the best reply I got was from someone who worked for many years for him as a backing singer:"'Course he's not - when you're in love with yourself that much, there's no room for anyone else". :cool:

Well, a few years ago, a former work colleague of mine, who worked in the Vice Squad at the Met. told me that the afore mentioned celeb had been caught several times, in compromising positions, but his " people " got it hushed up, to keep his image, allegedly
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh that's right, she "went out" with him then discovered what a freak he was, but the gayness must have rubbed off because she's a fully paid up member of the Alice B Toklas fan club now.

Nope I think you'll find it's called a contract. Even People magazine has busted him this past week. scientology mustn't be threatening them like it all used to, especially now the Antipodeans are taking that loathesome cult to the courts.
  • Options
    CRMCRM Posts: 11,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pussyfoot wrote: »
    Thought i would give this thread another airing. Theres rumours doing the rounds about Robert Pattinson being gay, and also the bloke whos just come out of the jungle, Stuart Manning. Any further goss on them, anyone?

RP used to go out with a friend of mine...and he was male.
  • Options
    BumblingBeeBumblingBee Posts: 455
    Forum Member
    What on earth? Since when has Rob Pattinson been gay? Or since when have there been rumours?
    Just 'cause he's a pretty boy and used to be a male model lol.
    Rumours are heavy about him and the chick from that God-awful movie about angst-ridden teenage vampires, although I think that's just the warped, teenybopper fans desperately trying to convince themselves that their beloved tragic heroes are real .. Christ I feel nauseous.
  • Options
    fastest fingerfastest finger Posts: 12,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nah
    Michael Gambons son is gay and MG has told of his support for his son despite him not initially being able to get his head round it.

Funny how that transpires to him becoming gay!!

Wasn't it Michael Gambon who once joked in an interview "I used to be gay, but was forced to give it up" :D

He told that story on Top Gear I think.
  • Options
    ajmanajman Posts: 2,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    ListentomeListentome Posts: 9,804
    Forum Member
    ajman wrote: »

Agreed. Really interesting read.
This discussion has been closed.