Options

Winehouse rushed to hospital

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,197
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Lol, why are these so called celebs always"rushed"to hospital instead of just taken.
  • Options
    conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lol, why are these so called celebs always"rushed"to hospital instead of just taken.

Dont you know by now celebs do everything different to us mere mortals.

If they are having relationship troubles.... they don't have a chat about it.... they have "crisis talks"

If someone in their family is ill.... they don't go visit them.... they make a "mercy dash".

and if they have sore boobs... they dont take a few panadol and go to bed for a hour... they are "RUSHED" to hospital.
  • Options
    BellagioBellagio Posts: 3,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I understand the implants are rejecting her. Too toxic. :eek:
  • Options
    Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ........with sore boobs. Dozy tart!

Bit heartless eh?

This could be serious.:(
  • Options
    sarahcssarahcs Posts: 8,734
    Forum Member
    Loving the comments. "No matter how hard I try, I just can't seem to care." :D
  • Options
    Ryan-BRyan-B Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    its just one thing after another with this bloody woman
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr Giggles wrote: »
    Bit heartless eh?

Actually, you are right, I should be more caring -not! :D

But really I'm more concerned that her dad encouraged her to have the op in the first place. What is wrong with that man? Every time he has something to say I get the feeling there is something odd about their relationship.
  • Options
    phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    conchie wrote: »

If they are having relationship troubles.... they don't have a chat about it.... they have "crisis talks"

If someone in their family is ill.... they don't go visit them.... they make a "mercy dash".

and if they have sore boobs... they dont take a few panadol and go to bed for a hour... they are "RUSHED" to hospital.

When not doing that they are often engaged in "marathon sex romps" too :D
  • Options
    Gloom of WhomGloom of Whom Posts: 197
    Forum Member
    Bit heartless eh?

We live in hope.:cool:

Her dad seems to harbour a very unhealthy interest in his daughter, a new take on Lolita with Mitch being Humbert Humbert.
  • Options
    be more pacificbe more pacific Posts: 19,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be fair, Amy has been a serious Dead Pool contender for a few years now. The title of this thread must have raised some people's hopes of a windfall.
  • Options
    essexpeteessexpete Posts: 9,210
    Forum Member
    To be fair, Amy has been a serious Dead Pool contender for a few years now. The title of this thread must have raised some people's hopes of a windfall.

bit bad taste but I can't judge my fave page in the paper is the obituaries
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God I usually just the read the often vile and toxic comments on these threads, yet the vitriol and nastiness on display here moves me to comment. Give the girl a break! She's had a very hard few years due to personal and spiritual problems and is now attempting to turn things around. She doesn't seek publicity and is probably the greatest singer/songwriter we have at the moment. The tabloid treatment of her, and on here as well, has been so harsh and unfair. She is just an exceptionally talented but troubled and vulnerable young woman who went through a very difficult period in her life that was basically serialised in the media. Leave her alone.
  • Options
    Scratchy7929Scratchy7929 Posts: 3,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poplar wrote: »
    God I usually just the read the often vile and toxic comments on these threads, yet the vitriol and nastiness on display here moves me to comment. Give the girl a break! She's had a very hard few years due to personal and spiritual problems and is now attempting to turn things around. She doesn't seek publicity and is probably the greatest singer/songwriter we have at the moment. The tabloid treatment of her, and on here as well, has been so harsh and unfair. She is just an exceptionally talented but troubled and vulnerable young woman who went through a very difficult period in her life that was basically serialised in the media. Leave her alone.

Don't you think she brought all the troubles on herself, just a little bit.
    BTW - I didn't think she had any available singer/songwriter material about at the moment - she's been a bit occupied with other matters :o
    Also I don't think you should mention "vile and toxic comments on these threads, yet the vitriol and nastiness" when she has a gob like a sewer herself :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Actually, you are right, I should be more caring -not! :D

Something wrong with some people on here.:sleep:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Something wrong with some people on here.:sleep:

She's reported to have sore boobs ffs. I'm sure she has had more serious health problems that I wouldn't wish on anyone even if they were self inflicted but sore boobs? :confused:
  • Options
    phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    If the implants have leaked that is pretty unfortunate and quite hazardous.

Given they allegedly cost £35,000 less than a year ago they should still be "under guarantee" though, so not all bad news.

Winehouse's "spiritual problems" are simply an overfondness for spirts, surely? :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Spot on.
  • Options
    Mrs SprattMrs Spratt Posts: 4,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    phil solo wrote: »
    When not doing that they are often engaged in "marathon sex romps" too :D

That's when they're not 'pleasuring themselves.'
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Agreed.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    conchie wrote: »

:D:D It's so true. Greedy, using up all the drama so there's none left for us peasants! :)
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Agree. Don't know on the greatest singer/songwriter bit, think that's stretching things a bit, but she most certainly did have so much to be proud of and I've been rooting for her all through the bad times, hoping she'll come out the other side.

I do hope she's ok and there's nothing I'd love to see more than her getting back to doing what she does so well. :)
  • Options
    Sue Ellen EwingSue Ellen Ewing Posts: 1,769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D absolutely love it!!! you should present bettyswallocks TV Burp!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's got such an amazing voice. It would be so nice to see her back on stage, recording again, looking healthy and happy once more :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was inevitable the father would turn up - helooks like a grey-haired version and just a big media-**** prostituting of a member of the family as Paul Ross.