Options

Kate Ritchie (Sally Fletcher) returning to Home and Away (Merged)

13»

Comments

• Options
    ***KEL******KEL*** Posts: 520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Matt35 wrote: »
    Do you know if Ada is coming back or has she gone for good?

She will be back ... She is on maternity leave :)
  • Options
    JamieRoss1988JamieRoss1988 Posts: 1,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Excellent news :D shame it's not a full time return but hope this guest stint will lead to further guest returns or even a permanent return
  • Options
    JamieHTJamieHT Posts: 12,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmm could be the reason shes back...
    The board ring sally after ginas death and ask her to be the new principal of summer bay high

It would make sense.
    The only thing making me think it's not that is that Gina seems to have already filmed her final scenes and Sally hasn't started filming yet. As long as they don't make Bianca Principal!
  • Options
    sarahcadhillsarahcadhill Posts: 2,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sally is an iconic character so it will be lovely and brilliant to see her return. Even though it's for a few months, I have no doubt that lots of viewers who have stopped watching HAA will watch HAA again for Sally. I do hope Lucy Addario and Louise Bowes (producers) don't ruin Sally which I am sure they won't.
  • Options
    mimi123456mimi123456 Posts: 2,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whilst it's great that Sally is coming back, she'll only end up playing second fiddle to yet another drama revolving around the Braxtons!

Let's hope Sally comes back all gangsta style and finishes off the Braxtons once and for all. Now how good would that be?
  • Options
    superstar111superstar111 Posts: 18,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wish she'd come back full term :( Next up, Rachel Armstrong please?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    sounds good, i liked Sally :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 406
    Forum Member
    I love Home & Away, cannot wait for her to come back!
    Really want Sash and Casey to stay together tho :( and I just want Heath and Bianca to live happy ever after!

Charlie's back soon aswell isn't she! x
  • Options
    davem1234davem1234 Posts: 5,451
    Forum Member
    ilke it
  • Options
    madaboutcarlamadaboutcarla Posts: 10,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I may have to start watching again! :D
  • Options
    BadRomanceBadRomance Posts: 8,727
    Forum Member
    Kate's being doing a lot of promoting this week. She said she was only offered a guest contract but I am hoping that her return will be so popular that she will come back for good. Still no hints as to why Sally is coming home though. Her house is going to be pretty full when she comes back! And her and Marilyn wont have seen each other for over 14 years so looking forward to their reunion. Also, Ada Nicodemou returned from her maternity leave last month so I am glad Leah will be there for Sally's return
  • Options
    Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BadRomance wrote: »
    Kate's being doing a lot of promoting this week. She said she was only offered a guest contract but I am hoping that her return will be so popular that she will come back for good. Still no hints as to why Sally is coming home though. Her house is going to be pretty full when she comes back! And her and Marilyn wont have seen each other for over 14 years so looking forward to their reunion. Also, Ada Nicodemou returned from her maternity leave last month so I am glad Leah will be there for Sally's return

Does Sally still own the Summer Bay House or did the Stewart family buy it back once Sally left?
  • Options
    LiamBerryTea ~LiamBerryTea ~ Posts: 2,644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's about the one thing I cared about in home and away as I've never really watched it. If Milko (Miles) is still there then yay! Never understood why he came there to find her yet when she left he stayed
  • Options
    jamesc_715jamesc_715 Posts: 8,505
    Forum Member
    Does Sally still own the Summer Bay House or did the Stewart family buy it back once Sally left?

Sally stills owns the house :). But Sally gave Miles half ownership of the house when she left.
  • Options
    NWScotsNWScots Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kate has her first day of filming today according to Facebook. I take it that means she'll be on screen sometime in the summer?
  • Options
    BadRomanceBadRomance Posts: 8,727
    Forum Member
    Kate's return to filming made the news in Australia today!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9lO1S9lfE8

The reporting is pretty shabby though as they say she started on the show 23 years ago (given she is back to celebrate the shows 25th anniversary) and she is back for a few episodes when its actually a few months
  • Options
    PaulRobinsonFanPaulRobinsonFan Posts: 3,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I may have to start watching again! :D

Me too!