Options

Louis Smith Appreciation Thread (2)

Comments

• Options
    daisyflower2012daisyflower2012 Posts: 6,020
    Forum Member
    Just about to meet a friend for lunch in the West End. Not sure if we're doing anything afterwards. Hopefully catch you guys later. Mwah! Xxx

#offline
  • Options
    Lindy_LoueLindy_Loue Posts: 9,874
    Forum Member
    I'm guessing the 'road trip' to London is happening tonight, maybe? Although this is Sunday! Surely the others have jobs to go to tomorrow? :confused:

I really think Louis is missing the dancing alot!:( First the waltz keek on Friday, then one last night trying to persuade his mates to do the Jive with him, and early this morning he tweets a YouTube video of Vincent and Flavia doing the Argentine Tango!

Flavia has promised to return to do the Christmas special. It would be sooo great if she partnered with Louis again and gave us a full Argentine Tango! :)

I would love this too daisy :)

PS Sorry to miss you, hope you're enjoying lunch :)
  • Options
    jeffiner1892jeffiner1892 Posts: 14,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd have loved to have seen a full AT from them, if the tiny bit in the showdance was anything to go by it would have been amazing.

Hope you're enjoying lunch daisy.
  • Options
    lucy777lucy777 Posts: 2,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally agree that a Louis & Flavia AT on the Christmas Strictly would be AMAZING!! In fact it's all I want for Christmas!!

From soccer six :)
    http://www.keek.com/!qT2qcab

That's a long lunch Daisy!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I've never seen this before

http://youtu.be/GgdfYp1wOz8

Or this

http://youtu.be/vfXf_nB_95s

Fab-u-lous!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hey everybody! :) Lunch turned into a leisurely stroll onto Regents street and a bit of shopping, which then turned into popping into a cafe for a cup of tea and a pastry, which led to a walk by the lake in Hyde Park! :o

Only just got home and now I've got to do my weekly Skype call with my mum. So be back later. :)
  • Options
    roadieboysroadieboys Posts: 3,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening ladies Hope you've been enjoying this gorgeous weather.

I loved the latest keeks .... couldn't believe how many came through this morning. I was like :eek: .. He does a damn fine Peter Andre take off :p

Girls I so agree re the jive .. In fact it's my fave dance (to do) I was so looking forward to it. As has been said, it would have been brill if he'd had the whole week to rehearse. I loved his and Flavia's outfits too. Even though not one of his best, it's one I watch again and again and again. :D

I'd love him to get involved in more dancing too ... besides his obvious love for it . It would be a shame if his natural talent and 'bionic hips' :p weren't seen again on the dancefloor.

Gutted Flavia and Vincent are leaving .. also Erin .. I love all there styles and personalities on Strictly. At least Flavia went out on a high ... and with her best ever partner. ;) It would be brill if the 'champs' did a Christmas special together.

I think Louis is a natural for TV in whatever field he choses to follow. His personality just shines through and he is always relaxed and seems comfortable in front of the camera ... which really loves him. :D

He does have acting skills too, which he proved in his tour vid .. my 'pressie' from the tour for you all again .. cos your worth it :Dhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-9KS55eVEc

As I really can't staaaand Keith Lemmon I hadn't seen those vids before .. ta daisy .. loved the back flip :D

I agree with you all (hi jeffiner and lindy ) re the AT :eek:

Phew ... what a post .. it's all or nowt with me lately.

Gutted about Suarez, Lindy .. but if his heart is no longer with the Mighty Reds, he can go. We won 5 European Cups without him. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lindy_Loue wrote: »
    I would love this too daisy :)

PS Sorry to miss you, hope you're enjoying lunch :)
    I'd have loved to have seen a full AT from them, if the tiny bit in the showdance was anything to go by it would have been amazing.

Hope you're enjoying lunch daisy.

Hi Lindy and Jeffiner. I had a good day, thanks. :)

Lindy, I haven't asked you in a while; how is your knee these days?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lucy777 wrote: »
    Well I've never seen this before

http://youtu.be/GgdfYp1wOz8

Or this

http://youtu.be/vfXf_nB_95s

Fab-u-lous!!

Oh wow! These are great! :eek: I always wanted to see how good he was on the other apparatus, and to my untrained eye, he's superb! Are there any of his floor routine or on the rings?

Also thanks for the keek, Lucy. Lovely as usual. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has this been posted? .. apologies if it has ... not had time to do my mammoth catch up yet. :phttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZC7li7Lehc
  • Options
    Forum Member
    roadieboys wrote: »
    Gutted Flavia and Vincent are leaving .. also Erin .. I love all there styles and personalities on Strictly. At least Flavia went out on a high ... and with her best ever partner. ;) It would be brill if the 'champs' did a Christmas special together.

He does have acting skills too, which he proved in his tour vid .. my 'pressie' from the tour for you all again .. cos your worth it :Dhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-9KS55eVEc

As I really can't staaaand Keith Lemmon I hadn't seen those vids before .. ta daisy .. loved the back flip :D

Hope you don't mind me just quoting snippets of your post, roadie! :o

Agree about Flavia leaving but at least only Louis will always be remembered as the partner she won with! :D

Ta muchly for that video again! :) Too hilarious! :D:D

And I'm afraid I can't take credit for the Keith Lemon vids. It was our very own Lucy that posted those! ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Has this been posted? .. apologies if it has ... not had time to do my mammoth catch up yet. :phttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZC7li7Lehc

Nope, brand new video for us, roadie!! Excellent find! Thanks for posting. :)

So Louis is doing the swimming leg!!! :eek: Oh dear!! But at least we get to see him in either a wetsuit or speedos!! :D:p;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope you don't mind me just quoting snippets of your post, roadie! :o

Agree about Flavia leaving but at least only Louis will always be remembered as the partner she won with! :D

Ta muchly for that video again! :) Too hilarious! :D:D

And I'm afraid I can't take credit for the Keith Lemon vids. It was our very own Lucy that posted those! ;)

oops ... humble apologies to our lovely lucy .. tamuchly you little star mmmmmwah xx ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So Louis is doing the swimming leg!!! :eek: Oh dear!! But at least we get to see him in either a wetsuit or speedos!! :D:p;)

Yay ... I found one before our resident super sleuth miss daisy. Hey lucy ..I only went and done it :D
    Oh and erm .. speedos please :eek::o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yay ... I found one before our resident super sleuth miss daisy. Hey lucy ..I only went and done it :D

LOL, roadie! :D

But seriously, it's really nice to have you on here tonight, hun! :):)

Nice tweet from last night.

@NatalieDenise
    Family Nandos- @louissmith1989 gets sat next to us & Mum goes over to get a picture to show her students. I like anyone who's nice to my mum
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oops ... humble apologies to our lovely lucy .. tamuchly you little star mmmmmwah xx ;)

Well with an apology like that I can't help but forgive you! Don't blame you for thinking it was the lovely Daisy who posted it though, she is our Miss Marple after all ;) Ta for the vid :)

Fingers crossed for speedos!!

Sounds like you've had a fab day Daisy! #enviousmuch
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Took me ages to write my previous post (blooming kids playing up :() We practically said the same thing! Does feel good to get in there before Daisy because it hardly EVER happens :mad::D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aw ta daisy ... lovely spending time with my 'cyber buddies' :D
    Off for an early night now to finish the last couple of chapters of a Susan Lewis book on my kindle ... what an exciting life :D

See ya tomorrow ;) xxx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well with an apology like that I can't help but forgive you! Don't blame you for thinking it was the lovely Daisy who posted it though, she is our Miss Marple after all ;) Ta for the vid :)

Fingers crossed for speedos!!

Sound like you've had a fab day Daisy! #enviousmuch

Would like to also register my vote for speedos, please!! :cool::p

BIB Thanks Lucy. However I will be paying for it, by having to work next Saturday though! :cry:
    Took me ages to write my previous post (blooming kids playing up :() We practically said the same thing! Does feel good to get in there before Daisy because it hardly EVER happens :mad::D

Haha! So is it OK to put me feet up and let you guys do all the work now?? :D;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No chance, imagine what we'd miss :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Aww, Lucy! Don't sell yourselves short! :)

Haven't posted any pictures today....

Phwoar! :o
    http://www.contactmusic.com/pics/lf/call_of_duty_2_121112/louis-smith-call-of-duty-black-ops_4171729.jpg
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't resist last post before bed.

How very dare she even suggest that lucy..... YOU miss daisy are the resident #louisfinder ...... We mer mortals (sorry to pin that label on us lucy .. But I find creeping is often the best way forward ;)) are here to drool over your findings and heap praise and thanks to you on bended knee.
    Hey lucy .. Dya think she bought it ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can only concur.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww, Lucy! Don't sell yourselves short! :)

Haven't posted any pictures today....

Phwoar! :o
    http://www.contactmusic.com/pics/lf/call_of_duty_2_121112/louis-smith-call-of-duty-black-ops_4171729.jpg

Looking good! Does he ever wear anything twice!? Other than his onesie of course & I thank the Lord for that :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Can't resist last post before bed.

How very dare she even suggest that lucy..... YOU miss daisy are the resident #louisfinder ...... We mer mortals (sorry to pin that label on us lucy .. But I find creeping is often the best way forward ;)) are here to drool over your findings and heap praise and thanks to you on bended knee.
    Hey lucy .. Dya think she bought it ;)

Ha! :rolleyes:....:D

Looking good! Does he ever wear anything twice!? Other than his onesie of course & I thank The Lord for that :D

Speaking of THE onesie, here's a present for you, Lucy! :)

http://distilleryimage11.s3.amazonaws.com/df16bf826a6011e2a5bc22000a9e2899_7.jpg
This discussion has been closed.