• Options
    roadieboysroadieboys Posts: 3,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lucy777 wrote: »
    http://www.keek.com/!wukrcab

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Just came to post that lucy ..... :(:(:(:(:(
    Now we know what the 'change of habit' tweet was all about this morning. :cry:
  • Options
    lucy777lucy777 Posts: 2,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We'll get used to it!!
  • Options
    KorkyTheCatKorkyTheCat Posts: 24,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lindy_Loue wrote: »
    Hey Korky, I happen to be lurking just before I finish work ;)

What's up? I don't like just seeing a row of dots from you :(

Edit: thanks for pic, just seen it

Had an awful lot of gremlins on my laptop lately! Perseverance is the thing!! Nil desperandum...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It'll be a lot cooler this weather :D No more straighteners :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    roadieboys wrote: »
    It'll be a lot cooler this weather :D No more straighteners :p

Exactly :) No more sleeping in a hat - let's look on the bright side!!
  • Options
    daisyflower2012daisyflower2012 Posts: 6,020
    Forum Member
    I love it!!!!:D :D Think he looks HAWT!!! :p

Nice pic, roadie! :D Will check out the vid when I get home.
  • Options
    Lindy_LoueLindy_Loue Posts: 9,874
    Forum Member
    Had an awful lot of gremlins on my laptop lately! Perseverance is the thing!! Nil desperandum...

Or I use iYogi from Dell Support - brilliant outfit - they do all the maintenance online :) You still need perseverance, though! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lolololol at Twitter going mental over Louis' lost hair!!! :D:D

Found this tweet particularly hilar!! :D

@chloemiriam:
    @LouisSmithUK @louissmith1989 I'm willing to donate hair, only slightly used, 1 careful lady owner.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Or I use iYogi from Dell Support - brilliant outfit - they do all the maintenance online :) You still need perseverance, though! :D

Thanks for this, Lindy! :) Thing is, my laptop is three years old and I'm told they usually expire after two. Perhaps it's in its death throes! :cry:..

Here's a photo in remembrance of Louis' hair.

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/64906000/jpg/_64906968_64906966.jpg
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lolololol at Twitter going mental over Louis' lost hair!!! :D:D

Found this tweet particularly hilar!! :D

@chloemiriam:
    @LouisSmithUK @louissmith1989 I'm willing to donate hair, only slightly used, 1 careful lady owner.

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thanks for this, Lindy! :) Thing is, my laptop is three years old and I'm told they usually expire after two. Perhaps it's in its death throes! :cry:..

Here's a photo in remembrance of Louis' hair.

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/64906000/jpg/_64906968_64906966.jpg

Oooh, that's a good one.....you can sense him (virtually) chatting to you ........or I can, anyway!! :D

My laptop's three years old too, by the way, that doesn't seem to faze iYogi :cool: (good karma, as they say)
  • Options
    Forum Member

Hiya, Lindy! :) I'd asked you yesterday how your knee was doing? Not sure you saw it in amongst all the other posts!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I wouldn't be surprised if Louis has removed his hair because of the Virgin Active swimming that he's going to do, plus practising. It wouldn't do for his 'undersweep' to have become a curlysweep or a long fringe!! :eek: I don't suppose a woolly hat would do much to preserve his old hairstyle in the swimming pool either. He'd have to keep stopping to wring it out! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see no one liked that :cry: so I give you this

http://youtu.be/dh_xWFyTYv8
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hiya, Lindy! :) I'd asked you yesterday how your knee was doing? Not sure you saw it in amongst all the other posts!

Thanks for asking, daisy :)

My knees are still somewhat stiff and painful - this will be recognised by anyone who has osteoarthritis, I think.
    My GP did find another problem, though, I'm not sure whether I've said. Apparently I am severely deficient in Vitamin D, which causes something called osteomalacia. (In children this is known as rickets!! :eek:) I am on a very high strength Vit D supplement now and so far it has been very helpful. I am much better (fingers crossed) than I was a few weeks ago..

So I trundle along, singing a song, side by side......as the old song goes! ;):D

Hope everyone else is well :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I see no one liked that :cry: so I give you this

http://youtu.be/dh_xWFyTYv8

And this one is great. Louis looks so happy, and handsome...:o ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't be surprised if Louis has removed his hair because of the Virgin Active swimming that he's going to do, plus practising. It wouldn't do for his 'undersweep' to have become a curlysweep or a long fringe!! :eek: I don't suppose a woolly hat would do much to preserve his old hairstyle in the swimming pool either. He'd have to keep stopping to wring it out! :D

As ever you paint a fabulous picture korky :D I'm sure we'd hate to see Louis distressed in this way :( Long fringe....:eek: Wet woolly hat ....:eek:

Thank goodness for the haircut :cool:
  • Options
    jeffiner1892jeffiner1892 Posts: 14,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As if Game of Thrones hadn't traumatised me enough I now find Louis has shed the hair :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    As if Game of Thrones hadn't traumatised me enough I now find Louis has shed the hair :(

Don't worry, jeffiner, I'm sure he has said that it grows really fast :) Remember that pic of him at school with an enormous afro? The one his teacher thought was fake? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I dis lucy. Especially the one of the handstand in his red shorts :o. :) oh my ..... Great article too. I had an early night and only just catching up. Great find #missdaisysapprentice
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    roadieboys wrote: »
    I dis lucy. Especially the one of the handstand in his red shorts :o. :) oh my ..... Great article too. I had an early night and only just catching up. Great find #missdaisysapprentice

Haha!! What a compliment, thank you :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thanks for asking, daisy :)

My knees are still somewhat stiff and painful - this will be recognised by anyone who has osteoarthritis, I think.
    My GP did find another problem, though, I'm not sure whether I've said. Apparently I am severely deficient in Vitamin D, which causes something called osteomalacia. (In children this is known as rickets!! :eek:) I am on a very high strength Vit D supplement now and so far it has been very helpful. I am much better (fingers crossed) than I was a few weeks ago..

So I trundle along, singing a song, side by side......as the old song goes! ;):D

Hope everyone else is well :)

That's interesting about the vitamin D, Lindy. I remember reading a while ago that vit D is good for a lot of different things, actually. Glad that it's working for you. :)
This discussion has been closed.