Options

Hollyoaks E4 21/03/13 - Never the same again.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,859
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Evening all. < doffs cap and bows to BB> Regardless of how you view Brendan, he is going to be sorely missed. I didn't want to speculate as to a possible or publicised twist, so thought it best just to say Au reviour.

So life goes on and in true HO fashion, the aftermath will be, I have no doubt, short lived, once Cheryl goes off into the sunset. Oh we have Ste dealing with it for a week, very intermittently and Darrens dilemma but that is it .
Darren is shocked when Seamus's horse wins, but it's him who has the betting slip of £5,000 at 45/1. (that’s £230,000 folks including the stake) With Seamus now dead, Darren is left with a life-changing dilemma. Will he do the right thing?
Nate overhears Cheryl talking to Ste and she is forced to tell him the truth about her past. (she shot her dadddy? or she turned her back on people who needed her most in their hour of need? (Sorry, got a bit carried away there)) Will Nate still want to marry her and drive off, happily ever after?
Myra's shocked to see Dr. Browning on her doorstep. He is frantic as he deals her some devastating news...
Also, Sienna and Dodger are left stunned as they absorb the disturbing truth of their childhood. And feeling more alone than ever, Ste presses for answers, but can he be trusted with the deplorable truth?

Feeling more alone than ever, Ste presses for answers, but can he be trusted with the deplorable truth? (What truth?)

As usual the bracketed parts are my comments.

Enjoy Oaksters.

Comments