North korean family trying to flee from North Korea

2»

Comments

• DunnroaminDunnroamin Posts: 2,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In most countries, illegal immigrants are deported.

Except, maybe, in Britain.
  • Peter the GreatPeter the Great Posts: 14,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Annsyre wrote: »
    North Koreans wont get much sympathy from any families whose loved ones fought in the Korean War. They chose to isolate themselves. Sadly many of them are suffering from a brutal regime.
    So all North Korean citizens chose to isolate themselves? What a strange comment. How can you blame people who had nothing to do with the Korean war for having to live under such a totalitarian and violent regime?
  • AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    So all North Korean citizens chose to isolate themselves? What a strange comment. How can you blame people who had nothing to do with the Korean war for having to live under such a totalitarian and violent regime?

I did not blame them did I?

I merely pointed out that North Korea chose its own path many years ago.
  • BrokenArrowBrokenArrow Posts: 21,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I did not blame them did I?

I merely pointed out that North Korea chose its own path many years ago.
    Well you did because you said "North Koreans won't get much sympathy from families of those in the Korean war".
  • Blockz99Blockz99 Posts: 5,045
    Forum Member
    I saw the documentary called Seoul Train about the plight of North Koreans fleeing their homeland upsetting. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVSD5ZxEWmw Our leaders focus on Syria but why is nothing done about the brutal state of North Korea.. starving, dying, desperate ...............

because North Korea is protected by that other bastion of freedom China
  • AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well you did because you said "North Koreans won't get much sympathy from families of those in the Korean war".

Well they wont. Members of my family suffered in that war.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well they wont. Members of my family suffered in that war.
    And again how is it their fault? It's like blaming today's ordinary German citizens for world war II.
  • evangeline007evangeline007 Posts: 2,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And again how is it their fault? It's like blaming today's ordinary German citizens for world war II.
    Three generations punishment handed out by NK leaders: Grandparents, parents and Children. Well we now see three generations have ruled NK. The Grandson is now the leader. I sense and really feel their karma is coming and their words and policies will come back to judge them. The measured meted out will be measured back.