Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Number 10 rocked by secret love affair

Old 03-06-2013, 17:41
swaydog
Forum Member

If the unelected just media types are in the heart of government and influencing policy and business decisions as well as accessing information that could potentially compromise national security then I think it would be such a scandal. Not to mention that those just media types themselves have their own puppet master with possibly too much control and influence internationally.

Of course I have no way of knowing this as I have no way of knowing who is even involved. I can't really be arsed to find out either.
Did you think that for the whole time Alistair Campbell was Tony Blairs sidekick.
swaydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 03-06-2013, 18:51
Admiral Star

People have been named elsewhere and if correct this will be a damp squid. The scandal being that they are from different parties. is there some law that someone from Labour can't cuddle a Tory?

EDIT: I may not know who is involved, but people are talking elsewhere about where it happened.
Psst it's damp squib.
Admiral Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 10:31
Ancient IDTV
Forum Member

What's the word on the street about this crisis?
Ancient IDTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 10:52
CRM
Forum Member

Well it's a load of bull and rather neatly overshadows the cash for questions issue. Nothing of any consequence - just distraction.
CRM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 11:01
Chizzleface
Forum Member

Well it's a load of bull and rather neatly overshadows the cash for questions issue. Nothing of any consequence - just distraction.
I think it adds another layer of "why the hell wasn't he vetted?" to Cameron's judgment. Did Cameron know about this thus was reluctant to let him be vetted? After all, there was a resignation just as developed vetting got underway. And then we have to ask how much information may have been passed from AC onto RB? I think it also adds another layer of intrigue over RB's personal life - did she marry CB purely to get closer to Cameron?

If it's this AC then Cameron will be facing some serious pressure once the trials are over. By the way, I bet the Government are now putting pressure on the courts to delay and extend any such trials for as long as possible...
Chizzleface is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 11:59
Von Trapp
Forum Member

I personally can not wait to get the popcorn in for these forthcoming trials. Will be very interesting, and the fallout.
Von Trapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 10:38
Ancient IDTV
Forum Member

Is the crisis over now, then?
Ancient IDTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 10:43
lemoncurd
Forum Member

I guess so.
lemoncurd is offline   Reply With Quote