Options

Potentially Massive spoilers for Episode 8 - The Last page of the script leaked

124»

Comments

• Options
    MulettMulett Posts: 9,057
    Forum Member
    Blimey that effort is so awful it makes this attempt look almost Shakespearean!

I know. Brilliantly dreadful fan fiction.
  • Options
    sebbie3000sebbie3000 Posts: 5,188
    Forum Member

Thank you for posting that.

Also, thank you for taking the time to change the errors that were pointed out to you earlier in this thread, from the previous versions of the 'script' photo.

It is utterly laughable the effort you're going to. An obvious ruse. I'd suggest quitting before you look silly, but I rather think that time has passed.
  • Options
    Dave-HDave-H Posts: 9,940
    Forum Member
    It still says "Tardis's".......
    :rolleyes:
  • Options
    saladfingers81saladfingers81 Posts: 11,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sebbie3000 wrote: »
    Thank you for posting that.

Also, thank you for taking the time to change the errors that were pointed out to you earlier in this thread, from the previous versions of the 'script' photo.

It is utterly laughable the effort you're going to. An obvious ruse. I'd suggest quitting before you look silly, but I rather think that time has passed.

Blimey. I only just bothered looking at the repost of the second page. That is just...you know what? I am not even going to rage at the OP. It is just kind of sad that they have nothing better to do. I mean really. Of all the wondrous plans and schemes you could have concocted this week you choose to do this? Well done for wasting our time though. Unfortunately you fooled no one OP and just look terribly silly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Blimey. I only just bothered looking at the repost of the second page. That is just...you know what? I am not even going to rage at the OP. It is just kind of sad that they have nothing better to do. I mean really. Of all the wondrous plans and schemes you could have concocted this week you choose to do this? Well done for wasting our time though. Unfortunately you fooled no one OP and just look terribly silly.

I just don't get the indignation and denials in the face of facts to the contrary!

To what end?

I don't suppose I'll ever understand - and I kind of feel grateful for that!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just don't get the indignation and denials in the face of facts to the contrary!

To what end?

I don't suppose I'll ever understand - and I kind of feel grateful for that!

Thinking about it the OP might be quite young and just thought this would be a bit of a giggle. In which case I would feel churlish pouring too much scorn on them. Its funny. You forget that you don't know who you are really conversing with on forums...I tend to assume everyone is a cynical old bastard like me (I'm not that old but...)

Like I say. This is such a terribly executed fake that I feel sympathy rather than cross. Hopefully the OP will learn a lesson. Probably not.

Still. Not an irredeemably terrible idea in the first place so kudos for that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thinking about it the OP might be quite young and just thought this would be a bit of a giggle. In which case I would feel churlish pouring too much scorn on them. Its funny. You forget that you don't know who you are really conversing with on forums...I tend to assume everyone is a cynical old bastard like me (I'm not that old but...)

Like I say. This is such a terribly executed fake that I feel sympathy rather than cross. Hopefully the OP will learn a lesson. Probably not.

Still. Not an irredeemably terrible idea in the first place so kudos for that.

Yeah - I suppose I should be less abrasive.

But even a joke should be owned up to when found out!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah - I suppose I should be less abrasive.

But even a joke should be owned up to when found out!

Not at all! You haven't been abrasive. I was just thinking to myself. But if the OP is an adult then they deserve nothing but ridicule really for that rubbish.
  • Options
    shortcrustshortcrust Posts: 1,546
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like we won't be swallowing any bitter pills then.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 46
    Forum Member
    Reply from Ed on my Twitter account:

Edward Russell ‏@edwardrussell

@Vincent_Lauzon @gleechord yes it's a fake. I can confirm!