Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Butters wrote:
    What a waste of your 500th post :(
    pmsl..nicley put butters... :D
  • demixxxdemixxx Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ime over 600 posts and still want Richard to win everyone i know who watches BB say that Pete should win its soooo annoying Richard is king
    Richard to win :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All the big housemates who have provided Humour and good entertainment have gone apart from Richard if he isnt in the final i shall eat my my kids.

Yes I shall they are doing my head in with the Summer holidays :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am with you on this one. In the first couple of weeks I didn't take to the guy, but he's like the proverbial rubber ball that keeps bouncing back. His temperament is very good, he's never fazed and he is largely good humoured and positive. The way he has been targeted by housemates, surviving eviction votes week in, week out, prompt me to hope he makes it to the final week, which he looks likely to do now. I would not be at all sorry to see him win.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sadly :cry: its the last week in the BB house
    However I still want Richard to win yes i do and on eviction night i intend to vote 500 times for him (joke) ten votes maybe. To all the Richard haters as well how many times has he been up for Eviction and how many times has he survived :cool:

Yes Richard to win
    Join me on my quest this is the last week iI still like Pete but hes let himself down with this Nikki love story.

Ashylene Ghetto girl gets on my nerves with her false tears ect.

Glynn deserves to come 2nd as he has been entertaining and its been fun watching come in the house as a skinny lifeguard turning into a welsh sex god :)

Jennie shes just there to make the numbers
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Richard has no chance he will be gone soon. Yay!

Ha ha ha Dancing Queen you posted this a month ago and hes still in :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Charlie007 wrote:
    I want to see Imogen go before Richard! Just to see the look on her face and Richard's! :cool:
    Ha Ha and it happened Richard stayed over Imogen Yayyyyy
    richard the superstar
    Doesnt Richard suit those earings

A few Richard pics tried to find a few of Imogen but they all looked boring :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Erm where are all the Richard fans :cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 86
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't have minded seeing Richard win up until this last week, but he's REALLY annoying me atm. This nauseating slathering over Nikki and Pete is worse, imo, than having to watch Pete and Nikki snog (and that's saying something :yawn: ). And I didn't like the way he sucked up to Grace, not only in the HND (which perhaps is understandable, as he was in a difficult position, not knowing what the next twist would be) but when he came out ("Grace is good. Grace is good").

I don't hate the guy, and I don't want to see him booed, but he just is really annoying me. In fact I don't think I want to see any of the finalists booed, with the possible exception of Nikki, just because it would be so funny to see her face as she obvioulsy thinks she's universally adored. Other housemates have been booed for far less.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cbraa wrote:
    I wouldn't have minded seeing Richard win up until this last week, but he's REALLY annoying me atm. This nauseating slathering over Nikki and Pete is worse, imo, than having to watch Pete and Nikki snog (and that's saying something :yawn: ). And I didn't like the way he sucked up to Grace, not only in the HND (which perhaps is understandable, as he was in a difficult position, not knowing what the next twist would be) but when he came out ("Grace is good. Grace is good").

I don't hate the guy, and I don't want to see him booed, but he just is really annoying me. In fact I don't think I want to see any of the finalists booed, with the possible exception of Nikki, just because it would be so funny to see her face as she obvioulsy thinks she's universally adored. Other housemates have been booed for far less.
    A good quote but i still want Richard to win the poor man his nerves must be shredded all the times hes been up for eviction I shall say it again Richard to win or I shall eat me kids.
  • Muttley76Muttley76 Posts: 97,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    demixxx wrote:
    A good quote but i still want Richard to win the poor man his nerves must be shredded all the times hes been up for eviction I shall say it again Richard to win or I shall eat me kids.

I think Richard has handled being up for evicition so often really well, he has never let it get to him, and I have a lot of respect for him for that... :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Muttley76 wrote:
    I think Richard has handled being up for evicition so often really well, he has never let it get to him, and I have a lot of respect for him for that... :)

Good on You Muttley Richard to win once again I beg fellow Richard supporters to join me on me quest its the last week we all have to join together and Vote for Dickie :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,712
    Forum Member
    I'm sorry, I've resigned from The RAS after his sychophantic behaviour in the HND and subsequent sychophant (bordering on obsessive) behaviour towards Nikki/Pete.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sorry, I've resigned from The RAS after his sychophantic behaviour in the HND and subsequent sychophant (bordering on obsessive) behaviour towards Nikki/Pete.

Erm does that mean you thought he was a **** next door and hes a perv with Pete Nikki :confused:

Ha ha ha Its a game plane he still should win
    Richard to win yayyyyyy :cool:
  • IanslaterIanslater Posts: 3,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Imogen to win.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ianslater wrote:
    Imogen to win.

Ha Ha Ha laughs so much I need a tena thingy ;)