Julie Goodyear turns down IAC.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds38197.html

Now, is anyone else gutted that we won't get the chance to see the female drag queen without her slap? :D

Comments

• SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank goodness for that!

I don't think the world is quite ready to see Ms Goodyear without the trowel-load of facial scaffolding.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For once I'm glad they only give them a limited supply of ciggies.
  • lots2dolots2do Posts: 2,817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think I'd be able to stomach watching this walking horse-toothed ego walking around a jungle with a ciggie holder.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Julie walked out of a B&B on Wife Swap (and the show) within two minutes of arriving because she woudln't stoop to such squalour, a woman of her standing!

She was NEVER going to go in the jungle! :D
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stupid deluded old bint should do it - the work offers are hardly going to flood in for her as she is apparently a horrendous old diva and seems to think that playing Bet Lynch renders her infallible.
  • cathh70cathh70 Posts: 3,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure I heard that she was going to play a B&B landlady in Hollyoaks. (sorry if this has already been posted).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,715
    Forum Member
    Sloopy wrote:

I don't think the world is quite ready to see Ms Goodyear without the trowel-load of facial scaffolding.

:D:D too true!

She seems like an odd choice - I couldn't see her surviving more than 24hrs. She'd be more likely to end up on series2 of allstar talent show (pray that 5 give us the chance of another series :rolleyes: )
  • Mrs CMrs C Posts: 1,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good for her - far too classy for this gig!