The Beckhams Part 863

Comments

• CHUTNEYCHUTNEY Posts: 16,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ninissa wrote:
    Well i think the British press speculates that Beckham name and involvement into the Olympic campaign bid did help London to get the games for 2010 or 2012 (i don't remember!)

In France, the media talked about it too blaming the British lobbying strategy and blaming as well the lack of challenge from Paris , who lost against London, because the French sporstmen such as Zidane and Henry and many others who are famous did NOT gave from their person and name to boost the vote contrary to Posh and Becks! You should thanks them maybe ! :D

Us poor Parisians were devastated at the result and defeat esp. our mayor !

A lot of people here do not want the 2012 Olympics and see it as a complete waste of money, we would have been delighted if Paris had won the bid. :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CHUTNEY wrote:
    A lot of people here do not want the 2012 Olympics and see it as a complete waste of money, we would have been delighted if Paris had won the bid. :rolleyes:

couldnt agree more!
  • lots2dolots2do Posts: 2,817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CHUTNEY wrote:

amen to that!
  • GoldilocksGoldilocks Posts: 7,349
    Forum Member
    http://home.eircom.net/content/bang/eNews/9122575?view=Standard

So Vicks gets her gig in the States where the simply adore her but devoted wife that she is, she will have to forsake it.. :cry: poor Vicks :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    boredtoday wrote:
    i gave up half way through the post....couldnt follow it.
    I know :rolleyes: Her posts hurt my eyes, I can make more sense of someone speaking ancient Greek to me than I can of her posts, even with the smilie help. I think its time to put a certain person back on ignore for me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CHUTNEY wrote:

Hear, Hear.

The initial estimate is in the region of £3.8 billion – which is a lot of money for fortnight worth of ‘showing off’ to the rest of the world. And lets be brutally honest, us British haven’t got the greatest track record in estimating the cost of public projects - the 'New' Wembley Stadium, The Dome, The Channel Tunnel, etc. For all the political spin/spiel – the real truth is the Olympics rarely make ANY profit. The 2000 Sydney Games went over budget, and for this privilege the Australians are paying £18 million a year to prop up the Sydney venues!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 79
    Forum Member
    Goldilocks wrote:
    http://home.eircom.net/content/bang/eNews/9122575?view=Standard

So Vicks gets her gig in the States where the simply adore her but devoted wife that she is, she will have to forsake it.. :cry: poor Vicks :rolleyes:

I think it may have something to do with Davids wandering d**k and not his OCD
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it may have something to do with Davids wandering d**k and not his OCD
    :eek: how could you say such things! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    David's obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) has got worse and his wife fears he is too vulnerable to be left alone.

The 'dedicated family' card gets a public airing again. :rolleyes:
  • WoowookidWoowookid Posts: 7,367
    Forum Member
    ninissa wrote:
    Do you Fancy to join them maybe? It is too easy .....*sigh* :rolleyes: *click*

Sorry?
    You are labouring under the misapprehension (again) that you know me I'm afraid Ninissa. :confused:

Goldilocks - I have to agree with you on the 'ignore' thing. ;)
  • SherazSheraz Posts: 1,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goldilocks wrote:
    I know :rolleyes: Her posts hurt my eyes, I can make more sense of someone speaking ancient Greek to me than I can of her posts, even with the smilie help. I think its time to put a certain person back on ignore for me.

Ooops :rolleyes: apologise i remember you did warn us you were "blind like a bath" to use your own expression and words, as there is no malice involved from my part of course, never!

Well maybe one day you should practice you threats for a change :yawn: :yawn:
    Forum Member
    Woowookid wrote:
    Sorry?
    You are labouring under the misapprehension (again) that you know me I'm afraid Ninissa. :confused:

Goldilocks - I have to agree with you on the 'ignore' thing. ;)
    You should try it, its a wonderful feeling to log on and not be dazzled by neon smilies. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ninissa wrote:
    Ooops :rolleyes: apologise i remember you did warn us you were "blind like a bath" to use your own expression and words, as there is no malice involved from my part of course, never!

Well maybe one day you should practice you threats for a change :yawn: :yawn:

lets not get into a slanging match...you seem to post only to be argumentative.

We're only having a lighthearted dig at the Beckhams and their lifestyle....and to refer to your earlier post I hope VB doesnt change....who would we have to talk about then??!! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    boredtoday wrote:
    lets not get into a slanging match...you seem to post only to be argumentative.

We're only having a lighthearted dig at the Beckhams and their lifestyle....and to refer to your earlier post I hope VB doesnt change....who would we have to talk about then??!! :D

Sure girl, she is one of the few celebs left who still can provok a debate and arguments, that's why i like discussing about her! ;)

PS: i thought you didn't read my full post btw *ahem*
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CHUTNEY wrote:

The more you think of it the more of a disaster these Olympics seems to be, so I hardly think David Beckham should be getting any rewards for (allegedly) helping us to win the bid. Blame Sebastian Coe, I say! (It's too late for him anyway, he's already a Lord!)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ninissa wrote:
    Sure girl, she is one of the few celebs left who still can provok a debate and arguments, that's why i like discussing about her! ;)

PS: i thought you didn't read my full post btw *ahem*

i read the beginning and the end...couldnt follow the middle bit :)
  • WoowookidWoowookid Posts: 7,367
    Forum Member
    ninissa wrote:
    "blind like a bath"

It gets more hilarious by the minute! :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ohh thank you for noticing it , so much about putting on ignore no?? *again, and again and nothing yet* :rolleyes: :yawn:

Now i must correct my post for the clingy sly underhand nanny, i meant "bat" of course it was an (unacceptable) taping mistake!
    Forum Member
    Woowookid wrote:
    It gets more hilarious by the minute! :D:D
    and to think that some people consider being "blind as a bat" bad, imagine being as blind as a bath though :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goldilocks wrote:
    and to think that some people consider being "blind as a bat" bad, imagine being as blind as a bath though :eek:

PMSL! :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't allow you to laugh to my joke! LOL :mad: :D .

After all my mistake can be interesting "blind like a bath" it's nosensical at first sigh but still funny when one think about it :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ninissa wrote:
    I don't allow you to laugh to my joke! LOL :mad: :D .

After all my mistake can be interesting "blind like a bath" it's nosensical at first sigh but still funny when one think about it :D

I wasn't laughing at you. I was laughing at what Goldilock's posted. Her post was funny.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lots2do wrote:
    I wasn't laughing at you. I was laughing at what Goldilock's posted. Her post was funny.

Yep but she still use my post and me i was laughing at my post and twisted word! *sigh*

Chill out i was just trying to be a bit relax, there is no need for such tensions again! dear ....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Your posts seem to make no sense today Ninnissa. And anyone that seems to respond gets inundated with smilies, accusations or personal attacks. Some things never change and I really am not interested any more.

'Click' - Ignore :sleep:
  • Fat SpiceFat Spice Posts: 84
    Forum Member
    lots2do wrote:
    Your posts seem to make no sense today Ninnissa. And anyone that seems to respond gets inundated with smilies, accusations or personal attacks. Some things never change and I really am not interested any more.

'Click' - Ignore :sleep:

It seems you people just can't resist replying to her posts though, no matter how bored you claim to be with Ninnissa. All I can say is about VB is that for someone so talentless and fake, she keeps a lot of people here occupied. Funny that. :rolleyes:
This discussion has been closed.