• lots2dolots2do Posts: 2,817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah funny.
  • SherazSheraz Posts: 1,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fat Spice wrote:
    It seems you people just can't resist replying to her posts though, no matter how bored you claim to be with Ninnissa.

Even more funny when they try to conspire to "click on ignore" while they NEVER did what they seem to preach solemnly :rolleyes: ! They probably need a cliquey group reunion to decide for such important decision! Back to playground i swear geez ... :sleep:

All I can say is about VB is that for someone so talentless and fake, she keeps a lot of people here occupied. Funny that. :rolleyes:

Yeah some posters boobs and pouts have suffer from "constructive" experiences for some demonstrations on this forum :eek:
  • Fat SpiceFat Spice Posts: 84
    Forum Member
    ninissa wrote:
    Even more funny when they try to conspire to "click on ignore" while they NEVER did what they seem to preach solemnly :rolleyes: ! They probably need a cliquey group reunion to decide for such important decision! Back to playground i swear geez ... :sleep:

I think they enjoy picking on you for having your own opinion too much to actually put you on "ignore". I thought everyone had a right to their own viewpoint. It seems not. :(
    Forum Member
    Fat Spice wrote:
    I think they enjoy picking on you for having your own opinion too much to actually put you on "ignore". I thought everyone had a right to their own viewpoint. It seems not. :(

I have read rather than commented to this forum of late because I don't like the intimidating, bullying tactics of some regular posters. Ninnissa, you are a braver woman than me. :)
  • SherazSheraz Posts: 1,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fat Spice wrote:
    I have read rather than commented to this forum of late because I don't like the intimidating, bullying tactics of some regular posters. Ninnissa, you are a braver woman than me. :)

Oh thank you that's a very nice comment. :)

IMO If their only way to pick up on me is to attack me about my non native english speaking, they should find a better way to feed their big egos because such things did not intimidate me!

I already stated that I was not English, i do not speak english at all in my normal life outside of a few forums like this one! My only english studies are from my school days when i was about 12. So i take all the cuddos to try to give my opinion and interact with people on a different language!

I know enough (personnal) things about some of them to comfort me about the fact that their attacks can only damage them! It don't affect me that much at the end! Their childish bullies play would never ban me from voicing my opinion how different it could be from the whole world, even the barrier langage cannot help the freedom of speech ! hey ;)

I mean there is nothing you can do about obtuse narrow-minded creature, they are up to it! Bless them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ive only read the latter end of the thread but I cant say ive noticed any bullying. Its no different to other threads - the posters with the minority view always get shot down in flames and get ganged up on.

to sit on the fence...Ninissa i take it your french? Well all I can say is you speak better english than I do french! :)
    Forum Member
    boredtoday wrote:
    ive only read the latter end of the thread but I cant say ive noticed any bullying. Its no different to other threads - the posters with the minority view always get shot down in flames and get ganged up on.

to sit on the fence...Ninissa i take it your french? Well all I can say is you speak better english than I do french! :)

I speaks better French than me too! I don't see how it is mature to constantly threaten to put someone on ignore or be rude and personal to them just because they have a minority view. But hey, if that's some people's idea of a debate, let them get on with it.
  • GoldilocksGoldilocks Posts: 7,349
    Forum Member
    Fat Spice wrote:
    I speaks better French than me too! I don't see how it is mature to constantly threaten to put someone on ignore or be rude and personal to them just because they have a minority view. But hey, if that's some people's idea of a debate, let them get on with it.
    This "French" poster has been around for quite some time now and has been rather instrumental in having many threads closed as she tends to drag a discussion down to petty arguments, personal insults and when words fail puts forth smilie after smilie after smilie after smilie.............
    If we didn't all have different views then there would be no point to these forums so contrary to what you believe those with alternative opinions are welcome. Those offering crazed opinions like this person aren't. In the past I've put her on ignore and its worked, then she was banned so it stopped which is how and why I had to do it again yesterday. I see you joined in August 06 which is great as new people are always welcome but it also means that you haven't (unless you lurked for AGES :) ) really seen the work of this person, known about the abusive PMs that have been hurled at people etc etc so I wouldn't really be too quick to defend, you too may fall victim :eek:
  • SupportSupport Posts: 70,799
    Administrator
    As this has gone down the route of flinging personal remarks around, this thread is now closed. Any further posts along these lines from posters involved will result in them being banned.
This discussion has been closed.