Options

LOL!!! Caller on Xtra Factor dissing Cheryl!!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 216
    Forum Member
    Simon's getting a blowjob tonight

Forget the bj, he's going to town with Cheryl tonight!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 381
    Forum Member
    Simon and Cheryl's total AFFRONT to Wagner simply telling it like it is (that Cheryl is a council girl made good) shows just how sensitive the whole issue of Cheryl's "roots" really is. How you can you be "proud" of something you obviously take offence to. LOL. And more to the point when did Wagner reportedly call Cheryl a 'chav???' Its incredible how they've taken an off the cuff (and possibly misquoted) statement from Wagner, bearing in mind how much they err caution against believing media headlines/sensationalism, and made into something actually worth having a public showdown over. WTF? The pair of them are despicable.
  • Options
    Yasmin26Yasmin26 Posts: 3,632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    surfchick wrote: »
    Yes, judge, but she doesn't need to be rude for the sake of it.

And if she is going to take part in a viewer call in, then she has to handle whatever is thrown at her. Would have loved to have seen a full-scale argument though!

She did handle herself, I don't know if you remember but answered the caller back and was smiling while doing so. If you really want to speak about judges rudeness then you have to involve all of them, not just Cheryl.
    She is there to judge his performance in the competition, not to take him to task on air. I agree about Danni, I like her but she was rude to Wagner on many occasions.

She defended herself, nothing more.

I really laugh at people's double standards. Dannii was the one who made fun of Wagner's accent and likened him to a creep yet people are busy calling Cheryl all kinds of names for defending herself.

I wonder what would happened on this forum if it was the other around. :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 213
    Forum Member
    diary_room wrote: »
    Anyone catch her name? She needs to join Vicky from Bracknell in the hall of fame!

Go caller!

rebecca
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What ,by not having any comeback except "I've got three girls in the semi-final" (except she hasn't)?

He said nothing publicly - it was a private conversation to someone he didn't know was a reporter, which then got twisted in the tabloids and he set the record straight publicly after Cheryl mistakenly abused him on live TV.

Cheryl is the one who needs to apologize and on this matter she is setting a disgraceful example to her young fans out there.

:eek::eek::D Abuse ay. Now I've heard it all.

Cheryl : I believe you made some comments this week about me being from a council estate, yes I’m very proud of my roots and I’m very lucky but don’t focus on anybody else and how lucky I am, just think about how lucky you are to be on that stage tonight.

That was after Wagner said she was nothing but A chav who got very lucky. Hmm, I wonder what your reaction would have been if someone called you Chav.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yasmin26 wrote: »

Cheryl : I believe you made some comments this week about me being from a council estate, yes I’m very proud of my roots and I’m very lucky but don’t focus on anybody else and how lucky I am, just think about how lucky you are to be on that stage tonight.

That was after Wagner said she was nothing but A chav who got very lucky. Hmm, I wonder what your reaction would have been if someone called you Chav.

1) Wags didn't say it.
    2) She should have raised it with him back stage.
    3) She was totally unprofessional, especially when you consider she always bangs on about how people shouldn't believe what is in the press.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,485
    Forum Member

In the context of the usual judges comments after a performance, the tone and wording of that remark was definitely at attack on Wagner. No shadow of a doubt. She put him on the spot and attacked him. It had nothing to do with judges comments.
  • Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Politiks wrote: »
    1) Wags didn't say it.
    3) She was totally unprofessional, especially when you consider she always bangs on about how people shouldn't believe what is in the press.

Wagner is always conviently misquoted in the press isn't he?

If you watched Xtra Factor that week she said she had an idea of what was said was true because of something that happened backstage.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Politiks wrote: »
    1) Wags didn't say it.

In Wagner's own words, he did say it. He admitted it himself.

Why raise it backstage, when he made it a public thing. She has right to defend herself.
    In the context of the usual judges comments after a performance, the tone and wording of that remark was definitely at attack on Wagner. No shadow of a doubt. She put him on the spot and attacked him. It had nothing to do with judges comments.

How could you attack someone who insulted you and you defend yourself. Get real :rolleyes:

All she said was don't constrate on how lucky am but on how lucky you are to be here. Which is correct and I'm sure Wagner would agree with Cheryl.
  • Options
    brumiladbrumilad Posts: 1,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really laugh at people's double standards. Dannii was the one who made fun of Wagner's accent and likened him to a creep yet people are busy calling Cheryl all kinds of names for defending herself.
    What about your own double standards in your constant Cheryl vs Dannii comments?

You go out of your way to call Dannii women-hating terms like 'bitchy' but I've never seen you once make comment to the men on the show who are equally as bad.

Why have you chosen to use Dannii as the example of someone who is just as bad... if not worse, yet ignore Louis and Simon? I mean Louis was the one who purposely gave him the song Creep.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wagner's words were twisted Yasmin. Cheryl of ALL PEOPLE should know about how the media twist things and how you shouldn't give too much credence to what is in the press. For her to bring up what Wagner supposedly said LIVE ON AIR when she is supposed to be judging his performance was completley unprofessional and immature.

Her actions were indefensible. End of.
  • Options
    Scratchy7929Scratchy7929 Posts: 3,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miela wrote: »
    Simon and Cheryl's total AFFRONT to Wagner simply telling it like it is (that Cheryl is a council girl made good) shows just how sensitive the whole issue of Cheryl's "roots" really is. How you can you be "proud" of something you obviously take offence to. LOL. And more to the point when did Wagner reportedly call Cheryl a 'chav???' Its incredible how they've taken an off the cuff (and possibly misquoted) statement from Wagner, bearing in mind how much they err caution against believing media headlines/sensationalism, and made into something actually worth having a public showdown over. WTF? The pair of them are despicable.

Wagbo never called Biffa a Chav that's us lot out in internet land :p.$yco is tarring Wagbo along with us ever increasing anti-x-factor brigade.$yco is getting very paranoid.How is he going to cope with Wagbo on the X-factor tour.There is going to be alot of attention on that show for Wagbo - $yco has just magnified that situation even further.The press don't seem to be towing his line any further as they see the shows demise developing, along the lines of Big Brother.
  • Options
    paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wouldn't it be good if nobody phoned in, the arrogence and disrespect from Simon was horrible, nobody is allowed to disagree with him or his little princess, he is so desperate to get into her pants he is prepared to make himself look an idiot.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How could you attack someone who insulted you and you defend yourself. Get real :rolleyes:

All she said was don't constrate on how lucky am but on how lucky you are to be here. Which is correct and I'm sure Wagner would agree with Cheryl.

God you are nieve aren't you.Both Wagbo & Biffa are both X-factor insider's.Wagbo is still on the X-factor tour remember.She is effectively attacking a work colleague in the boardroom live on air.If this was the real world she would be repremanded by her employees officially.$yco did dress her down privately, but defended her on air :confused:, although I'm sure he wasn't exactly over joyed in doing that i.e. being made to look like a hypocrite.Don't think she's got a chance of the USA X-factor job now & it will have a major effect on keeping her UK X-factor job.One thing is certain is that her bargaining position to get a pay rise / maintain her current pay levels have just gone down the pan.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What ,by not having any comeback except "I've got three girls in the semi-final" (except she hasn't)?

Maybe that's how it works in Cheryl's head. She can't comprehend the notion that she has had someone voted out because that might mean she wasn't the most popular person in the world so her tiny brain refuses to believe it.

This would also explain why she couldn't vote when she had two acts in the bottom as her brain was going "BZZZT BZZZT An Error of type 2094 has occurred" and rebooting itself.
  • Options
    henke777henke777 Posts: 465
    Forum Member
    Moondial wrote: »
    Maybe that's how it works in Cheryl's head. She can't comprehend the notion that she has had someone voted out because that might mean she wasn't the most popular person in the world so her tiny brain refuses to believe it.

This would also explain why she couldn't vote when she had two acts in the bottom as her brain was going "BZZZT BZZZT An Error of type 2094 has occurred" and rebooting itself.

:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    paralax wrote: »
    Wouldn't it be good if nobody phoned in, the arrogence and disrespect from Simon was horrible, nobody is allowed to disagree with him or his little princess, he is so desperate to get into her pants he is prepared to make himself look an idiot.

Don't be so stupid.$yco has got plenty of dirty little tarts lined up on a click of a finger.Why would he bother with a chav like Biffa.He knows what she is really like.He's actively tried to forge a media image for her.He's the one in control not the other way round.All he is concerned with is the image of the show which he has, perhaps stupidly, invested alot of the attention towards chavy biffa due to the legions of Girl's Aloud fans etc. that have been attracted to her.Probably picked the wrong member though.
  • Options
    THEXFACTORKINGTHEXFACTORKING Posts: 2,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ha ha ha simon will get his bottom licked tonight lol

Hope I don't get blocked for this innocent reply as the mods on here are so over sensative
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    brumilad wrote: »
    What about your own double standards in your constant Cheryl vs Dannii comments?

You go out of your way to call Dannii women-hating terms like 'bitchy' but I've never seen you once make comment to the men on the show who are equally as bad.

Why have you chosen to use Dannii as the example of someone who is just as bad... if not worse, yet ignore Louis and Simon? I mean Louis was the one who purposely gave him the song Creep.

Because I dared to comment on Dannii, I most have a thing against women.:D Please. first of all I've mentioned Dannii in a reference to a poster saying Cheryl always makes rude remark to Wagner. It was relevant to say that Dannii was the judge who was the most rude to Wagner from what I've seen, so why was that not being highlighted.

I'm hardly going to mention Simon or Loui In this situation. Don't like either of them anyway.

Dannii made the reference to Creep. I've been Dannii fan, just not the last couple of weeks. I judge people on their actions on that moment not on some hidden agenda I have against a particular judge. Cheryl I did not like much before but this constant unfairness is making me defend her even more.
    God you are nieve aren't you.Both Wagbo & Biffa are both X-factor insider's.Wagbo is still on the X-factor tour remember.She is effectively attacking a work colleague in the boardroom live on air.If this was the real world she would be repremanded by her employees officially.$yco did dress her down privately, but defended her on air :confused:, although I'm sure he wasn't exactly over joyed in doing that i.e. being made to look like a hypocrite.Don't think she's got a chance of the USA X-factor job now & it will have a major effect on keeping her UK X-factor job.One thing is certain is that her bargaining position to get a pay rise / maintain her current pay levels have just gone down the pan.

Who are they. ?
  • Options
    MrsRobinsonMrsRobinson Posts: 4,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tinpot wrote: »
    Simon was embarrassing.

Caller: You could have taken it up with him privately.
    Simon: You could have taken it up with Cheryl privately...

Stupidest comment of the night, in a night of many.
    Simon was very rude just to cut the caller off when he just said "GOODBYE" and the caller was gone!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    Forum Member
    Don't be so stupid.$yco has got plenty of dirty little tarts lined up on a click of a finger.Why would he bother with a chav like Biffa.He knows what she is really like.He's actively tried to forge a media image for her.He's the one in control not the other way round.All he is concerned with is the image of the show which he has, perhaps stupidly, invested alot of the attention towards chavy biffa due to the legions of Girl's Aloud fans etc. that have been attracted to her.Probably picked the wrong member though.

Weong member? He'd only have to look on here to see the amount of interest in her every move to know he made a good call.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moondial wrote: »
    "BZZZT BZZZT An Error of type 2094 has occurred" and rebooting itself.

Very funny.She's is very robotic on the show isn't she.Perhap's the auto-tune computer chips are starting to have adverse effects on her thinking process :o:p. Trouble is you cannot fix (auto-tune) slightly awkward conversations (unlike not being able to sing properly) like you can in a recording studio :D
  • Options
    Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    KieranDS wrote: »
    Wagner is always conviently misquoted in the press isn't he?

If you watched Xtra Factor that week she said she had an idea of what was said was true because of something that happened backstage.

I think this is irrelevant. She shouldn't have brought it up on live TV. Simple as that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sconch wrote: »
    Weong member? He'd only have to look on here to see the amount of interest in her every move to know he made a good call.

That was 6 months ago though.What will the situation be like 6 months from now.She's rapidly loosing fans.Katy Perry's album is No.11 in the charts after 13 weeks.She is No.12 in the charts already after only 4 weeks, as a comparison.It hasn't gone Gold yet even, when her first album went 3x platinum.This album may not even go platinum.Album sales do seem to reflect popularity.

She's has got attention, but alot of it is getting very negative.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KieranDS wrote: »
    I don't thinks she cares. Why would you?
    Its a phone call from someone you will never speak too again.

True but thats why Simons comment was stupid.