Options

Splash - sooooooo boring!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    LostFoolLostFool Posts: 90,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone mentioned 'The Bridge' .... now this is how a detective programme should be made. Same as 'The Killing', 'Borgen' and the Montalbano series - fabulously made, extremely engrossing series.

Yeah - but it's all foreign and got subtitles, gotta be boring. ;-)
  • Options
    GJaneway69GJaneway69 Posts: 7,089
    Forum Member
    Gordie1 wrote: »
    he will be popping up all over while they try him out in various positions until,they find one that works.

:o

As someone who fancies Tom alot, I wanna see that show made! :D
  • Options
    Zizu58Zizu58 Posts: 3,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So boring and repetitive. One dive??? So much time wasting. Watching Tom Daley diving every ten minutes is boring as are the synchronized swimmers.

As long as there's at least one decent looking girl per episode , most blokes will be happy :)
  • Options
    LostFoolLostFool Posts: 90,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zizu58 wrote: »
    As long as there's at least one decent looking girl per episode , most blokes will be happy :)

There are plenty of good looking girls on the internet to look at without having to sit through a whole hour of this crap.
  • Options
    NosediveNosedive Posts: 6,602
    Forum Member
    May have been done on another thread but apparently the ratings for this were pants.
  • Options
    Mystic DaveMystic Dave Posts: 1,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe Tom can host a cricket version: celebrity Batting for the Other Side?
  • Options
    Trsvis_BickleTrsvis_Bickle Posts: 9,202
    Forum Member
    Maybe Tom can host a cricket version: celebrity Batting for the Other Side?

Or how about a sitcom? They could call it On the Other Buses.:D
  • Options
    Molly BloomMolly Bloom Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LostFool wrote: »
    You are right that BBC4 doesn't have the same advertising budget as ITV but it's always the first channel that I check for anything interesting to watch. It's an oasis if quality TV especially on a Saturday night.

Seems that some people just turn on ITV and watch whatever is on there.

I think, for the mainstream public, BBC4 is very "tucked away"...I am not really that surprised people overlook it.
  • Options
    dreadnoughtdreadnought Posts: 1,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Adding piranha would make the show more entertaining.
  • Options
    man in the parkman in the park Posts: 4,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    getting rid of daley, logan, brand and kaye would make this a hell of alot better. Daley just gets off on all the media attention. His ego is huge and just comes across as smarmy and smug. Logan is another tess daly, 'Dead behind the eyes' and all me me me. Kaye is just useless and brand shpuld not have been left within a 100 miles of this

even getting rid of these still wont stop i being utter crap.
  • Options
    kelvokelvo Posts: 3,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just recorded it and ff'd to the bits with Michaela Strachan in her swimsuit. Three minutes of quality TV!

I think that was all that anyone was watching it for... and that says a lot *rolleyes*
  • Options
    niceguy1966niceguy1966 Posts: 29,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    occy wrote: »
    Why was it recommissioned. What will they replace Dancing On Ice with. "Celebrity horseracing"

They tried "Celebrity Show jumping" a few years ago. I seem to remember Duncan Bannatyne broke his arm. It was quite good telly, but I'm guessing the insurance bill stops there being a second series.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Adding piranha would make the show more entertaining.

Now that I would watch! :D
  • Options
    Mystic DaveMystic Dave Posts: 1,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,389
    Forum Member
    So boring and repetitive. One dive??? So much time wasting. Watching Tom Daley diving every ten minutes is boring as are the synchronized swimmers.

Here's my advice

Don't watch it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here's my advice

Don't watch it.

This is a forum for discussion of TV. Surely people are entitled to discuss things they dislike as well as things they like. I wish so much the "don't like it, don't watch" style of comment was banned from these boards as it's used purely to try and shut down conversation.